Jan 7, 2022
Daxter250 - Hey bro, I'm a new user.
Today I downloaded the torrent for this game. Hope its the most latest bug free one and not older version.

But for some reason, the speed of this particular torrent is very slow. Its been going on for hours and right now I'm getting less than 100 KB/s [earlier if fluctuated b/w 250KB/s - 850KB/s]. Is it because its a old torrent that I'm getting less speed?

This is not an issue of my internet speed because all the new torrents have already completed & I got 3MB/s+ for each of them.
I'm a layman when it comes to such issues so if you don't mind telling, is it possible to increase the speed somehow?
Thank you:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Daxter250 - Hey bro, I'm a new user.
Today I downloaded the torrent for this game. Hope its the most latest bug free one and not older version.

But for some reason, the speed of this particular torrent is very slow. Its been going on for hours and right now I'm getting less than 100 KB/s [earlier if fluctuated b/w 250KB/s - 850KB/s]. Is it because its a old torrent that I'm getting less speed?

This is not an issue of my internet speed because all the new torrents have already completed & I got 3MB/s+ for each of them.
I'm a layman when it comes to such issues so if you don't mind telling, is it possible to increase the speed somehow?
Thank you:)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
very odd, as i get up to 20MB/s and im downloading something else separately.
1666546915555.png

no it surely aint due to it being an old torrent. all seed machines handle torrents, no matter the age, the same.
ya might wanna come to our discord and hit cake up. once he is online, he can help ya with that.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ReShadowDancer

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
So, I downloaded the game today and it won't let anyone work at the bar; I had a drink with the bartender to the point that it opened up a menu item "Part-Time Job ($1000)", but I've enslaved Jenny, Nicole and most of the school folks, but selecting "Part-time Job" in the bar results in one option: "Nothing". How do I get slaves to work at the bar?

inmyspace2113

Apr 23, 2020
Hello guys i got an error after i stay 3 hours to download the game , i manage to download and the comprased patch and i got trhe same error maybe anyone could help me pass this the error name is (lib-windows-i686/corruption.exe) i really cant find why it dosent work it worked in the past !

hentailover212abc

Oct 13, 2022
do any of the slaves get pregnant for example heather maria or even the sister or mom? i finally got the hospital enslaved but all its letting me impregnate are the neighbourhood wives and the police girls(plus newbies moms) is that it?

hentailover212abc

Oct 13, 2022
can't do anything but watch and talk to the PE teacher
first thing monday morning should be school(girls only) assembly if you are seeing the pe teacher then you are in at the wrong time(this is true even before you get the option to corrupt the girls
aside from that what happens when you ask principle for a teacher assembly and have you tried feeding her more potion? i was stuck at this part myself for ages...

Rancid Dragon Productions

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
This game doesn't seem complete at all .. maybe I'm completely missing things here. I don't have any finish to the mayors race. I don't use the area "my club" at all ... Is there a more complete walkthrough than the two listed in the main links?

hentailover212abc

Oct 13, 2022
This game doesn't seem complete at all .. maybe I'm completely missing things here. I don't have any finish to the mayors race. I don't use the area "my club" at all ... Is there a more complete walkthrough than the two listed in the main links?
you can have the hospital ladies speak for you to help win the election(they were the last ones i found at least)
as for the club once you have the rock band you need to corrupt their mothers who live on the island where the tutor house is...one mother teaches piano and the other is a trainer in the gym...when you have them corrupted you can do a performance(and it earns you 5k a day)

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
you can have the hospital ladies speak for you to help win the election(they were the last ones i found at least)
as for the club once you have the rock band you need to corrupt their mothers who live on the island where the tutor house is...one mother teaches piano and the other is a trainer in the gym...when you have them corrupted you can do a performance(and it earns you 5k a day)
I've had all of the groups speak ... hospital, church, teachers, done the interviews with the news lead, and the rich ladies. Still nothing more. I can have the band play at the news hall ... do you ever use "My Club" near the church or am I misunderstanding what you said?

You also can't ever go to Sophia's from your living room with mom and sister.

hentailover212abc

Oct 13, 2022
I've had all of the groups speak ... hospital, church, teachers, done the interviews with the news lead, and the rich ladies. Still nothing more. I can have the band play at the news hall ... do you ever use "My Club" near the church or am I misunderstanding what you said?

You also can't ever go to Sophia's from your living room with mom and sister.
the options i had to get to 60% is scarlet and victoria, the church, police station, school. hospital and rock band
if you have used all of those(make sure to use scarlet and victoria after they are enslaved) then it should be 60% else you have some bug

as for the My Club
yes i do use it when i need to earn money fast
the performance is by far the best way to earn money

have you enslaved the mom and sister?

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2020
the options i had to get to 60% is scarlet and victoria, the church, police station, school. hospital and rock band
if you have used all of those(make sure to use scarlet and victoria after they are enslaved) then it should be 60% else you have some bug

as for the My Club
yes i do use it when i need to earn money fast
the performance is by far the best way to earn money

have you enslaved the mom and sister?
I'll have another look, maybe I have a bug.

I can't even go there, it tells me I have nothing to do there.

Yes, I have every female I have seen enslaved.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes