ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I doubt the problem lies with the game code. I have Win7Pro/64b ("not genuine, not activated"), on an AND-A4 with 8G of RAM. The comp is more than 10 years old. This is the first game I found and loved (the game that brought me here). I played it so much that it would have been worn out if it were a classic tabletop game. Not once have I had a single problem with execution. I did hit the bug of "Advertising for a photographer" not showiong up on the conputer n the MC's room, but none of the others. It's more likely to be your system or a background program running interference...
well... maybe problem in python interpretator or in very big archive file .RPA...
ok. will try to unpack rpa archive and report...

[... some time later]

YESSSS!!!!
unpack rpa archive helps!
but hell - 8000+ files - it's like overkill.
split this huge amount of files to any directory and pack them will be more better.

unpackeing archive helps but not helps.
i think something wrong with my system.

the graph of physical memory usage also begins to creep up over time.
he just does it more smoothly and not as sharply as before. that's the whole difference. but the game still freezes the computer. I sometimes run other RENPY-VNs two different pieces at a time - and everything works.

with this VN it’s like some kind of curse. apparently, the sign is true "as you call a yacht - that's how it will float!" =)
(if you call it a trough,
how far from disaster -
your yacht and in the swamp
swallows water)

game about corruption - that's it and spoils the computer
hahaha =)

Last edited:

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
during sex with the principal, she hinted that she was not averse to having a child. the main character answered her that doctors can help. but when visiting the clinic, the opportunity to make the principal pregnant does not appear. Is this normal and should I just wait for the update or am I wrong somewhere?

tsuragi

Jan 6, 2018
i wonder how can this version be the final when so many things are incomplete?
To be fair, Final mostly means development concluded, and they did at least add an ending that ties back into the core characters; most of the more recent updates have been more side content than core anyway.

Don't know if I would call it [Completed], but [Abandoned] is too strong; and there isn't a [Development Concluded] tag.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
during sex with the principal, she hinted that she was not averse to having a child. the main character answered her that doctors can help. but when visiting the clinic, the opportunity to make the principal pregnant does not appear. Is this normal and should I just wait for the update or am I wrong somewhere?
its the end game. literally the last thing that will happen with her. I posted a screenshot of it a few pages back. it is accessed through the school menus, not the clinic.

Reactions: caspian90

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
its the end game
hmm. it's a pity.
on the other hand, the rest of the game is good: where else can you meet so many pregnant women hehe...
in real life, I have never seen so many pregnant women at once as at a pregnant fest near the apartment location. a real flower garden for the eyes =)

Reactions: WigglyWorld84

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I didn't say that I have only 4 gigabytes - I have 8. sorry if i been misunderstooded.
Well... That's on me. I focussed on the fact that things were getting crunchy at 3.8GB... Whereas the 32bit maximum usable is 3.2GB. Oops. Are you sure you don't have a massive amount of TSRs loaded?
Conversely, I've never had a problem running this game. The only weird slowdown of response in Ren'Py I've experienced has been the main menu screen in Superpowered.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Are you sure you don't have a massive amount of TSRs loaded?
for 2 or 4 hours now I started playing a new VN - "flight is normal", "the patient's condition is stable good" I specially loaded a couple more VNs from other "manufacturers" - everything is the same. the system is stable as a rock. maybe the overall combination is bad.

as was the case with me - they gave me a set of memory - 2 identical memory modules. set. do not live together. separately - everything is fine. with other modules - everything is fine. put this kit on one motherboard - the system does not start. even the capacity and internal organization does not conflict with the motherboard. but these two modules from one set do not live on my motherboard - and that's it.
like any other religion teaches - shit happens =)

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
I've noticed despite enslaving Mrs Robinson she still only has 4 out of 5 stars, is there a way to get her to 5 stars?

Also I have a spot between Megan and Heather, in private room in Utopia, who is it for?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I caught a funny blunder - due to the fact that I did not know that I first needed to enslave my aunt, I enslaved my grandmother and in the enslavement procedure in utopia I saw my aunt's family not yet enslaved in the list of slaves.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Where do I have to request a Non-Incest patch for this game, pls help.
The version released on Patreon has this BS Landlady/Housemate bollocks (similar to the Steam release of MoTH).
I'm sure somebody else here wants the version you're looking for. Or can mod it in the same way.
Bear in mind that most users here are filthy pervs that choose to live out their fantasies in video games...

EDIT: I made so many alcohol-fuelled typos.

• Haha
Reactions: Joeburqa

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Shouldn't this game have a loli tag? There is the girl on the metro and two kids on the playground. You get some light H-scenes with them (as far as I could see anyway)

Also, is there any content related to city after the elections? I don't mind waiting if it's a late trigger, just wanted to know if there is something to look for. Seen 3 endings and can't say I was impressed...

yukihn96

Dec 3, 2018
With the start of the campaign, it start to become more difficult to progress in the game, so here's a walkthrough for those who are stuck somewhere. It actually apply to the version final 1.0 of the game. This post will be updated each time it will be needed.

I tried as much as possible to write the walkthrough by following each route from start to stop. It's possible that I missed a requirement or a dead end (mostly due to enslavement) because of this. If you strictly follow the walkthrough normally it shouldn't block you, but remember that I'm just human, I can have missed something.
I highly recommend you to proceed to the enslavement of the hospital, police station, church and school, before you start interacting with the mayor, his family and the TV station. This will make the game easier for you and the story more coherent.

Also note that this walkthrough explain how to progress in the game, but it focus solely on this progression. If you blindly follow it, you'll miss all the intermediary scenes with the characters. There's no hidden action, no secret, so take the time to explore the locations and menus with each step you make.
Also remember that many events in this game are randomized. I'll not remind it every time it's the case. If you do as said, but the event don't happen, just try your luck another time ; or use a mod that solve that issue.

miscellaneous:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Apartment:

The apartment is located on the second part of the town, use the subway to go there.

Aunt family:

Church:

The City hall:

Hospital:

Magic Island:

Megan's house:

Police station:

Residential Area:

School:

TV station:

The TV Station is located on the second part of the town, use the subway to go there.​

Secondary locations:

Ending scenes:
is there .pdf version of this walkthrough ?

3.70 star(s) 200 Votes