V0RPAL1N

Sep 29, 2020
So. Considering Xianxia still receives support to this day, compared to the dead corpse of Revamp, and Xianxia takes almost everything from Revamp (seriously I have yet to find a difference between the two). Wouldn't playing Xianxia be the now fullest way to enjoy the game? Image packs would also work with Xianxia as again, it keeps most of Revamps assets. Just wondering between which one I should do a new game.

Jul 18, 2018
So. Considering Xianxia still receives support to this day, compared to the dead corpse of Revamp, and Xianxia takes almost everything from Revamp (seriously I have yet to find a difference between the two). Wouldn't playing Xianxia be the now fullest way to enjoy the game? Image packs would also work with Xianxia as again, it keeps most of Revamps assets. Just wondering between which one I should do a new game.
Xianxia. Even if half of the characters are terrible in terms of writing, you should still play it for the combat overhaul and enemy variety.

Jul 18, 2018
I'm just trying to load a save file every save file keeps giving me an error even when try to use a fresh save
odd, what version of the game are you using? I vaguely remember encountering the same problem. I'm pretty sure you need to first port your save over to the latest version (CoC_Xianxia_0.8s5.172) which is only available on their bugs channel.

there's also a few gimmicks you need to keep in mind of when using the save editor

First of all, for some inexplicable reason, whenever you would change anything in the save editor, it would revert your backpack size to default (perks not counted). Simply empty your inventory before using it, uncheck "Backpack" in Key Items (Save Editor) and once you're finished with your edits, repurchase the backpack from Benoit.

Secondly, you cannot directly add items into your inventory. When you need to add things, use the "Storage" section of the save editor instead. I haven't checked what you can and cannot put in specific containers, but I found that the "Warehouse" works for anything.

Last edited:

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
I only have version CoC_Xianxia_0.8s4 from the forums, where is CoC_Xianxia_0.8s5.172?
Also, this is sounding similar to the regular save editor, where you can't add to the inventory, you can only add to the storage
There are also other problems like you cant change stats and if you do when you load it all stats are reset

Anyways, please direct me to where i can get the latest version

Jul 18, 2018
I only have version CoC_Xianxia_0.8s4 from the forums, where is CoC_Xianxia_0.8s5.172?
Also, this is sounding similar to the regular save editor, where you can't add to the inventory, you can only add to the storage
There are also other problems like you cant change stats and if you do when you load it all stats are reset

Anyways, please direct me to where i can get the latest version
I've already mentioned earlier that you could get it from their discord channel. It's in "bugs of endless stars", just check the pins and you should be able to see it. And as for stat-editing, you should instead edit the XP value in the main tab and level up once you're in the game.

Reactions: MangaKing

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
can you give the link?

Also, we know that the writing's not brilliant, but we're also trying to prevent directly adding dialogue to the game now, it needs to be QC'd first by other writers.

In regards to any bugs you see for the save editor, while it's not officially supported, it was made by Aimozg, so you could always ping him on Discord in the channel and tell him of the bugs you encounter.

Do note, however, that s5 has seen a decent overhaul in some of the code, and SF has been affected somewhat, so there may be some resetted values there, so you're probably better off just starting a new character.

Jtecx

Jul 23, 2021
how can you play the game with out flash. i have SWF player so im not sure what else i need
That's all you need. Get the player, and download the game. Though.... there have been a few random reports of black screens on systems that use an AMD gpu for some reason, recently. Think someone might be looking into that though.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes