NikolayOss

May 19, 2021
The game says final, but there is no sound, the webcam says wait for future update, and most of the gallery says wait for future update. Is my game bugged or is the game abandoned and not actually complete?
Dev "finished" this game and started a new one. It's not actually completed.

• Haha
Reactions: Adoringfan

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
is justin's mom - Mrs robinson only reach corrupt lv 4? i saw that myself missing 1 star . is there anyway to make her reach lv 5?

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
i think i got stuck at hospital corrupt even i corrupt everyone when i enter doctor's office its always her and her mom scene trigger and no option for impreg patient any help pls

Reactions: oiks

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
And worse, the new game has a much bigger grind than the first. I'll go as far at to say this has one of the worse grinds of any game on this site.
Agreed. I highly recommend cheating this game for money or just using AON's mod on the front page.

Because even with all the faults of this game (Mr C's stuff in general) this game is still some of the most depraved shit on this site, and I mean that as the highest of compliments.

I fucking LOVE this game, once you get past/over the bullshit.

Mr. Chatty

Jul 19, 2023
Guys whenever I corrupt miss Robinson to level 3 and spend time with her and her son Justin my game stucks exactly at this point.
Screenshot_2023-10-25-18-11-20-67_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
This is the event I am talking about
Screenshot_2023-10-25-18-11-09-50_83e3caf07395b62e0d5781f0cce5dd36.jpg
Any help in this regard?

NOROI32

Sep 23, 2020
So i have completed most of the game (i think) but i'm stuck in the news room after the second potion wher the tv in my room show a report about the school, I tried going back in the news room and thee option to wait or use a potion has disappeared. I saw that the question has already been asked but i couldn't find an answer.

Mitches.664

Sep 3, 2023
thanks.
But now I have maybe the last problem, for fully corrupt the rock band, we need to do a job advertisement on internet but at home, no option for this when I search on the web, don(t understand what I am missing
If you have the internet Mod installed, go back to the original com.rpyc file.
It solve the problem for my game

zlxwzzh

Aug 20, 2022
Many of the older character models weren't made by him and were taken from the jp character card uploader for honey select. This may be why character models can either be a hit or miss. I think the models look good enough, and there have been some minor improvements such as switching to a better skin texture for the models. I think what would be cool is a remake of the early content because the early renders use mostly default honey select lighting and it looks like shit.

On the note of skin shine, this is actually an option called "skin shine" slider when working with honey select lmao. The reason they look shiny is because Mr.C wanted them to be.

Here's a couple of the cards I could find after a small search. I'm sure you'll recognize them. Basically these pictures are the character model themselves, and can be loaded into honey select. So yeah, a large portion of the early characters weren't even made or modified by Mr. C lol. But considering the number of characters, I think it's unrealistic to make characters from scratch, so I'd say it's fine.
hey bro,do you know where I can find that doctor's character card? I've been looking for two years but I still can't find it。

OMGAlpha

Dec 2, 2022
Does anyone know what the developer uses to make the characters, what software? (I'm not talking about Ren'Py)

godlovesyou

Oct 6, 2023
I remember Mr. C use to have a big Patreon.

Trust and safety must have not been happy. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did on patreon.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes