Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Could someone posts his saves? I have several of different editions (with or without cheat) and it is very confusingo_O
1: Delete all versions of the game you have
2: Download one version
3: Find the cheat mod you want; if it's not up to date ask and you may be surprised
4: Find and delete any save files you have
5: Start a new game
6: Enjoy

Last edited:

dakight

Feb 7, 2018
When can you go to the island, i went to it early in the game and got this bug.

While running game code:
File "game/island.rpy", line 82, in <module>
NameError: name 'band_mothers' is not defined

I haven't corrupted anyone yet since i want to see the pure dialog first.

Edit: Never mind this, i fixed it myself.

Edit2: My apologize if this is already mentioned but the script file in the fix of IAintTellinYouNothin is old and missing a lot of new define for the new events, so maybe a warning would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

kzk0987

Sep 6, 2017
Can anyone share a save? Lost mine, don't feel like going through the entire game to see the endings (plus for some reason several events from the second city never triggered for me, I assume it's because I was using old saves anyway).

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
Is it complete?
No more patches?
Bcs in game some events say under development or in next patch.
In pc or beach

Sexsex02

Apr 28, 2021
1: Delete all versions of the game you have
2: Download one version
3: Find the cheat mod you want; if it's not up to date ask and you may be surprised
4: Find and delete any save files you have
5: Start a new game
6: Enjoy
how delete save game

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Complete != Fixed
There is so many error still need patchs and fixes by the way i see (much more in the compress version), like some wierd random cutscenes that drops you to the main menu (like on the beach and one very rare in when you see TV on your room), other is the Teacher's Class Play, is kinda 95% chance that you get a stupid freeze forever (and if executed with adimin, get an error log, that means the game cannot find the cutscene and other time that cannot finda a video resource to open the cutscene, if that even possible, and yeah my graphic drives are on max updates so is not my computer), needed to close and re-open it by force, and if that continue, you can't make her your slave, but happy that you still can get the principal and corrupt all the school in process, but will miss some cutscenes like classroom ones (because in some update i not freezed and could see it by luck, sad did i lost that save game). There is a chance that some cutscenes will repeat even if you get what is need to proceed like on Principal's house. The only good thing i see, except by complete the game now, is that really have a fix in some update to the nun's storyline, probably kinda same fix could solve the teacher one, because is exacly the same problem.

todzy

Oct 4, 2019
There is so many error still need patchs and fixes by the way i see (much more in the compress version), like some wierd random cutscenes that drops you to the main menu (like on the beach and one very rare in when you see TV on your room), other is the Teacher's Class Play, is kinda 95% chance that you get a stupid freeze forever (and if executed with adimin, get an error log, that means the game cannot find the cutscene and other time that cannot finda a video resource to open the cutscene, if that even possible, and yeah my graphic drives are on max updates so is not my computer), needed to close and re-open it by force, and if that continue, you can't make her your slave, but happy that you still can get the principal and corrupt all the school in process, but will miss some cutscenes like classroom ones (because in some update i not freezed and could see it by luck, sad did i lost that save game). There is a chance that some cutscenes will repeat even if you get what is need to proceed like on Principal's house. The only good thing i see, except by complete the game now, is that really have a fix in some update to the nun's storyline, probably kinda same fix could solve the teacher one, because is exacly the same problem.
Well, game not crushed for me even once.
And I play heavy compressed version

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Yes, I know. That was the whole point of my posting Complete != Fixed.
The notation != is coding language for does not equal.

Sexsex02, save games (when not kept in the game folder) are found here: C:\Users\your username\AppData\Roaming\RenPy. In there you'll find at least one folder labelled "corruption" with a string of number after it.
Your individual saves are in that folder.
Normally, the AppData folder is hidden. if you have access to the Run dialog (Windows Key + R), type %APPDATA% and hit Enter. It'll open straight into the Roaming folder, which is what you want it to do.
Alternatively, you can turn off the Hidden Files and Folders thing. Do a search for your Operating system and "How to turn off hidden files and folders".

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 199 Votes