Demen100

Mar 16, 2023
Witam, czy ktoś wie, dlaczego HTML nie jest tłumaczony na mój język ojczysty przez Chrome?

Demen100

Mar 16, 2023
mod hgg edycja Nie mogę tego przetłumaczyć i chciałem się dowiedzieć, czy da się coś z tym zrobić, ponieważ gra jest naprawdę interesująca

D3l

Aug 15, 2019
Okay guys, I see you are newfags that have no idea where to even look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, this is the fork that interests you in terms of updates. It's been that way for 10 years now?
Check out here what's been committed and you are up to date.
As you can see, development was basically killed along with the old 8chan thread when they took down the entire imageboard.

There is an alternative place now but other than writing shitposts, nothing of real value is happening for months now. Still, it's your best bet if you want to propose your new ideas and join the effort...keep in mind a lot of people there are most likely still very autistic or something and they'll twitter-screech at you for fetishes they don't like.

Also, for those interested - a lot of stuff has been actually CUT from the current version during few purges. Some of it (like Behemoth) due to changes coming from the original mod (which is posted on fenoxo forum), while others due to controversial nature of fetishes and quality reasons (Helia minotaur NTR is probably the main one -
).
If you know just a little about programming and GIT, you can easily bring back that stuff into your game by rebuilding it in Intellij or Eclipse.
Master, how can I search for the purged versions?

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
Master, how can I search for the purged versions?
Everything is on Mega. I'm not putting direct link there to not tempt any fate and fuck ups here. Just get here:
and at the bottom you have information where to look for stuff. Basically, stick to gitgud webpage for updates and further info because that's where the mod is developed and that's where you have the slightest chance to find contact with people ever since 8chan was targeted for constant nuking.

Also, if you want to check what is what in every update when it comes to content, you need to learn how to operate on git-like repo and have some really basic programming understanding (monkey level like). It's easy, shouldn't take more than 15min of learning but without showing you step by step I have no idea how to make you understand that. For starters, you should check commits and travel back in time.
About 3-4 years ago there was a huge wave of content deletion from the mod (I think that was the last time when actually something was done that made an impact). Some of which was quality justified (Behemoth) but some of which was pure fetish-shaming because some people actually thought that Loli is better than NTR...so NTR was nuked to hell due to quality and drama, while Loli stuff was expanded beyond human understanding and taste...so if you want to revisit such things without downloading the game, commits are your best bet.

I just want to say the CoCX version is coming along nicely (we finally got CI builds) and cool things like dynamicly generated weapons.
There was CoCX or something? Now I'm the one asking for some further info :p
I miss times when I've checked daily for CoC updates, both vanilla and modded.

EDIT: I hope it's not CoC-Xianxia as I remember...writing there was atrocious and could be explained only as the MTL from some obscure chinese fanfic.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: D3l

Febui

May 6, 2022
Basically, stick to gitgud webpage for updates and further info because that's where the mod is developed
According to the plw thread, they moved to ox's git instead of the cocanon one. The last compiled download was december 8th
Some of which was quality justified (Behemoth) but some of which was pure fetish-shaming because some people actually thought that Loli is better than NTR...
On the one hand, you're right that they hate NTR. But also the helia stuff was a mix of different present tense and past tense language, and kind of half-assed at parts, with the writer saying he'd finish it later, then never did.
Also in the thread now is mostly a guy writing NTR (netori)
Personally, I want to see a rewrite of the helia NTR stuff, but I don't think anyone wants to bother with it. As poor quality as it was, my need for NTR is too intense to not think fondly of it.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
According to the plw thread, they moved to ox's git instead of the cocanon one. The last compiled download was december 8th
Oh, I was looking at dates at Mega and forgot we have 2023 already xD
Too little was happening for the last 2-3 years so I wasn't exactly keeping tabs on this.
Stuff is still being pushed to OCA's git when something of value is made anyway. Both are visible to one another on gitgud so...
Link directly to OXE's git which is more active but lacks full history of commits for some reason (normally it should be inherited):

On the one hand, you're right that they hate NTR. But also the helia stuff was a mix of different present tense and past tense language, and kind of half-assed at parts, with the writer saying he'd finish it later, then never did.
Also in the thread now is mostly a guy writing NTR (netori)
Personally, I want to see a rewrite of the helia NTR stuff, but I don't think anyone wants to bother with it. As poor quality as it was, my need for NTR is too intense to not think fondly of it.
They don't have problem with NTR if it's them doing the cucking. Like, that pig girl in a gym - Lottie? - they are perfectly fine with her because we can NTRare her with a devil-girl. And I like that - you have an option, even if it's not expanded upon.

Problem happens if there's even a suspicion of someone fucking without them. They go completely rabid at the thought. Like, imagine - in a sex-crazed world with succubusses and minotaur cum addiction, people fuck without you around...what a nasty surprise xD

So, I know Helia's mino-cum addiction wasn't stellar from writing perspective...it needed some edit, like a lot of things. It was still great from how well it fitted into the setting. She was getting too sex-greedy and if we start a relationship with her and actively IGNORE IT (yes, you couldn't go NTR route if you did what a normal person would do - tell her Minos are bad), only then it would go bad...and you could easily make it stop. Make her break the addiction.

It was a fun side-story with really no way to fuck it up if you actually wanted it to stop...so every time I go back to CoC 8chan Revamp, I try to recompile that deleted story back into the game...just so I know I have a choice, even if I don't use it 95% of the time.

Febui

May 6, 2022
It was still great from how well it fitted into the setting.
That's definitely the best part, it naturally fit in the context of the game without being some strangely hamfisted fetish. If it were any other fetish, it'd probably have gotten more care and attention with people trying to collaborate to fix it up to standards.
They make it a point to never remove anything from the base game, ever, so you still have the much less well-fitting NTR of Amily and Urta. That one doesn't fit Amily as a character and is generally badly executed on. It's a shame that's abotu all the NTR you get since the hgg mod doesn't make any of its own.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
That's definitely the best part, it naturally fit in the context of the game without being some strangely hamfisted fetish. If it were any other fetish, it'd probably have gotten more care and attention with people trying to collaborate to fix it up to standards.
They make it a point to never remove anything from the base game, ever, so you still have the much less well-fitting NTR of Amily and Urta. That one doesn't fit Amily as a character and is generally badly executed on. It's a shame that's abotu all the NTR you get since the hgg mod doesn't make any of its own.
Exactly. Amily doing Urta behind your back is so out of character for her it's unbelievable. With Urta I could kinda believe that if it gets connected to her getting "sure of herself". Like, the whole point of her was that she was kinda ashamed of herself and was only doing that centaur whore as an urge relief (understandable though, again, in a relationship you should be given an option to resolve that in a monogamic way WITHOUT upsetting Urta).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
There was CoCX or something? Now I'm the one asking for some further info :p
I miss times when I've checked daily for CoC updates, both vanilla and modded.

EDIT: I hope it's not CoC-Xianxia as I remember...writing there was atrocious and could be explained only as the MTL from some obscure chinese fanfic.
it is CoC-Xianxia. While i do somewhat agree with the cultivator stuff I mostly leave that stuff alone while i mess with the actual CoCish content.

Febui

May 6, 2022
what's the definitive way of playing it?
Flash .swf file
What are the best mods you suggest?
(gore is disabled by default, loli is enabled by default, you can change the toggles)
If you don't want to download a flash player, you can also use the other types, they're all the same game. It's a single small file, 18-50MB depending on the version you use. Flash is only 18MB because it gets the other 15MB from the flash player you also have to have

Aug 12, 2021
Flash .swf fileHGG mod (gore is disabled by default, loli is enabled by default, you can change the toggles)
If you don't want to download a flash player, you can also use the other types, they're all the same game. It's a single small file, 18-50MB depending on the version you use. Flash is only 18MB because it gets the other 15MB from the flash player you also have to have
Thanks man,

I've been looking to dip my head back into this after seeing Coc 2 on steam.
Just a quick follow up, I saw someone say a bunch of content was removed, how bad was it? was it just the NTR?

Febui

May 6, 2022
I saw someone say a bunch of content was removed, how bad was it? was it just the NTR?
Nothing from the base game is removed. The mod was originally forking from revamp, which has a lot of unchecked, poorly coded, unfinished work in it, some that didn't have permission from the writers.
A lot of that, hgg finished writing and fixed. Some was removed. Removed revamp content includes:
Behemoth (revamp also removed it from theirs)
Joy (broken english bimbo jojo)
Lizan rogue
Mimic (no sex scenes were ever written)
And technically corrupt dryad (replaced by an original gothic alraune) and the ivory succubus (Was just a single paragraph light skinned succubus, replaced by an entire overhauled concept based on pure white ivory and statuesque themes). Neither of those had any content originally.

Hgg itself also had, for a time, an NTR arc for Helia where she gets addicted to minotaur cum if you don't tell her to avoid fucking minos. It was a mix of past and present tense and had various errors, and people were dramatic about it, so it was cut rather than fixed up.

Aug 12, 2021
Nothing from the base game is removed. The mod was originally forking from revamp, which has a lot of unchecked, poorly coded, unfinished work in it, some that didn't have permission from the writers.
Ah, that makes more sense.
I was skimming the the thread and someone said they gutted a bunch of stuff and shoved a bunch of loli in there at the end.
I'm not all that found of loli at all so that was a bad sign, personally i'd like to cut it myself but that take some doing.
Kinda sad they couldn't rework some of those things but if they can't they can't.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes