Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
i wonder what mean tilde sign in dialogs?
//Wow~ You are a grown-up now ~ blablabla//
is it dilde a substitute sign for "!"?
are we deal with mistyping? (tilde have neighbour key 1=!)
I think it's supposed to be an inflection in the speech, betraying slightly lewd thoughts.
You see it used a lot in Japanese-produced hentai games.

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
what Bloodguard said above this post is a good summary
but i personally think its more or less finished 'cause the endings are done and with that the game has an ending but yeah "completed" is this game not with all the unfinished parts and the election for Mayor is either unfinished or has a bug so that its locked at 50%
That's... Not what 'completed' means... I mean, no point arguing here, if that's how the admins see it, fair enough. But I still think it should have an 'oh hold' or 'abandoned' at least added to 'completed' because the game IS incomplete. I downloaded it because I assumed 'completed' will mean I will never run into 'Content will be available in a future patch'. I think saying it's complete is giving the author an undue credit for finishing the game.

SN: i find it kind of disappointing that when they are enslaved you cant do much less as when they are just corrupted
Fully agree, it makes no sense that the only thing you can do with your slaves is take them to the pool or shopping (even if you do fuck them in the process). The private room is way too big to waste it by not using it...

On this site, "Completed" means more along the lines of "End of development but not abandoned".
When will they fix it? /s

vp8396

Oct 2, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for :

Corruption [Final] + Brandy's Cheat/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk: , Workupload, Google

Download Apk+Data: , Workupload, Google

Apk+Data Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
SPOILER: Gestures

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

This installed a seperate app (ie did not update over version 2.65) and thus the saves aren't visible here. Any idea what to do?

MrFranky26

Oct 30, 2020
suggest a game
I would say - Deviant Discoveries will be a hit.

If you are fine with rpgm and playing as a slut - Karryn's Prison will be nice.

If you are fine with jap visual novels try search on this site:[Black Lilith] and [Anime Lilith].
They make awesome stuff.

May be - iNSight of you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pramit Singh

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Guys i need to meet megan's husband at the spa but mom and sis is corrupted. Does this means i can't go on megan now?

dillingsworth

Jun 11, 2020
getting 'level_of_station' is not defined error when trying to enter the tv station, I know how to enter console commands but have no idea what to enter to fix the error, does anyone know how to fix this?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
One thing I wonder, and maybe you guys can explain it to me, is why did the dev put so few animations in the game. If he is already using HS2, couldnt he just take the animations from there?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
One thing I wonder, and maybe you guys can explain it to me, is why did the dev put so few animations in the game. If he is already using HS2, couldnt he just take the animations from there?
He only started animating things towards the close of the game.
Existing scenes would have to be completely reworked to animate them. It's just too much work for so little payoff.

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
That's... Not what 'completed' means... I mean, no point arguing here, if that's how the admins see it, fair enough. But I still think it should have an 'oh hold' or 'abandoned' at least added to 'completed' because the game IS incomplete. I downloaded it because I assumed 'completed' will mean I will never run into 'Content will be available in a future patch'. I think saying it's complete is giving the author an undue credit for finishing the game.

Fully agree, it makes no sense that the only thing you can do with your slaves is take them to the pool or shopping (even if you do fuck them in the process). The private room is way too big to waste it by not using it...

When will they fix it? /s
Can i ask you something?
If i want to go in progress with all the girls, do i need to postpone making them to slaves? I need to talk with megan's husband but i enslaved the mom and sis so i can't go to the spa. I think i screwed it....

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
something is wrong with the game code. something is wrong with the optimization. When I play, I have to keep the RAM usage monitor in mind. before starting I have 1.2 gigabytes of memory used. I start the game and after a while the memory usage indicator slowly but surely goes up. but that's not the problem. the trouble is different - as soon as the memory usage approaches the critical line of 3.8 gigabytes - an avalanche process of memory capture occurs and the system starts to freeze. USB mouse starts to respond jerkily. You interrupt the game process from the process manager and everything becomes fine as before. developer, take care of code optimization.
I tried to change the engine - I took the RENPY catalog from other RENPY-VN. yes, I seem to have found a suitable version, but it did not solve the problem. it turns out that the problem is not in the engine, as I originally thought (a game about corruption with a corrupt engine haha), but still in the game code itself. look more attentively, somewhere you forgot to close "procedural brackets".
I cannot imagine any other option for uncontrolled memory capture. of course, maybe some system component from vin7x64pro is junk - maybe(!!!) BUT then other RENPI-VN showed the same properties. before reinstalling the system, games on the UNITY engine did not want to work for me, tightly hanging the system. I reinstalled the system and the problem was solved.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Guys i need to meet megan's husband at the spa but mom and sis is corrupted. Does this means i can't go on megan now?
IIRC, you either need to select this option when both Jenny and Nicole are in the living room or you access this from Utopia, form your slave section. I may be wrong, but that is what I remember. hope it helps!

I was curious, so I loaded an old save...

This is where I got the option to go to the spa:

screenshot0003.png

This leads to this scene after the spa:

screenshot0004.png

Now he wants to be friends and starts kissing James' ass ;)

After this, go to the park at night and catch him spying. That should do it.

screenshot0005.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Nineonenine

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
something is wrong with the game code. something is wrong with the optimization. When I play, I have to keep the RAM usage monitor in mind. before starting I have 1.2 gigabytes of memory used. I start the game and after a while the memory usage indicator slowly but surely goes up. but that's not the problem. the trouble is different - as soon as the memory usage approaches the critical line of 3.8 gigabytes - an avalanche process of memory capture occurs and the system starts to freeze. USB mouse starts to respond jerkily. You interrupt the game process from the process manager and everything becomes fine as before. developer, take care of code optimization.
I tried to change the engine - I took the RENPY catalog from other RENPY-VN. yes, I seem to have found a suitable version, but it did not solve the problem. it turns out that the problem is not in the engine, as I originally thought (a game about corruption with a corrupt engine haha), but still in the game code itself. look more attentively, somewhere you forgot to close "procedural brackets".
I cannot imagine any other option for uncontrolled memory capture. of course, maybe some system component from vin7x64pro is junk - maybe(!!!) BUT then other RENPI-VN showed the same properties. before reinstalling the system, games on the UNITY engine did not want to work for me, tightly hanging the system. I reinstalled the system and the problem was solved.
x64 systems can handle around 16 Billion Gigabytes. Your system is probably on the underpowered side.
3.8GB is only critical use on 32bit systems. I would advise getting at least another 8GB RAM for your system.

Heck, even WinXP 64 can see and utilise up to 128GB. Why are you trying to run Win 7 with only 4GB RAM?

ClawViper

Mar 31, 2021
I didn't say that I have only 4 gigabytes - I have 8. sorry if i been misunderstooded.
I doubt the problem lies with the game code. I have Win7Pro/64b ("not genuine, not activated"), on an AND-A4 with 8G of RAM. The comp is more than 10 years old. This is the first game I found and loved (the game that brought me here). I played it so much that it would have been worn out if it were a classic tabletop game. Not once have I had a single problem with execution. I did hit the bug of "Advertising for a photographer" not showiong up on the conputer n the MC's room, but none of the others. It's more likely to be your system or a background program running interference...

Reactions: parakep

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
IIRC, you either need to select this option when both Jenny and Nicole are in the living room or you access this from Utopia, form your slave section. I may be wrong, but that is what I remember. hope it helps!

I was curious, so I loaded an old save...

This is where I got the option to go to the spa:

View attachment 1986112

This leads to this scene after the spa:

View attachment 1986115

Now he wants to be friends and starts kissing James' ass ;)

After this, go to the park at night and catch him spying. That should do it.

View attachment 1986124
Is there a way to enslave megan's husband's new girlfriend?

Reactions: ramvivat
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes