• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

h4xoor

Donor
Dec 2, 2018
I may found a bug or missed something, so i enslaved everybody,every institution,made their campaign speech 3 times already, just in case. I'm still stuck at 50% approval rating.according to the mod,these are my stats,not sure if im missing something crucial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the possible solutions in advance.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Two questions. One where is the Spa?. Two. Do the girls at the park become slaves after being fully corrupt or was it somewhat pointless? where should have concentrated on girls that do become slaves,it is a little confusing

E9zone

Jun 29, 2021
I may found a bug or missed something, so i enslaved everybody,every institution,made their campaign speech 3 times already, just in case. I'm still stuck at 50% approval rating.according to the mod,these are my stats,not sure if im missing something crucial.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks for the possible solutions in advance.
i have the same problem anyone can help pls

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I have download the game, before to start, i would to know if there are the correction for the bugs in the final version ?
not all. The game is complete and has a ton of content, but there are still bugs and routes that still say, "coming in future update."

I still love this game and highly recommend it. Good luck and have fun!

Greatlama87

Jun 28, 2017
Arf ok i don't understand WigglyWord how to download the 2 files at click "install" for the correction of principal's house, the 2 files don't download when i click on

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
I never used those "fixes" and I think the principal bugs have been fixed. I never encountered them in my 3+ play throughs. Good luck!

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes