Jetsums

Jul 3, 2020
Is this game animated. i know sometimes there are animated games that don't have the tag. I like the art style so i really want it to be animated

yydaxteryy

Jun 6, 2020
Is this game animated. i know sometimes there are animated games that don't have the tag. I like the art style so i really want it to be animated
Some scenes Not much are animated, the rest is pictures, but i like thus game very much, very good scenes

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
you can have sex with the loli at school, not always vaginal sex tho. these ones in playground you can do everything just not penetration .
This is the one event I've never been able to fire off. I know you have to corrupt the train, then talk to the girl with her mom on the train and then go and meet the girls at the playground, but nothing ever happens.

Alphonsocat

Apr 20, 2023
This is the one event I've never been able to fire off. I know you have to corrupt the train, then talk to the girl with her mom on the train and then go and meet the girls at the playground, but nothing ever happens.
you need to corrupt the hospital in order to make the park moms pregnant. in the train you're gonna have to corrupt the cop girl in the police station in order to progress the train corruption till the end tho I'm not sure how required it is. anyway after the moms are pregnant and the girls use them as pet dogs, you should be able to add the girl from the train.

honestly this game could have been so much better if the guy just used more animations from the actual game engine instead of fucking around. also his writing is pretty bad, people like this game because it's extreme and has a lot of content but it's not the good kind sadly. its still one of the better corruption games out there and that basically tells you how lacking we are with this genre.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
you need to corrupt the hospital in order to make the park moms pregnant. in the train you're gonna have to corrupt the cop girl in the police station in order to progress the train corruption till the end tho I'm not sure how required it is. anyway after the moms are pregnant and the girls use them as pet dogs, you should be able to add the girl from the train.

honestly this game could have been so much better if the guy just used more animations from the actual game engine instead of fucking around. also his writing is pretty bad, people like this game because it's extreme and has a lot of content but it's not the good kind sadly. its still one of the better corruption games out there and that basically tells you how lacking we are with this genre.
I had corrupted literally everything in the game but that scene won't happen. Maybe its due to my avoidance of pregnancy stuff.

I agree though, the main draws is the sheer amount of content, and the corruption levels are pretty fun to go through. I do love when you gave games where the girls start out pretty buttoned up but once you've gone though, they get sluttier and sluttier.

masiex

Mar 28, 2020
has he or anyone made a gallery function for all the scenes or mod for it yet? Seems like a huge waste to have all of those scenes locked after progressing.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
I am having trouble with front desk knock them up is there a patch?
This is exactly where I had a problem too. According to the walkthrough to do anything with the smols in the park you need to knock up their moms, and that needs to involve this event, and it never happened.

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
all download links arent working for me for some reason. downloads either break during dl or it fails at the start

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
This is exactly where I had a problem too. According to the walkthrough to do anything with the smols in the park you need to knock up their moms, and that needs to involve this event, and it never happened.
the walkthrough from the link at OP is a outdated version. you have better chances with the one provided by anne O'nymous (may have to search the thread for it) or use the mod, should give you some hints along the late game updated, knocking up anyone came rather late, should be covered.
least i recall, you have to have the Hospital enslaved first, then go to the doctor and ask patient examination. not sure how it continuies from there. been a while.

Modok969

Jul 30, 2021
the walkthrough from the link at OP is a outdated version. you have better chances with the one provided by anne O'nymous (may have to search the thread for it) or use the mod, should give you some hints along the late game updated, knocking up anyone came rather late, should be covered.
least i recall, you have to have the Hospital enslaved first, then go to the doctor and ask patient examination. not sure how it continuies from there. been a while.
Next time i get the urge to play through again I'll try out that mod.

Reactions: F1forhalp

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
least i recall, you have to have the Hospital enslaved first, then go to the doctor and ask patient examination. not sure how it continuies from there.
From memories, after that in the hospital you go to the desk, and you'll have the option to impregnate someone.

Reactions: F1forhalp
3.70 star(s) 201 Votes