Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
How to get Jenny, Nicole, Aunt and the Twins pregnant guys? Also, has he added content for the Dead or Alive girls playing volleyball on the beach yet?

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
How to get Jenny, Nicole, Aunt and the Twins pregnant guys? Also, has he added content for the Dead or Alive girls playing volleyball on the beach yet?
Select their respective "endings" (dont forget Baby Sophia!)

No content for Volleyball girls... it still says its coming in a future update. HA!

pleto77

Feb 8, 2021
For the school, you have to go first thing on a Monday to the school assembly. I had to look that info up, because I kept going to work on Mondays and missing my opportunity.
It tells me that they are in class, I can't go any further or it won't always happen?

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
I ended up forcing the game past whatever bug it was that prevented the approval rate from hitting 60 with the console command 'support_rate=60' at which point the secretary at city hall gave the option to hold the election.
I tried this but without any success entering console mode. Shift O gives me the finger heh
Different combination or did you have to enable the console first?

Yellowchopsticks

Jan 3, 2019
I tried this but without any success entering console mode. Shift O gives me the finger heh
Different combination or did you have to enable the console first?
I had to enable it with the UnRen thing found...somewhere on this site, sorry I don't have an immediate link.

Nov 9, 2017
I have the same issue on my MacBook Pro M1: I'm using Paralells to emulate a Windows 11 OS and yet, the above give error message greeted me on all occasions after launch. Got any ideas?
Uh why are you using an emulator for an RenPy game on a mac? Unless it has hard ties to the windows OS (which this doesn't) you just get and either open the game or convert.

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes