Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Do not put the game file inside a file and the game file must be on the desktop
Incorrect. It must only be in a folder that the user has full control over. Preferably with an AV exception rule.
For example, I keep mine in F:\Games\RenPy\. Each game has its own folder and they all work without issue.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Wait, is it basically a "pick an ending" game?
There is one "main" ending that is just a quick tie-in to Lust Village retconning the ENTIRE "how" to our corrupting in this game.

Then, there are "ending" for many of the girls under their respective menus.

It's not so much, "pick" as they all overlap. Its more like, time-warps. Some endings take place immediately, some take place ~1 yr in the future.

Its wonky, at best. Still, this game is bonkers and i fucking LOVE it! Even all the BS somehow works, for me.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
There is one "main" ending that is just a quick tie-in to Lust Village retconning the ENTIRE "how" to our corrupting in this game.

Then, there are "ending" for many of the girls under their respective menus.

It's not so much, "pick" as they all overlap. Its more like, time-warps. Some endings take place immediately, some take place ~1 yr in the future.

Its wonky, at best. Still, this game is bonkers and i fucking LOVE it! Even all the BS somehow works, for me.
In which menues?

E.g. I have enslaved Nicole and Jenny, but regardless if I look for them at home or in the private room, I dont get any option for an Ending.

Reactions: Power Lord

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
In which menues?

E.g. I have enslaved Nicole and Jenny, but regardless if I look for them at home or in the private room, I dont get any option for an Ending.
For those two, when they are in the living room and you have the option of "video recording"

screenshot0024.png

The Main ending accessed here:

screenshot0025.png

Aunt family:

screenshot0026.png

Apartment ending (Baby Sophia!!!)

screenshot0027.png

Tutoring Family:

screenshot0028.png

I think thats all of them.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
For those two, when they are in the living room and you have the option of "video recording"

View attachment 1928808

The Main ending accessed here:

View attachment 1928814

Aunt family:

View attachment 1928815

Apartment ending (Baby Sophia!!!)

View attachment 1928816

Tutoring Family:

View attachment 1928817

I think thats all of them.
Thank you!
Sadly none of those pop up for me, I probably need to do something before.

Do you have to win the election for the endings?

Makaberr

Jun 2, 2021
Does anyone know how I can fix the island area? Every time I try to enter there is an error, it returns me to the city and the menu does not appear.

sevko

Jul 2, 2018
I can't use computer to advertise. Only surf internet to spend time or work. is that a bug? Also how do we win the election?

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
No matter what I do election approval is stuck at 50% held speeches with mayors family,hospital,school,police,church and entertainers as support tv interview with Mrs.Robinson , Jenny and Nikole and debate vs mayor enslaved everyone and still 50%. also how is this "final version when there are tons of scenes ending with "await next update" or "this continues in next patch" for example the volleyball players at the beach??

porzoz

Apr 23, 2022
I'm playing now, also for the "Smoking fetish" images... I have seen a photo in which One blonde girl Is smoking, and maybe Is in the beach... It Is suppose to be the last update, but i don't understand how to reach that point...
I know that i should take a job advertise on my PC, but that does't appear...
Someone could help me please?
Thank's a lot.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I'm playing now, also for the "Smoking fetish" images... I have seen a photo in which One blonde girl Is smoking, and maybe Is in the beach... It Is suppose to be the last update, but i don't understand how to reach that point...
I know that i should take a job advertise on my PC, but that does't appear...
Someone could help me please?
Thank's a lot.
sounds like the "tutoring family." This one is a bit odd to get to... see if I can remember. You need to apply for the job as a tutor and you do that through your computer. however, you might need to go to the beach first and see/meet the family. After you get the job, you go to the island via the airplane and start their story. After you corrupt them, go back to the beach and they will have new scene(s), specifically, the young girls smoking and smacking her mom around.

Something like that will get you there. I try.

Reactions: porzoz

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Likely bug: I won elections and now I can no longer corrupt the newsroom past some point. So I'm unable to reach the endings.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes