BlackOrion

Apr 4, 2022
what app do you use to play this on pc? flash is dead a long time ago
There is a whole conversation on this right above your comment; I use Bluestack to run the Android version, and really like the result, but you can also download the Flash version and Newsground player (which you can find looking for that exactly) or use a link given in this thread to download an old version of Flash. Be mindful with this last option that Windows is no longer supposedly compatible with that.

imbigv

May 12, 2020
There is a HTML port of this game? :
but the link is not working, anyone can provide it? Thank you~

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
I've been playing the revamp mod's extreme difficulty for a while, I've even managed to recruit Jojo, but aside from Ingnam as a hub I have no idea where to find my own camp. Can anybody help?

Also, some other areas are basically unaccessible: there's no Dungeon button, so you cannot visit the sand witches lair or the factory, and the deepwoods are missing too.

Last edited:

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
well, first it would need to either be the date of valentine's day - which you've missed, so sorry - or you would need to turn on eternal holidays in the settings. then it's just a matter of RNGesus
I'm able to change the date on the PC, but despite doing that it doesn't seem to show for me. Am I just unlucky or is the event broken in the Revamp mod?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a list of additions from the mods that the original CoC didn't have somewhere?

Demosthenes

Nov 28, 2017
Is there a list of additions from the mods that the original CoC didn't have somewhere?
I know this is almost a month late, but the GitHub page has a changelog for each of the old releases.

Virus~

Jan 31, 2020
how can i play as a SWF file? i download it with (save as) and i don't know how to play with it, yet.
please help me, thanks

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a way to undo transformations like furry stuff, multiple genitals, etc? I've been playing this for 10-ish hours and still haven't found a way to do it without the save editor.

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Is there a way to undo transformations like furry stuff, multiple genitals, etc? I've been playing this for 10-ish hours and still haven't found a way to do it without the save editor.
Ah, the tell-tale result of an amateur stumbling through a portal and consuming everything :devilish::LUL:

But seriously, off the top of my head, I know you can remove at least one genital via Ceraph. Some tf items can cancel out current existing transformations and then push you toward their specific race.

Have you checked the wiki? The info for mods is essentially non-existent, but it's quite detailed for the original game. Here's the link if you're interested and remember that the search function will be your friend.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: くもり空
Jul 18, 2018
Does anyone knows how to cure Joy in modded? Rathazul doesn't seem to have anything for her and her intelligence is maxed out but there seems to be nothing new

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Does anyone knows how to cure Joy in modded? Rathazul doesn't seem to have anything for her and her intelligence is maxed out but there seems to be nothing new
Sorry, not an answer to your question. I had to look up who Joy was and can't believe I missed this branch.
Do you know if corrupted Joy is possible?

Shevian

Apr 15, 2021
So, how many dungeons are there in the hgg version? I feel like I've unlocked them all but there's one empty space that bugs me.

Jul 18, 2018
Sorry, not an answer to your question. I had to look up who Joy was and can't believe I missed this branch.
Do you know if corrupted Joy is possible?
I think so, Rathazul has the option to "de-bimbofy" in his alchemy menu if you've recruited him to your camp. Though it might only work if you've deliberately corrupted him via the vanilla method. If you fucked up like I did by having Joy guard your bimbo liquer then I'm not sure there's much you could do to turn him back.
I've checked their discord, unfortunately you cannot de-bimbofy Joy nor is there any dialogue for raising her intellect to max. The intelligence stat at max would only make her more likely to be calm during meditation.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes