ZalgoHeComes

Jan 25, 2019
guys, when I go to the beach to see the corrupted tutoring family and the moms find out about the treatment of the sister there is a moment where the Protagonist says "lets develope the situation" and the game kicks instantly to the main menu, any idea how to fix this??

Reactions: Ruodger

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
People have posted fixes to all those problems, look through the most recent comments.
thanks if I find them I'll add them to the op
Edit: just added the playground and beach fixes to the op if there were any other fixes let me know and I'll add them to

Last edited:

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
guys, when I go to the beach to see the corrupted tutoring family and the moms find out about the treatment of the sister there is a moment where the Protagonist says "lets develope the situation" and the game kicks instantly to the main menu, any idea how to fix this??
It happened here too ... if anyone knows how to solve it, thank you.

majorlink

Jan 26, 2018
so i cant get new playground part to work i have the subway done and the pet play part done.i put in the new files that were shown to have fix this problem and it doesnt work im not sure what to do.
EDIT:nvm i got new playground to work all i needed to do was make everyone in hospital slaves

Last edited:

Midas24

Sep 8, 2017
Keep hearing there's an extra Playground scene and a beach expansion? I go there and just get "nothing here" or "all for this version" or whatever, no errors, though. How am I supposed to access this new content? I installed the patched files fixes someone posted earlier.

player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
This update is full of problems. Gonna have to wait for the fix. I keep replacing scripts and am constantly getting errors. Playground never gets to pet play and all the news scenes crash.

Nayk1

Mar 19, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
ImportError: No module named matrix

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 14 08:39:23 2021

Reactions: deadman88

deadman88

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "E:\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc_compressed\Corruption-v2.25_Lite-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 60, in loads
    return cPickle.loads(s)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
corruption 2.25
Sun Feb 14 08:39:23 2021
same problem anyone knows how to fix this or share the past renpy???

3.70 star(s) 198 Votes