WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
35 is totally middle aged.

I may view a 35yr old as a "child," so it is all relative, sure.

My mother died in her 60s, so it sure was middle-age for her...

Reactions: holaje12

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
35 is totally middle aged.

I may view a 35yr old as a "child," so it is all relative, sure.

My mother died in her 60s, so it sure was middle-age for her...
I thought the 'middle age' part of 'middle age' refers to the MIDDLE of AGE, IE 50... I have heard of some people in their 20's having a quat-life crisis, so I am pretty sure 35 is not middle age...

Also, what do you do when you get stuck in the other area of the game at night, when subway does not run anymore?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Middle aged covers a pretty wide range, as life expectancies vary. It's generally considered 35-50. After 50 I guess you are considered old. ;)

Pramit Singh

Apr 2, 2018
This game is awesome. The size of tits, the sex, the kinks everything is just perfect. This is by far the best games I have played. Can anyone please, please, please suggest a game similar to this? To be specific games with
-MILF
-Big tits
-corruption
-attitude and/or attire change as corruption increases. I have played Lab Rats 1 and 2. Other than those if you know of any other games please let me know. I really *need* it.
once again great work dev

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Hey guys, I've noticed that there're at least 5 mods and some of the features are overlapped with each other. So which mod would be recommended in order to get a better expiernce of the game? Should I install all of them?

Reactions: Pramit Singh

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Hey guys, I've noticed that there're at least 5 mods and some of the features are overlapped with each other. So which mod would be recommended in order to get a better expiernce of the game? Should I install all of them?
i wouldnt recommend to download all mods 'cause some may conflict with other mods and most of them do basically the same thing
the "Better Experience" mod for example boost the corruption speed and has cheat functions too
but its better if you klick on the mod links and look for the features and design that you like the most

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
This game is awesome. The size of tits, the sex, the kinks everything is just perfect. This is by far the best games I have played. Can anyone please, please, please suggest a game similar to this? To be specific games with
-MILF
-Big tits
-corruption
-attitude and/or attire change as corruption increases. I have played Lab Rats 1 and 2. Other than those if you know of any other games please let me know. I really *need* it.
once again great work dev
The corruption tag is a little bit on the "iffy" side in most cases.
Whereas some may view it as sluttification or bimbofying or just removing inhibition to gradually making someone dependant on sex and orgasming, someone else may have a differing view of it entirely.
Click in the search box, hit "Advanced" and you can start looking for the tags that interest you.

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
I am not able to access the beach volleyball scene , its saying the scene is in progress....
'cause the scene isnt finished, the main story is done and the game is practically finished but there are unfinished part of the game like the "beach scene", the gallery (you can find it when you open the laptop/pc), a few options in Utopia and other stuff that i dont remember

Damn this game actually completed? Felt like it would just keep going forever.
Mainly its completed but there are unfished parts and from what I heard the dev wont finish the unfinsihed parts
at least thats what i heard, maybe i heard wrong and someday when he finishs his 2nd game (Lust Village) he will finish the rest of the game

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
'cause the scene isnt finished, the main story is done and the game is practically finished but there are unfinished part of the game like the "beach scene", the gallery (you can find it when you open the laptop/pc), a few options in Utopia and other stuff that i dont remember

Mainly its completed but there are unfished parts and from what I heard the dev wont finish the unfinsihed parts
at least thats what i heard, maybe i heard wrong and someday when he finishs his 2nd game (Lust Village) he will finish the rest of the game
Is it fair to say that the game is completed if you run into 'Under development' sections? I'd assume the tag 'Completed' means there is no more work to be done (except maybe bugfix patches)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
The game is not finished, but the Dev is done with it. It has enough content that he could get away with complete instead of abandoned, but lots of stuff did not get finished properly. :cry:

secretus

Jun 1, 2019
Is it fair to say that the game is completed if you run into 'Under development' sections? I'd assume the tag 'Completed' means there is no more work to be done (except maybe bugfix patches)
what Bloodguard said above this post is a good summary
but i personally think its more or less finished 'cause the endings are done and with that the game has an ending but yeah "completed" is this game not with all the unfinished parts and the election for Mayor is either unfinished or has a bug so that its locked at 50%

SN: i find it kind of disappointing that when they are enslaved you cant do much less as when they are just corrupted

Reactions: Bloodguard

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
On this site, "Completed" means more along the lines of "End of development but not abandoned".

Reactions: ramvivat

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
i wonder what mean tilde sign in dialogs?
//Wow~ You are a grown-up now ~ blablabla//
is it tilde a substitute sign for "!"?
are we deal with mistyping? (tilde have neighbour key 1=!)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
@TCMS plase,
how to increase font size? Shift-A blocked.
i can unlock console.
what console command for change fontsize i need?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes