Febui

May 6, 2022
how do you open it with flash gone?
With a flash player. Most people that follow a CoC mod are pretty used to that, and several mod downloads offer a flash player with it
There's the and there's this mod keeping an archive of the as an optional download(just go to the flash projectors subfolder). Last I checked, both of these players work with vanilla CoC and ALL mods, except for certain systems. If one player ends up not working for you, just try the other, that one will probably work.

Apr 19, 2022
With a flash player. Most people that follow a CoC mod are pretty used to that, and several mod downloads offer a flash player with it
There's the and there's this mod keeping an archive of the adobe's player as an optional download(just go to the flash projectors subfolder). Last I checked, both of these players work with vanilla CoC and ALL mods, except for certain systems. If one player ends up not working for you, just try the other, that one will probably work.
Can I use the flash sa application by itself? I don't really wanna download the rest.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
Can I use the flash sa application by itself? I don't really wanna download the rest.
Yes, you can just download one projector to play the game (one .swf file = one build of the game). Other versions of the projector can be useful for compatibility reasons.

heroicDD

Jun 19, 2020
So I downloaded some of the mods that work as a stand alone I think? Got them working in the newgrounds player (nice n simple thx for rec). I have a question though, should I still download and try to use the new image pack mods as well in the modded versions of the game I downloaded? Or do the updated versions already have these added in? Thanks for the help!

Febui

May 6, 2022
Or do the updated versions already have these added in?
Except for a few select cases, no mod has images packaged into the file.
The few exceptions include HGG having a couple images that appear in specific circumstances, like Telly having art when you give her a teddy bear in silly mode.
However, I've never seen a good image pack, personally. Most is densely furry and doesn't actually match anything it's appended to (like making imps, described as scrawny, spindly, with dry hair, uber buff with plump asses)
So
They're not packaged in, but don't use them. But I'm not a cop, I can't stop you. Maybe you don't care the art doesn't match in the slightest

heroicDD

Jun 19, 2020
Ah dang that sucks to hear. Loved the art in COC2, will give them a whirl since I just started playing to see how they fit. Thanks for the heads up though! Awesome of you to help me out!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
If you want image packs, just use Skynet to generate you some images based on character descriptions.

Liliyns

Jun 26, 2020
When I reach the swamp and fight a certain character my game just crashes for no reason i fight for like 5 rounds the boom crush anyone got any idea why? (It's the hgg mod) (also tried all 3 apk both of them crash and the third one the 86 doesn't even install) p.s tried the html even that does work when I reach swamp and fight there the battle keeps looping even if I press leave the games throws me back to the same menu

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
whats in this version.......
The intro lets you have more control over customizing your character, and lets you set their age to adult(vanilla style), child, teen, or elder. These all impact the base stats, stat growth rate, and stat maximums.
Lots of characters have expanded interactions, lots of writing errors are corrected, and there are toggles to disable furry content, loli/shota, guro, watersports, whatever. I believe furry defaults to disabled and loli defaults to enabled; check the options after starting to make sure you have the settings you like.

And then there's a big, thoroughly organized list in the Credits of all the additions

druski789

Jun 13, 2023
What's a good mod for this game? I feel like I remember hearing there's like a good mod for the game or something, and I want to try it.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
has anyone else besides me attempted to port this game or one of its many forks to javascript or another programming language? I got pretty close by attempting to make it work with haxe in one attempt. In another attempt I tried apache royal but it threw a fit over a few basic properties.

Golden_Buddy

Aug 9, 2020
What's a good mod for this game? I feel like I remember hearing there's like a good mod for the game or something, and I want to try it.
possible not the mod you heard about but damn its a great mod

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes