jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
i forget who owns the CoCX fork but I have some news. I am updating my UI replacement for your fork.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Is there a way to get this gem for android?
it depends on which fork you want and if they can still build apks. The state of this running under android is currently a big mess because of the death of flash and the fact that later versions of android really dont like running apps built for older versions of android. A good comparison to getting this to run on current gen android would probably be like attempting to run angry birds 1 on current gen android.

TLDR: it depends on many factors including the device you wish to run the game on.
TLDR2: the state of android has made just sideloading the game and having it run a kind of crap shoot.

Reactions: BaltheonEX

Hfreak

Apr 5, 2021
So I've been seeing a lotta ppl talk about this game on this forum for a long tym now, n I've finally got started with it yesterday. Tbh the purely txt-based 'gameplay' is nothing like anything that I've ever played until now, even in non-hentai games that r text based they have some animation or scenes.
This seems like a game I'd generally get bored with, but 2 my surprise I'm not. The in-depth writing for the lore and h-scenes of this game is just that awesome that I'm hooked.
But since I'm still new to this, is there any advice/suggestions on how to play or anything else bout the game u guys might have for a fellow beginner ?

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
But since I'm still new to this, is there any advice/suggestions on how to play or anything else bout the game u guys might have for a fellow beginner ?
Shields are pretty OP. If you like playing on a high difficulty, it pays off to get a shield ASAP. That's in the massively expanded mod stuff though. Vanilla has one shield, and it isn't good.
Sylvia in the swamps is a great character, probably peak CoC writing. That's where I think a writer most nailed how to make a character that feels like CoC at the highest quality. Telly is great, and is CoC enough, but doesn't feel like pure CoC. You know? Probably not, I don't have a way with words.
Anyway, if you go to each area by level suggestion, you should be fine. Go to the lake, get the boat, use the boat, that gets you to Marae and it unlocks the first dungeon. After you do that, everything opens up and you won't be locked out of anything.

Play the hgg mod for more content, better writing, and better combat

Reactions: Hfreak

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017
Hey Febui having a blast with the mod u shared but i want to know if is still being worked on and if so where to check for updates.
Thank u kindly man

Febui

May 6, 2022
where to check for updates.
For you, I'll investigate.

A really slow thread on a dead image board. That turned out to be the answer. I found it once before, I think it was more lively back then, but I guess people lost interest. They keep using the so it looks like that link will always be up-to-date without needing to check the development thread.
Sounds like stuff is still being worked on.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BaltheonEX

BaltheonEX

Oct 31, 2017

A really slow thread on a dead image board. That turned out to be the answer. I found it once before, I think it was more lively back then, but I guess people lost interest. They keep using the same mega download so it looks like that link will always be up-to-date without needing to check the development thread.
U are the people champ

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017

A really slow thread on a dead image board. That turned out to be the answer. I found it once before, I think it was more lively back then, but I guess people lost interest. They keep using the same mega download so it looks like that link will always be up-to-date without needing to check the development thread.
Okay guys, I see you are newfags that have no idea where to even look.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Basically, this is the fork that interests you in terms of updates. It's been that way for 10 years now?
Check out here what's been committed and you are up to date.
As you can see, development was basically killed along with the old 8chan thread when they took down the entire imageboard.

There is an alternative place now but other than writing shitposts, nothing of real value is happening for months now. Still, it's your best bet if you want to propose your new ideas and join the effort...keep in mind a lot of people there are most likely still very autistic or something and they'll twitter-screech at you for fetishes they don't like.

Also, for those interested - a lot of stuff has been actually CUT from the current version during few purges. Some of it (like Behemoth) due to changes coming from the original mod (which is posted on fenoxo forum), while others due to controversial nature of fetishes and quality reasons (Helia minotaur NTR is probably the main one -
).
If you know just a little about programming and GIT, you can easily bring back that stuff into your game by rebuilding it in Intellij or Eclipse.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes