HighKingAnt

Mar 18, 2020
View attachment 43190

Overview:
The girls in the game are becoming increasingly depraved and enslaved. You can see different events for each corruption level.​

Thread Updated: 2022-06-30
Release Date: 2022-06-29
Developer: Mr.C -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Game: Lust Village
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console codes:

Internet Mod:

To avoid repeating Principal's house scene error, install or
To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download
this file

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (heavy): - PIXELDRAIN - MEGA - -
Win/Linux (Lite): - MEGA - -
Mac (lite): MEGA - -
Others: COMPRESSED * - ANDROID*

Extras: Walkthrough (PDF version here) - - Walkthrough - Fan Sign
Mods: Internet Mod - - - - Cheat /Gallery Mod

MoonlightWoolf & JantsoP thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 142464 View attachment 142465 View attachment 142474 View attachment 142473 View attachment 142472 View attachment 142466 View attachment 142463 View attachment 345336 View attachment 142467 View attachment 142469 View attachment 142468 View attachment 15598 View attachment 15600 View attachment 15601
like the game

kirinko46

Mar 16, 2021
can anyone tell me how to unlock my club at downtown? i enslaved the rock band but the my club is not available for me

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
can anyone tell me how to unlock my club at downtown? i enslaved the rock band but the my club is not available for me
You first need to enslave your Cafe Boss. But that locks you out of Morning Job. And need to at least have Jenny and Nicole as slave. Not sure if you also need the neighbor and her daughter as well. I usually enslave the boss 5th on my list before continuing while others at lvl 4 potion

Reactions: MissingNo20

MissingNo20

Oct 19, 2019
So i have completed most of the game (i think) but i'm stuck in the news room after the second potion wher the tv in my room show a report about the school, I tried going back in the news room and thee option to wait or use a potion has disappeared. I saw that the question has already been asked but i couldn't find an answer.
The game could do with a complete restructuring. There are many incomplete features and missing QoL features, like not having a phone entry for each character or their phone content capped lower than their level.
Beyond that, mission objectives, re-balancing or resources, destination shortcut buttons etc.

Reactions: maxgol91

nycturbar

May 17, 2021
You guys are talking about a version 2.2 being available, but it seems the version available to download here is 1.0?
Do I actually have the final version? I downloaded the game from f95 a month ago, have some kind of cheat mod and theres still multiple things that say wait for future development. Like at the beach and in the living room.

Jun 11, 2023
Do I actually have the final version? I downloaded the game from f95 a month ago, have some kind of cheat mod and theres still multiple things that say wait for future development. Like at the beach and in the living room.
Bro there have any solution about this please tell me I wanna see where it's end.

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Why in the name of God would you delete the .rpy files dev? Only leaving .rpyc files in the game folder is about the shittiest thing you coulda did tbh. You don't want us to edit this horribly written script? I was thinking to myself, what a nice game, only problem being the absolute absence of syntax and grammar, let me just spend a couple of weeks editing it. But no. Instead i got a big ol' fuck you.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how many girls can get pregnant beside police station. can the mom and sister get pregnant. if not hope someone make a mod for all female

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
IF YOU ARE PLAYING THIS GAME JUST FOR THE RENDERS, PLEASE, IGNORE THIS POST.

Alright, so, the game is great (especially with the better experience mod), but the script sucks ass (no offense, dev, but everybody here thinks so). This wonderful game deserves a better script. I've set out on a quest to correct it (in some cases, completely rewrite it and add on top of it).

So far, the edited scenes are as follows:
- The enslavement of Nicole and Jenny (mother and sister)
- The entire intro

to install the mod, all you gotta do is unpack the files and throw them into the game's game folder. It's the big folder where all the game's resources are contained. (e.g. for mac user it should look something like /Applications/Corruption.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/game).

Really hope a mod sees this post and pins it.

Please note, that I don't have any affiliation or association with the original creator of this game. It's been 6 years since the last update, and it's about time somebody did something about this horrible script.

Last edited:

Angora Kitty

Sep 20, 2018
I dont know, what to say: for a 'final'-version there are for me too many placeholder-objects ingame and informations to later, more complete states. For me this game looks like a game in progress yet, sorry.
In TV-studio, on the road, at Utopia, at the bar, ... on so many places are blue placeholders!
Unbeleaveable! :eek:

An icecream for 200$ (!) :oops::ROFLMAO:

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 3137254

IIRC, Sophia's path starts here (My favorite path in the whole game.)

I think you have to have aunt and cousins enslaved too, cant remember though.
Actually it's possible to enslave grandma before them, I had done so but then at a meeting of slaves found the aunt and cousins there, which is when I realized I should have enslaved them first.

dragonflame

Mar 9, 2020
how do you enslave the mom and sister. i already max aunt and the twin. i try to enslave aunt and the twin. but it say that mom and sister need to be enslave

3.70 star(s) 201 Votes