BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
Bruh, I just googled now and I got a ton of links that has the offline ones still work...
Actually follow the link; it just says "we have retired adobe flash". Regardless, I saw other people struggling with this and Bluestack runs it flawlessly, as an individual app, full screen, mouse control, the whole deal. Honestly, i am not complaining nor do I need to change it.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Actually follow the link; it just says "we have retired adobe flash". Regardless, I saw other people struggling with this and Bluestack runs it flawlessly, as an individual app, full screen, mouse control, the whole deal. Honestly, i am not complaining nor do I need to change it.
Well if it works for you then that's good although I find it funny that the pc players are playing the mobile version via bluestacks instead.

Reactions: BlackOrion

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
Well if it works for you then that's good although I find it funny that the pc players are playing the mobile version via bluestacks instead.
No, I totally get you, but the Android port was basically the exact same game to the point of flaw; you can't get the screen to match a cellphone ratio (or even close). It's just a little comment for those that might want to play in PC, since the game is very grindy (read as battery intensive) and has a lot of small text. I know many have tablets and ipads that make this ridiculous.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
No, I totally get you, but the Android port was basically the exact same game to the point of flaw; you can't get the screen to match a cellphone ratio (or even close). It's just a little comment for those that might want to play in PC, since the game is very grindy (read as battery intensive) and has a lot of small text. I know many have tablets and ipads that make this ridiculous.
A good way to skip the grind is just spamming the potions from the potion/book seller guy.

Soooo if anyone wants a site to download the thing then here's one.
Bless the MYTHICAL Maple Country
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I tried to get it, for a long, long time, and it turns out that not only did Adobe cancel flash online, all links to an adobe player are dead and windows itself became less compatible with its auto-updates. Any and all links to "old version of flash" I found either end in the adobe page telling you it has been retired or have dozens of warning not to download.
This is recent thing; last year you still could get it from adobe.

Meanwhile, the projects to replace Flash are not able to run CoC
Definitely. The easiest way to play the game is to get Adobe Flash. I forgot the site I used, but I remember I just googled it, and found a site that led to a download link on the first search page.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Have you checked the other two on the OP? Same dev, FOE's complete and TITS is still a WIP with tons of content.
it

Isnt' FOE abandoned? The main story is still stuck at the beginning? and I agree you should def check out TITs. If you enjoyed COC, it is very similar, and also has lots of contents. They have the Javascript rebuild (has less contents than flash version last time I checked), so I dloaded the flash version. I had to download flash player though. If you can't find the player, just go with the Javascript version on their site. It still has plenty of planets for you to explore.

Last edited:
Reactions: TGafy

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
So i bored af so wanna try this game after hear it but I think i did play once and found that cant preg anyone and like could not bring anyone with me? for help carry killing and other stuff but they like wanna stay at where they were cuz plot so I thinking if I gonna come back i might need mod but defy dont know which one i should try

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
So i bored af so wanna try this game after hear it but I think i did play once and found that cant preg anyone and like could not bring anyone with me? for help carry killing and other stuff but they like wanna stay at where they were cuz plot so I thinking if I gonna come back i might need mod but defy dont know which one i should try
You can recruit them into your camp, but its true that you mostly fight alone. As for the pregnancy, maybe you're missing out on recruiting some of the NPCs. Check this guide for characters that you can interact and recruit: . If you're looking for pregnancy contents, see post above about TiTs (Trials in Tainted Space) .

MilesKiyaAnny

Jan 18, 2019
nah it just
nothing happen cuz i was too early or something and i dont know those guys
and i think i was like lost wondering in same area over and over or something
it been years

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
nah it just
nothing happen cuz i was too early or something and i dont know those guys
and i think i was like lost wondering in same area over and over or something
it been years
Lol. That makes sense. Without a guide you could end up missing or locking yourself out of future interactions with some of the NPCS. You could also try the sequel which is currently ongoing, Corruption of Champion II, which is playable online at the fenoxo site. Make sure to check wiki if you find yourself getting lost.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
How d we access the valentine's events? I've done all of the Scylla events and nothing's happening so far....
well, first it would need to either be the date of valentine's day - which you've missed, so sorry - or you would need to turn on eternal holidays in the settings. then it's just a matter of RNGesus

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes