Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
Boobs are temporary. Ass is forever..
Here's an idea: body modification.
Customise them whichever way you like. MC's 'dick and balls' should also be 'heavily configurable' -_-
I'm talking 10%-800% for all body parts.
Shoulder width/size, waist/hip ratios galore, ass, hair length.
Oh wait, it'll fuck up the images and any future animation. ppf, sorry.
It's certainly possible, but as you mentioned, it make the animation particularly difficult if its not loaded through some 3d framework that allows realtime rendering in Renpy. LabRats headed down that path i think using OpenGL and some other libraries, but the processing was probably too heavy for anything other than basic poses and 'breathing' animations.

As far as images, you can make them with some overlays if you're concerned about weighing down the game with excess files. I know HS isn't too great on 'dick and balls' customization other than general xyz sizing though.

But through everything you're describing, it sounds like you essentially want HS2 or AIS but just in the world of Corruption.

• Sad
Reactions: SoberSphagghett

Setanta357

Jun 10, 2022
This is the problem I have with a lot of corruption-style games. Creators seem to be trapped in the mindset that corruption means the girls need to overtan, bleach their hair, and get tons of tattoos. Maybe with breast augmentation surgery and puffed-up lips thrown into the mix.

And maybe that's what most of the corruption audience wants, but it's never really appealed to me. I mostly just want the girls to stay more or less the same in terms of physical appearance, and just change their behavior (and maybe fashion choices) to match their newfound perspective.

Most corruption work seems to equate "corruption" with "skank", and because of it I tend to avoid a lot of it (or in games with romance vs corruption paths, I wind up feeling forced into the romance paths by default).
I feel the exact same way tbh. If there is a makeup factor, it's only that they go from no makeup to a little bit, like basic lipstick or light blush. At some level they go from "corrupted" to "trash" and thats never been too appealing to me.

I feel that something like this would be more than appropriate to show a corruption timeline. I personally like using the poses as a way to communicate their new attitudes/personalities in addition to their outfits and dialogues.

1.png 1.png 1.png

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
This is the problem I have with a lot of corruption-style games. Creators seem to be trapped in the mindset that corruption means the girls need to overtan, bleach their hair, and get tons of tattoos. Maybe with breast augmentation surgery and puffed-up lips thrown into the mix.

And maybe that's what most of the corruption audience wants, but it's never really appealed to me. I mostly just want the girls to stay more or less the same in terms of physical appearance, and just change their behavior (and maybe fashion choices) to match their newfound perspective.

Most corruption work seems to equate "corruption" with "skank", and because of it I tend to avoid a lot of it (or in games with romance vs corruption paths, I wind up feeling forced into the romance paths by default).
a game that I found refreshing in that aspect was my new neighbors, although there are body modifications, in most cases they are not so excessive and even in some others it gives you the option to stay the same, another good game that focuses more on the story that in corrupting everything that moves is corrupt kingdoms

BrandyYT

Modder
Nov 28, 2020
Unofficial Android Port for :

Corruption [Final] + Brandy's Cheat/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk : , ,

IF GAME CRASH ON LOWER OR OLDER ANDROID DEVICES, INSTALL APK+OBB VERSION

Download Apk+OBB : , ,

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Unofficial Android Port for :

Corruption [Final] + Brandy's Cheat/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: , ,

Download Apk+Data: , ,

Apk+Data Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Thanks - added to the OP(y)

kuraihikati

Dec 30, 2019
Can someone sent me the original com.rpyc? The Internet Mod killed my Search option in the computer, and i just deleted the downloaded rar, and also i forgot to backup my old one.

FinalDrake

Nov 12, 2016
Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you get close to Megan's Husband if Jenny & Nicole are already slaves?
not seeing an option to bring them to the spa.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I did a quick translation to Portuguese, it is not a professional translation, and a simply amateur translation.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------

Fiz uma tradução para o português, não e uma Tradução profissional, e uma tradução simplesmente amadora.

1657438396467.png
1657438426358.png
1657438494617.png

Tradução com pouca revisão para a versão : V1.0Final

PS: editei o máximo de imagens possível

Last edited:

Onetogo

Jul 16, 2019
Sorry if this has been answered, but how do you get close to Megan's Husband if Jenny & Nicole are already slaves?
not seeing an option to bring them to the spa.
You should get the spa option at home living room on the weekend.

Yellowchopsticks

Jan 3, 2019
Was the mayor stuff ever completed, like city hall? The election in my game kinda just stops at 50% approval rating.
I ended up forcing the game past whatever bug it was that prevented the approval rate from hitting 60 with the console command 'support_rate=60' at which point the secretary at city hall gave the option to hold the election.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes