AaronIsMe

Apr 18, 2018
so it finished? but beside it said it will continue to lust village, it said there is still more for next though

Black_Moses

Jan 1, 2020
does someone have a save right before the endings with the endings unlocked? my game seems not to unlock the endings...

Apr 12, 2018
Thanks you man for the info,
and yeah i heard of Honey select but it was only "Honey select 2" and i thought it was a game and not a 3dcg software, i never downloaded it 'cause it didnt really caught my interest
Honey Select and all illusion games are created as games, however their true potential comes from studioNEO, a seperate program bundled in that functions as 3dcg software. The actual games are irredeemably bad imo. But that's not the whole picture. Without mods, studioNEO would be extremely limited and no one in their right mind would use it without mods.

Honey Select 1 (Which corruption creates its CGs with) is pretty tedious to mod as it's highly recommend to mod from base game as I find the repack creates problems. Additionally, you have to put a lot of care into organizing the mods, blah blah blah. It's a mess and I wish there was a better repack.

If you want to use something, start with honey select 2 as it has an excellent repack by ScrewThisNoise (download from his site not here as it's outdated on f95zone.) It's fully modded WITH the studio sideloader download (important if you are treating it as a 3DCG software) but be warned the full download is ~181GB.

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Honey Select and all illusion games are created as games, however their true potential comes from studioNEO, a seperate program bundled in that functions as 3dcg software. The actual games are irredeemably bad imo. But that's not the whole picture. Without mods, studioNEO would be extremely limited and no one in their right mind would use it without mods.

Honey Select 1 (Which corruption creates its CGs with) is pretty tedious to mod as it's highly recommend to mod from base game as I find the repack creates problems. Additionally, you have to put a lot of care into organizing the mods, blah blah blah. It's a mess and I wish there was a better repack.

If you want to use something, start with honey select 2 as it has an excellent repack by ScrewThisNoise (download from his site not here as it's outdated on f95zone.) It's fully modded WITH the studio sideloader download (important if you are treating it as a 3DCG software) but be warned the full download is ~181GB.

Damn thats a lot of info, thanks man i appreciate it

Reactions: Bloodguard

Joseue73

Dec 22, 2021
Can someone please help me because the game corruption doesn't work it always crash because I have a android 11.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
there still the hospital, police, church andd another few endings left so i'm not sure if it shoul say "complete" or i could be wrong and those wont get an ending like the rest.

But i'm here because i still can't complete the election and i don't know what i'm doing wrong or what am i not doing. My chances are 50% but i got everyone already and i don't know how to trigger that.

Besides, there shuold be an "Mayor ending" but that's just me.

Oct 25, 2020
I have a bug- if i click on the "pron shooting" option with Mia, i get blank, and return to the choices instead.
Hey bro I think I just figure it out, u should go to fastfood first then try every option including one " you give the husband the DVD " then u will unlock a new option "fat family" in studio, this way WORKS!

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
Hey bro I think I just figure it out, u should go to fastfood first then try every option including one " you give the husband the DVD " then u will unlock a new option "fat family" in studio, this way WORKS!
can't seem to get that option is that before or after I corrupt the waitress?

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
there still the hospital, police, church andd another few endings left so i'm not sure if it shoul say "complete" or i could be wrong and those wont get an ending like the rest.

But i'm here because i still can't complete the election and i don't know what i'm doing wrong or what am i not doing. My chances are 50% but i got everyone already and i don't know how to trigger that.

Besides, there shuold be an "Mayor ending" but that's just me.
from what i heard the election has a bug and you cant proceed 'cause its in a loop
so as long as the dev dont "finish" the game and fixes it you need to endure that you never can be a mayor ;)

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
yes i have same problem Finished filming the first video fast food family
but no option to send dvd to husband
after you record the first take with the Fat Family you need to go and work part-time at the fastfood restaurant when they sit at the table there you should be able to give the DVD to the husband

Maou ShuSaura

Jun 20, 2020
after you record the first take with the Fat Family you need to go and work part-time at the fastfood restaurant when they sit at the table there you should be able to give the DVD to the husband
I have done everything. But it didn't happen. after returning to work There are only options for their potions.
And I think it's because it uses the wills 747 mod, probably because it's an outdated version. therefore unable to provoke certain events Or is there another problem in my own play order? Finally decided to delete everything. and start playing again by Download the game, BrandyYT mod is correct, all issues have been fixed. I can make progress, however, thanks for the comments.

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes