Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
If you had gone straight out into combat, you would have been immediately raped. The game seems mostly set for how your character can do with stats maxed. Also, the directions state that the Lake won't spawn enemies until you are at level 2, so you can build a couple there while meeting a couple of characters.
Well, the only hard part in early game was the goblins spamming tease instead of hp attacks.
But chug enough vitality potions and they go down in 1 - 3 hits.

noahxedge

Apr 18, 2019
Hi Guys, need help

I just played "Lilith's Throne" game and I loved it. Its my first time playing these sort of 'text based' games. So I researched a bit and got to know that COC is like a benchmark game in this genre so I decided to play it.

I got a bit excited and downloaded quite a few versions and now I'm confused. Can anyone suggest me which one should I start playing?

1. CoC_102 seems to be original game
2. Coc_1.0.2_mod_1.4.19 and OCA.1.6.10 seem to be modded versions. Which one is better?

PS
where do I put the image folder?
Edit:
Also,the save editor is not working [playing Coc_1.0.2_mod_1.4.19]

1627483543783.png

Are there any other better versions apart from these? Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Saminthemountain

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Hi Guys, need help

I just played "Lilith's Throne" game and I loved it. Its my first time playing these sort of 'text based' games. So I researched a bit and got to know that COC is like a benchmark game in this genre so I decided to play it.

I got a bit excited and downloaded quite a few versions and now I'm confused. Can anyone suggest me which one should I start playing?

1. CoC_102 seems to be original game
2. Coc_1.0.2_mod_1.4.19 and OCA.1.6.10 seem to be modded versions. Which one is better?

PS

View attachment 1323275

Are there any other better versions apart from these? Any help/suggestions are appreciated. Thanks in advance. :)
The 1.4.19 one is the revamp mod and 1.6.10 is the hgg mod. Both are great, I prefer the hgg mod myself. The hgg mod contains some content that isn't for everyone, so it might be best to start with the revamp mod. I can't answer you're question on the image folder though, sorry.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
You can find the instructions on their forums:

The only other version I know of is the Xianxia mod (download on the forums), but unless you really like Japanese anime, the consensus seems to be that its not very good.

• Red Heart
Reactions: noahxedge

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Curiosity got me (heh) so I tried the mod and now I'm going to put even more hours on this game...
I guess Lilith's throne came from this game too as I see many simialar stuff from it.
Finished the game so I tried ascension, now I'm like a level one again but because some stuff can be cheesed / abused.
I am now playing as a cat person who hits too many times per turn ending the battle in one turn most of the time aside from some tanky bosses.

My damage is far from my past run's (life?) but I'm content with what I have~~~
1627581169778.png

Latest run should've ended much earlier if RNGsus didn't hate me.
If there's one thing I don't like is that the dungeons are unlocked if RNG favors you.
1627718579194.png

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
How do I lower my corruption score in this game? Is there some npc in some area of the game, or a church or something that I can go to for it?

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
How do I lower my corruption score in this game? Is there some npc in some area of the game, or a church or something that I can go to for it?
Meditation seems to be a good thing or killing enemies.
Rathazul sells these puri potions that kills corruption fast too~~~

Last edited:
Reactions: Zedire

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Sorry, quick question - how do you get that particular layout in your game? Is it a mod, or..? In whatever version I have the only image of any characters is an npc/enemy, very small, in the bottom left hand corner. I'd love to be able to set an avatar for my character.
Oh, the one with the character pic? Yeah, that's the modded one.
Adds tons of content too, that one.
There's a huge difficulty spike when choosing certain difficulties but it's easy to get used to even with someone who has really really bad resource management skills like me~~~

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Oh, the one with the character pic? Yeah, that's the modded one.
Adds tons of content too, that one.
There's a huge difficulty spike when choosing certain difficulties but it's easy to get used to even with someone who has really really bad resource management skills like me~~~
If you don't mind, could you tell me what the mod is called or where I can get it? I didn't even know this game had a mod that did that.

SteelMemes

Dec 10, 2019
Anyone still have whatever was in the cheat sheet for /hgg/? Some of it does get pretty obscure, especially when modifications to old content aren't super telegraphed

Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
Some of it does get pretty obscure, especially when modifications to old content aren't super telegraphed
Most of it is clear if you look at the Credits button. Some stuff form the old cheat sheet off the top of my head is the the beautiful sword gets stronger if you use it to kill unique demons and certain high corruption enemies. I think Kelt is counted among them, as is Marae (regardless of corrupted or not).
There's ass slugs and vaginal eels to go alongside the dick worms. Those are found in the bog if you lose fights with infested enemies (parasite content enabled)
I can't think of anything that isn't pretty clear either in context or by seeing it in the credits. I can try to help you if you have questions, since hgg is my personal favorite of the bunch.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Latest NG+ Run, Dunno how many NG+ uhh plus is so I kept doing ascension.
Can anyone suggest me a mage build? I don't know how magic works and they're mostly doing dogsh- damage so I just do my usual martial artist or a greatsword user.

1628070613314.png

Also, my hp is bugged, it keeps increasing at the start of combat since it auto-activates crinos shape and that increases stats -> even more hp.
The bug is that it doesn't go down to my normal max hp.
1628071215653.png

Update 2:
My Ancestor will be so proud of my progress~~~
1628074221853.png

Kraken!!!
1628078321448.png

Last edited:
Feb 9, 2020
Really wish I knew anything about editing and writing in Flash. I downloaded all the resources to do it, unpacked Xianxia in the hopes of fixing a great deal of the text (waaaaay too much weird grammar and broken English), but I didn't expect the structuring of the file and folder system to look as confusing as it does.

Sorry, guys and gals. I wanted to do a nice thing... but I cannot do this nice thing xD .

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes