DarkAnubisDK

Sep 29, 2017
Im getting errors from almost every part of the game even after applying the patches.. there seem to be name errors everywhere.

Last edited:

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Hello guys,

Does someone knows what software was used for the models ?
i tried to google it and didnt find anything specific exept Daz3d but the models are a bit different in design.

And does MR.C intend to finish the unfinished parts of the game ?

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Im still stuck to finding how to talk to principal :(

you need to work at the school if you want to corrupt the principal

you can find the job if you go to your pc and open the browser
than go and talk to the principal, she will refuse your job application
after the talk go to ms.simpson and ask her to vouch for you
you need to have enough corruption for ms.simpson for this to work

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

spiralclickerguy

Dec 15, 2021
I'm using TheWills747 mod and I can't trigger the fat family scenes?
Were you able to figure this out? I am having the same issue. I was able to do the first shoot with them and Mia but I am now unable to do the part where you give the husband the DVD. The option to do that just doesn't appear when working at the fast food place

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
The graphics in this game are Honey Select.
Thanks you man for the info,
and yeah i heard of Honey select but it was only "Honey select 2" and i thought it was a game and not a 3dcg software, i never downloaded it 'cause it didnt really caught my interest

Sifonwales223

Jan 7, 2022
It says I’m missing a lib folder or something I can’t open the game at all it won’t even let me unzip it. It says access denied or some shi

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
It says I’m missing a lib folder or something I can’t open the game at all it won’t even let me unzip it. It says access denied or some shi
Sounds like your security software is intercepting the unzip command. I've put my downloads and games folders in my system's Whitelist (also called Ignore/Do not scan on some platforms). A missing lib folder is downright weird though.
I'd delete the downloaded file, google how to add folders to a whitelist depending on what security software you're using, redownload and try again.
Check your security software's activity log and restore anything to do with Corruption and make sure the "Exclude this from future scans" is checked. Your software may not have this or it might be called something else.

Sifonwales223

Jan 7, 2022
Sounds like your security software is intercepting the unzip command. I've put my downloads and games folders in my system's Whitelist (also called Ignore/Do not scan on some platforms). A missing lib folder is downright weird though.
I'd delete the downloaded file, google how to add folders to a whitelist depending on what security software you're using, redownload and try again.
Check your security software's activity log and restore anything to do with Corruption and make sure the "Exclude this from future scans" is checked. Your software may not have this or it might be called something else.
Thanks I think its my Avast app making the problem.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes