To fix the beach scene taking you back to the main menu download
this file
Unofficial Android Port for :

Corruption [Final] + Brandy's Cheat/Gallery Unlocker Mod

Download Apk : Pixeldrain, , Workupload

IF GAME CRASH ON LOWER OR OLDER ANDROID DEVICES, INSTALL APK+OBB VERSION

Download Apk+OBB : Pixeldrain , , Workupload

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Are the above errors fixed in the android version would you recommend running it through Joiplay?

mr.c

May 15, 2017
I'm so sorry.
The discord link on page 1 has expired.
I made a new invitation code

Last edited:

caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Guys, my profile is finally approved.

I hope many visits to the new site and your support

Mr.C I have one recommendation to gain back probably most of your Patreons.

we still never got the updates for following characters; It would be great to release one update so people will spread the news since this game was really successful.

- an Ending for Police Station
- an Ending for church
- an Ending for being the Mayor
- an Ending for the Widow family and the Monk
- pregnancy for the girls female friend’s mom in the Park (from women only subway station)
- pregnancy for mother/daughter/ burger king worker in restaurant
- update for the girls playing Volleyball in the beach

I might have missed some but an update could bring so many people to your subscribeStar
Still I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Reactions: Fubuki1207

hent0n9verkah

May 6, 2020
lvl 4 corruption is better than slave stage, but u cant visit grandma without slaving mom + sis

if u cant visit granma, u cant continue the story

Akkaro

Nov 29, 2019
Is there a chance to change the standerd six save slots per page to 100 or whatever? ... scrolling up/down would be less annoying than to click through hundreds of pages ... maybe even with a mod?

AG8

Aug 5, 2021
Any idea how to progress the school? I've corrupted the teacher to level 4 but I can't do anything anywhere else

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
Any idea how to progress the school? I've corrupted the teacher to level 4 but I can't do anything anywhere else
I got stuck here my first time too! You have to get a job at the school. Not sure the exact steps, but talk to the principal. You also have to search your PC for the job listing iirc. After that, the principal will tell you that you need a sponsor and the teacher will give you a recommendation. You also have to go to the school first thing on a Monday and use a gas potion on the assembly. That will get the ball rolling. This is all from a 1-2 yr old memory, so good luck!

So is it possible to become a mayor in the current version ?
yes, it is. There seems to be bugs with it and general confusion throughout this thread. I never had an isuse though. Not talking shit, I just have no reference to help with those who are bugged.

There is really nothing to do with the mayor title, just a couple (very good) scenes. It is not like there is a new game mechanic where you work on policy or anything like that.

Last edited:

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
I wish this game get art revamp, no excessive makeup bimbofication, and get action repeat.

The story is nice but not the makeups.

If I paid for the game I will fire the guy who put makeup to the girls. Their make up is a bit of a turndown.

Reactions: AG8

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
instead, if you don't like it, you could just play something else.. or request a mod which makes visuals adjustable. just sayin'.

Balkaciprut99

Aug 16, 2023
request a mod which makes visuals adjustable. just sayin'.
Read what I was sayin as that is exactly what I asked. Just sayin'.

The game is likeable except for the makeup change. Even irl hoe won't do makeup that far as they become more corrupted. It's not really inviting, seducing, or escalating view. It's degradation of beauty which I suppose some people are into that. The outfit change are fine but the makeup? That look like something only cheap hoe will do. No offense to anyone who are into girls that getting uglier.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
le sigh.. then your request belongs into the request board, like i said, as a request.. in this thread here, it's just a complaint. that's the way it appears to me.

Reactions: LostKing
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes