kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
Any ideas as to why the save file editor provided in the post is giving me an error everytime I try to open my save file?

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Be nice if, for some reason, he came back to this to port it so it was playable again. Can't get the fucking thing to work on any of the swf emulators

ajax69000

Oct 14, 2019
Can someone give me the path you're supposed to take for the labyrinth in the wizard tower in the hgg mod please

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
Is that mod to this game still being worked on? I have no Idea where to find it.
there are two main mods that anyone cares for with CoC right now: UEE, and Xianxia.

UEE (Unofficially Expanded Edition) adds a lot of QoL changes and makes the game overall better, finishing up content that the original game left open-ended, tweaking skills and stats, rewriting some NPC dialogue, etcetera. it reworks some of the combat system as well, makes it easier to land crits and calculates damage better, things like that. unfortunately the UEE mod isn't being updated anymore - apparently it's been finished for a while now, actually.

Xianxia turns the game into...well, a xianxia. it's best to look up what one of those is, but if you've even heard of manhwa or any of the Gamer stories floating around out there you'll get an idea. the best way to understand Xianxia is to play Amazing Cultivation Simulator, or what SsethTzeentach's video on it on youtube. Xianxia is still being updated, if irregularly, and because I'm suspecting the mod creator isn't English you might have to deal with some spelling/grammar errors. thankfully no MTL poetry.

both can be found here:

Xianxia:
UEE:

there's apparently a mod out there called HGG, but i've had no luck finding it at all.if you do find it, please link it here somewhere.

killatopak

May 26, 2018
What exactly is the HGG mod?

Excuse me but I'm new to this game. In fact, I never played any of the versions but I tried opening the one link in the first page and it kinda doesn't work. Do I have to install some kind of flash player first?

I see three versions on this one page right now which is the Xianxia, HGG and the Enhanced. Not sure which one to play first.

Tattletale21

Jan 26, 2020
What exactly is the HGG mod?

Excuse me but I'm new to this game. In fact, I never played any of the versions but I tried opening the one link in the first page and it kinda doesn't work. Do I have to install some kind of flash player first?

I see three versions on this one page right now which is the Xianxia, HGG and the Enhanced. Not sure which one to play first.
i would suggest the enhanced version, to be honest; it's pretty much the base game, largely unedited, with a few plotlines tied up neatly.

afterwards either HGG or Xianxia; Xianxia for a power fantasy and additional transformations and powers, HGG for rewritten scenes and...uh...'underage' content, if that's your thing.

and yes, you do need a flash player; i would suggest the adobe flash projector. i'm pretty sure someone on F95 made a link directly to the flash player.

Reactions: killatopak

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
i would suggest the enhanced version, to be honest; it's pretty much the base game, largely unedited, with a few plotlines tied up neatly.

afterwards either HGG or Xianxia; Xianxia for a power fantasy and additional transformations and powers, HGG for rewritten scenes and...uh...'underage' content, if that's your thing.

and yes, you do need a flash player; i would suggest the adobe flash projector. i'm pretty sure someone on F95 made a link directly to the flash player.
There are also a few new characters, new enemies, and some small new stuff for existing characters too, for the hgg, one new character is a moth girl you can have a kid with I think she's in the bog? that or the swamp

Reactions: Helivesoncemore

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
For anybody still trying to play this in windows, you can do it by downloading Bluestack, the best free Android emulator, and running the apk version. It's basically the same. Fenoxo's web has the link for the Android download

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
For anybody still trying to play this in windows, you can do it by downloading Bluestack, the best free Android emulator, and running the apk version. It's basically the same. Fenoxo's web has the link for the Android download

Forget bluestacks, get the dam- offline flash player instead and use it to open the .swf file...

BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
Forget bluestacks, get the dam- offline flash player instead and use it to open the .swf file...
I tried to get it, for a long, long time, and it turns out that not only did Adobe cancel flash online, all links to an adobe player are dead and windows itself became less compatible with its auto-updates. Any and all links to "old version of flash" I found either end in the adobe page telling you it has been retired or have dozens of warning not to download.
This is recent thing; last year you still could get it from adobe.

Meanwhile, the projects to replace Flash are not able to run CoC

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I tried to get it, for a long, long time, and it turns out that not only did Adobe cancel flash online, all links to an adobe player are dead and windows itself became less compatible with its auto-updates. Any and all links to "old version of flash" I found either end in the adobe page telling you it has been retired or have dozens of warning not to download.
This is recent thing; last year you still could get it from adobe.

Meanwhile, the projects to replace Flash are not able to run CoC
Bruh, I just googled now and I got a ton of links that has the offline ones still work...

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes