Zjun

Aug 29, 2019
I absolutely cannot find an application that will open this game, can anyone help me?

PsyTurtle

Jan 16, 2022
Kid A (the anemone that Champion can give birth to) is supposed to be in the Stash menu after she's born (and you choose to keep her in the camp) right? I can't find her... I know I have her in camp because she popped up to help during the birth of another anemone. This is in the Xianxia mod on Android, but she's still supposed to be in the Stash menu iirc.
EDIT: She's in the unequip/misc menu in the inventory.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2021
Encountered an interesting error in the Revamp mod that I do not know how to solve. After acquiring phylla as a lover, my character no longer double attacks... ever. The save editor also doesn't seem to work, so I am at a loss as how to report or fix it.

Any thoughts?

Febui

May 6, 2022
After acquiring phylla as a lover, my character no longer double attacks...
The hgg mod that expands on revamp fixed this. Hell if I know what the core problem was. I'd check your perks menu and check double attack toggle, toggle it off and on, see if that works.
I have no tips beyond that, revamp is pretty terrible. Ah... Maybe if that toggle doesn't work, try setting your speed below 50, fight, then try setting it back to what it was before.

Reactions: TheOtherDragonborn

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Is it possible to get an image pack to work with the hgg HTML version?

I tried running the .swf through JoiPlay and, while it works, I can't input a name in the text field. I can run the HTML version but can't figure out how to get images to appear.

Aug 22, 2021
The hgg mod that expands on revamp fixed this. Hell if I know what the core problem was. I'd check your perks menu and check double attack toggle, toggle it off and on, see if that works.
I have no tips beyond that, revamp is pretty terrible. Ah... Maybe if that toggle doesn't work, try setting your speed below 50, fight, then try setting it back to what it was before.
I can't pin down exactly what causes it, but it isn't phylla specifically, nor the speed stat. Sometimes it will happen, sometimes it won't... extremely frustrating.

If only I could convert my revamp save to work with hgg...

Aug 22, 2021
Does the hgg mod even support image packs (at least for the not-legally-questionable content)? I am not seeing one with the mod github download, and I doubt the default image folder for revamp would work if you just stick it in the same folder.

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
But why would you do that?
What do you mean?

I'm trying to play it on my Android tablet. My only options are using the HTML or swf versions. I thought I read somewhere that the image packs work with it, at least for original characters and locations. Dunno though as I have no idea how to use sites that have those xChan forum layouts.

Febui

May 6, 2022
on my Android
There's an android APK to install it specifically for android. I don't know if tablets don't work the same as the phones do. No advice beyond that.
Chan forum layouts
Best to avoid those. They hate the prospect of image packs, don't expect to get help. I avoid them entirely.
If only I could convert my revamp save to work with hgg...
I think the differences in how the game starts make it worth starting over, but I thought you could transfer a save.
Does the hgg mod even support image packs (at least for the not-legally-questionable content)?
All the [check image pack enabled, load XML=blahblah image] calls are still in there, right where revamp left it. So, if you use a revamp image pack, it should work the same way. Since it's just a simple xml, you could also make your own pack.

Reactions: Jonboy80

Febui

May 6, 2022
You can still play it. You just need a Flash player.
Or play the HTML ports, or the mobile ports, or the exe, etc.
I guess the pure vanilla version still requires using a flash player, like you can download from Newgrounds or use an archive of the last released adobe flash player, but there are a lot more options than just that if you like the modding space

Emib

Nov 12, 2020
Hi to everyone , i was playing the android UEE version with an integrated character viewer.
The i noticed i wasn't able to make a "centaur character" i used the "minotaur blood" for getting the "hoofs" and tge "equinum" for the horse transformation, but nothing, i get the bad end before the transformation to "centaur"
I tried other updates only for getting the same problem.
Any similar cases from you guys ?

Febui

May 6, 2022
The i noticed i wasn't able to make a "centaur character"
It's an old, unsupported version, it might just be broken there. the HGG version adds alchemy to make taurinum, and that lets you turn any animal legs into taur. If you have hooves, classic centaur. Works for deer, pig, cat, so on too, I think.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes