DipYourFingersOnMyAss

Jan 13, 2019

Also, we know that the writing's not brilliant, but we're also trying to prevent directly adding dialogue to the game now, it needs to be QC'd first by other writers.

In regards to any bugs you see for the save editor, while it's not officially supported, it was made by Aimozg, so you could always ping him on Discord in the channel and tell him of the bugs you encounter.

Do note, however, that s5 has seen a decent overhaul in some of the code, and SF has been affected somewhat, so there may be some resetted values there, so you're probably better off just starting a new character.
Hey friend do you have a new discord link?
this one is expired sadly

Danv

Aug 21, 2020
Xianxia question, don't wanna touch discord with ten-foot pole so i'll ask here - what are requirements for Metamorph (Ex) perk? it says "Metamorph perk bonus to soulforce at 950.." in requirements, but what exactly does it mean?
i somehow got it in my cheated test run just prior, but on actual playthrough i'm already level 140, got 100+ times transformed (40+ was requirement for first tier of Metamorph), over 9k soulforce and main stats ranging around 550-850, yet that line is still in red and perk is unavailable

tardford

Feb 26, 2019
Does anyone remember an Omnibus dungeon mod?? I believe it was at the desert city. Its probably abandoned but I want to look at its github.

Reactions: death232

V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
On the subject of Xianxia, does anyone know if there's an image pack that works with it like Image Renewed worked with Revamped? I know IR also "works" on Xianxia, but it either bugs out and never show the images or there's straight up no images in relation to the event.

fuman

Feb 2, 2021
I believe the hgg version provides direct support for android with an apk, and a mobile UI so it's not a pain like most versions are on phones.
Do you have a link for the DL? i cant seem to find the hgg vrs. :(

Febui

May 6, 2022
Do you have a link for the DL? i cant seem to find the hgg vrs. :(

Since the time of that post, I heard the latest version of android, Android 13, isn't supported by the development kit they use, and they need to switch to a new one and deal with all the bugs that entails or pay for a license.
So if you're on Android 13, you'll be waiting longer still

Reactions: Sekkara and fuman

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
Which mod do you guys suggest using? I haven't played this game in years, and i want to give it another spin.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Which mod do you guys suggest using? I haven't played this game in years, and i want to give it another spin.
Well, I guess /hgg/ mod. It's the only one I tried that has coherent English. I linked it right above your post.
UEE is just /hgg/ with way less content and no English fixes. Prison Mod is immensely outdated and unfinished. Xianxia is barely coherent in its English.
I have heard mention of one called Endless Journey, but I didn't find any download for it. It sounds like it's an early WIP, but I don't know. Haven't tried that one.

Reactions: Sekkara

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
Well, I guess /hgg/ mod. It's the only one I tried that has coherent English. I linked it right above your post.
UEE is just /hgg/ with way less content and no English fixes. Prison Mod is immensely outdated and unfinished. Xianxia is barely coherent in its English.
I have heard mention of one called Endless Journey, but I didn't find any download for it. It sounds like it's an early WIP, but I don't know. Haven't tried that one.
I think the last time I played i used the Revamped mod.

Febui

May 6, 2022
They rebranded to UEE after being mocked mercilessly for their abysmally awful writing.
Fenoxo himself made a specific statement about not wanting anyone to think Revamp has his blessing, and I think he quoted the behemoth as part of the garbage.
So, the mod lead dev, Kitteh, threw a HUGE fit, renamed it to UEE, and had one final version with Behemoth still in the game where, if you interact with him, he says some really passive aggressive remarks about how some people just don't like him for petty reasons and he was being removed from the game.
Then the version after, he was removed. (maybe still accessible in "beta land" idk)
Kitteh went on to focus on developing Roblox games soon after abandoning UEE.

It's the mod drama I know best. I don't know much about the other mods' drama, just that they all have some

J0eSchm0e@

Jul 5, 2020
I wish the Tamani Waifu script was actually implemented in one of the mods, considering how much work was put into it. I was always a fan of Tamani and wished that there was more done with her.

Also, has anyone made a list of the maximum dick capacities for each character and enemy in the game? I remember my old character having a set of 4 tentacle dicks (they're the best ones due to having scenes exclusive to them) that were 14x2 inches.

Last edited:
Nov 1, 2022
Question : How the fuck do I get the game ? I downloaded, opened the file with 7z and when it's filled with random files with number and no way to open or extract them.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Question : How the fuck do I get the game ? I downloaded, opened the file with 7z and when it's filled with random files with number and no way to open or extract them.
Did you also download the flash player? You'll need that to actually play CoC.

A quick search later and I found that NonchalantPlayer posted a link while back:
I'd use Flash Player Standalone since it's an official program from Macromedia/Adobe. Here's an archive link: (Use the Flash Player 32 version)

Reactions: Torsang

MoneyMan181

Sep 6, 2019
They rebranded to UEE after being mocked mercilessly for their abysmally awful writing.
Fenoxo himself made a specific statement about not wanting anyone to think Revamp has his blessing, and I think he quoted the behemoth as part of the garbage.
So, the mod lead dev, Kitteh, threw a HUGE fit, renamed it to UEE, and had one final version with Behemoth still in the game where, if you interact with him, he says some really passive aggressive remarks about how some people just don't like him for petty reasons and he was being removed from the game.
Then the version after, he was removed. (maybe still accessible in "beta land" idk)
Kitteh went on to focus on developing Roblox games soon after abandoning UEE.

It's the mod drama I know best. I don't know much about the other mods' drama, just that they all have some
Seems like anybody involved with these games has issues

Reactions: FFFFFACK
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes