moleH3

Feb 25, 2021
Is there a torrent link, because im facing download problems and my connection is bad. When my connection breaks i must restart the download again. For any information im very grateful.

noneo'ya

Oct 22, 2017
so....used subway to the airport area....became nightime and I cant go back or do anything at all, because the subway is not 24hrs.....soft locked?

The Nut1138

Feb 4, 2020
Dumb question, but what do I do for the bartender as far as a job goes? Not Heather, but the bartender in uptown. It says I can help her, but then when I click on that option all I get to click is a text box that says "nothing".

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i use better experince for my ages buged sister maria problem.sı i drop her lvl 3.but i need do worship last lvl need 150 corrution but if give her poition its turn buged.she wearing old cloths need go prayer room but when u go there old sluty nun so u can past her lvl
how gone fix this.
need 150 corrution triger event said.but when i give her potion at lvl 3 even buging
did you find a solution?

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
Can anyone find a sol to this? maria is bugged. she says some nuns are here after she reached lv 4, and when we go to the prayer room, its lv 3 loop. turning off the mod did not change anything.

BoohooBitch

Oct 30, 2017
i use better experince for my ages buged sister maria problem.sı i drop her lvl 3.but i need do worship last lvl need 150 corrution but if give her poition its turn buged.she wearing old cloths need go prayer room but when u go there old sluty nun so u can past her lvl
how gone fix this.
need 150 corrution triger event said.but when i give her potion at lvl 3 even buging
Can anyone find a sol to this? maria is bugged. she says some nuns are here after she reached lv 4, and when we go to the prayer room, its lv 3 loop. turning off the mod did not change anything.
lol i found a workaround.

Install the kinnerman Cheat mod, if you are using Better experience mod (AON) install that version version of the cheat, there are 2 versions.

Open cheat my pressing comma i.e ","

go to next page till you see "nunnery level"

click that, it'll show as 0/9.

increase it by 1.

The bug is fixed.

Reactions: Bloodguard

deppenjaeger

May 23, 2017
when i choose go to sophias house.... i get the message "under development" with this being a final version i thought it has to be a bug

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
when i choose go to sophias house.... i get the message "under development" with this being a final version i thought it has to be a bug
It might be a bug, but most likely it's just part of the huge pile of stuff that never got finished in the game. :cry:

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes