WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
PSA: Remember to update your pledge to 0$ if you supported Corruption on Patreon if you are not happy with how it "ended"
Thanks for reminding me of the opposite. I have gotten dozens of hours out of this game and never gave Mr. C a penny. I really should throw him some cash for all the entertainment value I got out of this game. I easily owe him $20+

I much prefer buying a finished product... I dont think this game is for sale anywhere other than patreon. I would even buy it on Steam, so all my friends and family can know I like seeing little girls peed on.

Reactions: iruleatgames
Oct 10, 2021
I have gotten dozens of hours out of this game and never gave Mr. C a penny. I really should throw him some cash for all the entertainment value I got out of this game. I easily owe him $20+
That's very honorable of you. I'd still suggest making it a one-time payment and check what Lust Village's like. This was mostly meant for people who have supported the game already :)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Hi everyone, I've just started playing this, downloaded the 'heavy' version, but I'm getting a lot of renpy crash errors, for instance when I go the the mc's friend apartment, also to the tv station, the fast food restaurant, it's really annoying and I don't know how to get rid of it, I just click rollback everytime it happens but I believe it makes me miss a lot of content in the game. Somebody have any tips on how to fix that, please?

VoidVampire

Jul 19, 2022
omfg god this is one of my top3 games, such addicting mannn, already played twice years ago (no, not completed 100% but still) and ig ill download this sometime soon enough again whoo

Mirkuzzo96

Feb 3, 2020
Yes, yes and yes to the first three questions (after two or three fart attacks - sorry, I meant releases of (?laughing?) gas from a weird pink lamp in the Mayoral living room) - and also delivering at least one set of blackmail material to the family, supplied to the MC by the secretary (after another two or three fart attacks in the Mayor's office).

But no such event as you mention, despite a few visits/attempts there - and the sec also gives no more options except stripping down to her underwear every time and looking sleepily obedient. No more fart gas comes up as an option, either.

It seems stuck.
i wanna dowload the game but, how much fart scenes are in th game? i love girl farts and i'm in searching of it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Coffeehead9

Boodala

Oct 28, 2020
i need advise in which order i should go...starting this game 3 times and always some bug.Also ms. Robinson goes to 4 star in my case..idk.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Damn seems that all my long time favs are nearing their ends... :<
As far as pr0n games go, good games have ends while the best games have satisfying ends.
No matter how much people may or may not have wanted to see this game end, Mr.C wanted to move onto a project that had been left in the lurch because of Corruption.

Mar 27, 2019
does anybody know if the game has any sound? in the options it has a music level and sound level thing but for some reason I don't have any music or sound. did they not add music or sound to the game? or is there a extra file I need for it?

Vanair

Jul 12, 2021
Can I ask someone to post a full walkthrough from the beginning?
I'm stuck somewhere near the beginning

3.70 star(s) 199 Votes