dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to get CoC to play? I've tried using A standalone player, but I could never get the file to work.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I've already tried using it, but the game won't start. I don't know if I'm doing anything wrong, but my game isn't popping up like it's supposed to.
I usually just go with the "open with" and set the debugger as the default one.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Playing the HGG version but I'm having trouble finding any loli content. I'm playing 1.6.11 and I have underage on in the settings and my NPCs are set to more kids. So far I have only been able to get one scene in Tel'Adre to happen.

Maiuw2

Oct 1, 2017
Playing the ? version but I'm having trouble finding any ? content. I'm playing 1.6.11 and I have ? on in the settings and my NPCs are set to more . So far I have only been able to get one scene in Tel'Adre to happen.
Probably the wrong site to post that.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
hate to be 'that guy' but none of the links work anymore. can OP maybe repost the MEGA link, or something?

tomcatz

Aug 20, 2021
Are there scenes that involve fmg or just muscular female characters?
Or just reaction to player's body?

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Anyone knows how to remove Obsidian Vines?
Edit: Nvm, it's a pain to find online and easy to skip in game, but you have to use wet cloth.

Last edited:

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
Hi guys and girls, im interested in playing this I've just tried downloading it via my mega app on my phone but says file not found, if I download a modded version is that the full game? And with it being flash based, what do I need to download to run on Firefox? I'm at my gfs today

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Hi guys and girls, im interested in playing this I've just tried downloading it via my mega app on my phone but says file not found, if I download a modded version is that the full game? And with it being flash based, what do I need to download to run on Firefox? I'm at my gfs today
your phone must be a fucking NASA-brand phone or something. the game's like 7GB, higher depending on the mod, and i'm not even sure it can run on phone, or how it even would.

• Haha
Reactions: rosethorn87

rosethorn87

Jul 12, 2019
your phone must be a fucking NASA-brand phone or something. the game's like 7GB, higher depending on the mod, and i'm not even sure it can run on phone, or how it even would.
Sorry dude I was unclear as I was on the bus, I was trying to download the game to my phone in a .zip etc then transfer to my laptop save on download times etc

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes