Quality99790006

Mar 9, 2022
there is. you cuck a few dudes with their wives, mothers, or daughters. some you work with, some you use potions on, and some you straight up steal their ladies.
I mean does the main character get cucked or cheated on? I dont mind other women cheating on their husband to fuck the main character

Gin Okami

Oct 13, 2017
i can't proceed with the election, can anyone help me? and also, I can't enslave the tutor family for some reason. Is this a bug?

Barbatus1

Sep 28, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Corruption [Final] + Brandy's Cheat/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk : Pixeldrain, , Workupload

IF GAME CRASH ON LOWER OR OLDER ANDROID DEVICES, INSTALL APK+OBB VERSION

Download Apk+OBB : Pixeldrain , , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Is it possible to hide the chat window on Android? It said to press H or middle mouse button that doesn't apply here...

Jun 1, 2020
Go to MC's bedroom, use the computer, "search", and advertise for a cinematographer.

Can't seem to find this in the MC's room. No option in search for advertising, any idea why this occurs and is there any fix for this?

Edit : Ok guys solved it, as i thought the com.rpyc file from the cheat mod is causing this issue, if anyone else has this issue, make sure to delete the com.rpyc obtained from the cheat mod zip in the game folder and replace it with the original one.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redfapxd

hades68

Oct 6, 2018
Go to MC's bedroom, use the computer, "search", and advertise for a cinematographer.

Can't seem to find this in the MC's room. No option in search for advertising, any idea why this occurs and is there any fix for this?

Edit : Ok guys solved it, as i thought the com.rpyc file from the cheat mod is causing this issue, if anyone else has this issue, make sure to delete the com.rpyc obtained from the cheat mod zip in the game folder and replace it with the original one.
can you upload the file here i got stuck too and forget to backup the original file

lenown

Jul 1, 2018
How can the gallery still be under development if this is the final version? And there's so many scenes you can miss. Is there anything that tells you how to get them all? Or a real gallery?

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
How can the gallery still be under development if this is the final version? And there's so many scenes you can miss. Is there anything that tells you how to get them all? Or a real gallery?
there is no proper or complete gallery. I suggest you just ignore it and use a bunch of save as your gallery. Or the complete mod that lets you change corruption levels, if you want to go backwards and see previous content. Best options I have found.

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes