Ahmad872

May 23, 2022
You guys are right, the file was bugged. Not sure why it worked for me (something with my save ig) but here's the fixed resident file. Just plop these bad boy(s) in the "game" folder and it should work now. Let me know if it doesn't.

edit: didnt save changes before attaching -_-
how to download that? i cannot download and where i put them

orensan

May 29, 2017
seems i've somehow got stucked in the mayor quest since i did all other quests first and corrupted them

Last edited:

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
I cannot hear any sounds from the game. Is this normal? I have experienced this in some of the other games too.
IDK whether it's my end fault or what

Hehaho15

May 23, 2018
I've been playing since around 1.8, and have also owned a copy of City Skylines for a few years now... And I've only just realized that the map is made in city skylines. Lol.

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
i seems to be getting an error message when i go to the mayor's mansion and meet scarlet & victoria.
I have also noticed that I soon as i get 3 stars with them, FROM my next visit I can't able to meet with them. If I click ignore then it would play the scene with the maid. I wana meet them.
I can able to meet them as many times it allows till 3 starting both, but as soon as i get 3 star, then ........
Pls if anyone knows the solution pls tell

Last edited:

Vodanhfx

May 20, 2021
i seems to be getting an error message when i go to the mayor's mansion and meet scarlet & victoria.
I have also noticed that I soon as i get 3 stars with them, FROM my next visit I can't able to meet with them. If I click ignore then it would play the scene with the maid. I wana meet them.
I can able to meet them as many times it allows till 3 starting both, but as soon as i get 3 star, then ........
Pls if anyone knows the solution pls tell
Maybe go to the mayor places and do the quests? I dont remember but you might have to do sth before increasing their lvl(star)

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
now that i am way head in the game as compare to before, i am experiencing way to many error messages.LIke:
(sorry right now i have not opened the game, so names/places/characters can be here n there )
1. (as i told earlier ) in mayor mansion when i click - meet with scarlet
2. as i click the city hall
3. In school - i cannot able to increase the principle start more then 2 stars . Cannot able to make a staff meeting. Cannot able to corrupt students and teachers further
4. i cannot go to the friend house to meet his mom in appartment after getting 4 stars, shows error
5. i cannot even gothe tv station
6. the magic island- as soon as i go there it shows error
7. cafe- also

ALL THIS PROBLEMS ALONG SIDE WITH NO MUSIC NO SOUND, NO BACKGROUND EFFECTS

Last edited:

PerfectingBad

Feb 22, 2019
i tried playing from fresh ( just to see whether tv station shows error or not), and it did showed.
(&its not only about tv station, i am facing errors in many places )
So can someone please give or provide a error free file or patch or script or whatever the word is.
The patch in the homepage of the game only tells about the resident, plus the comment is old.
the walkthrought that they have linked, is of older version.

Can someone help me, and provide me a bugged free file or tell what should i do so can i can play the game without seeing any errors

Reactions: krypto_88

bad_boy81

May 25, 2021
It seems to me that the game is not over yet. There are a lot of things left - for example, a volleyball team on the beach. The main character promised to corrupt them, but this never happened. So I hope the final finale will come out after all.

• Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
i tried playing from fresh ( just to see whether tv station shows error or not), and it did showed.
(&its not only about tv station, i am facing errors in many places )
So can someone please give or provide a error free file or patch or script or whatever the word is.
The patch in the homepage of the game only tells about the resident, plus the comment is old.
the walkthrought that they have linked, is of older version.

Can someone help me, and provide me a bugged free file or tell what should i do so can i can play the game without seeing any errors
Yeah I had these kind of problems trying to play this, so I kind stopped playing and hoped that a correction patch could be released but still haven't find it... =\

Reactions: krypto_88
3.70 star(s) 200 Votes