mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Okay, go to this link (Mega) and download the "OCA.1.6.10.sfw" file, then, go to the folder that says "flash projectors" and download the "flashplayer_31_sa.exe" file.

Run flashplayer 31, and click the "file" option in the upper left corner, select "open", click "browse" and then it's just a question of locating the "OCA.1.6.10.sfw" file to get it to run.

I hope this helps and that i wasn't too verbose.
Just reposting this in case people don't know how to actually get it running.

Btw, wasn't there a wiki just for the HGG version? I'm pretty sure there was. :unsure::unsure::unsure:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Btw, wasn't there a wiki just for the HGG version?
There wasn't, but over the past year I have played way too much and can probably help with most things. At this point I probably know more than the writers. I do not feel proud of this.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
You download the offline flash player and open the game there like how we use emulators.
I reported it as something be added to the main thread, people are just going to keep asking about it here's a link I used for the other guy

Reactions: JungleNuts

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I reported it as something be added to the main thread, people are just going to keep asking about it here's a link I used for the other guy

I honestly am confused on why this is still not on the main page tbh.

Reactions: MangaKing

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Does anyone have Centaviara's Custom Image Pack Collection? The post in the forum is deleted....

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Looks like they added the link to an offline flash player, id say that's it for people asking how to play this game but anyone who has spent any time on this site knows how it goes

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
hi everyone, don't know if anyone still looks at this thread but I decided to give Coc(more specifically they xianxia mod), CoC 2 and TiTs a chance again since they where my introduction to this type of games on the NSFW spheare, but I really like modding my games(that is why I love renpy so much), but I'm having a hard time making modifications to this one and the others, does anyone know the tools I'll need and if they still exist? and has any tips? or a thread on this forum? the things I want to modify are EXP gain, currency gain, attribute gain, points gain, perk points gain, and make enemies harder( although the xianxia mod already does that amazinly).

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
How do you get jojo to become joy? not sure which mod does that
Most mods have joy.
You need to get him to drink bimbo liqueur.
You can either force it on him yourself (damages relationship)
Or you can keep some in storage in camp, have him guard the camp, and for for it to be attacked by that thief guy. who will feed jojo the bimbo liqueur.
IIRC after which you can get rathzol to make treatment to make joy less stupid.

Febui

May 6, 2022
Don't think you can do that in hgg though.
The writing was deemed "too awful" for having bad grammar, misspellings, forcing a player's personality, being inconsistent with the lore (bimbo liqueur always turns someone fully female, removing all male genitals, but doesn't on Joy), and the set up made no sense with Jojo deciding the only way to protect your expensive liqueur from the thief was to drink it himself.
So it was listed as requiring a rewrite, and no one wanted to do it.
It is possible to slot it back in since the full sourcecode is freely available on git, someone explained how at the top of this page, I think

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
and the set up made no sense with Jojo deciding the only way to protect your expensive liqueur from the thief was to drink it himself.
? I distinctly recall it as jojo being force fed the drink by the thief
bimbo liqueur always turns someone fully female, removing all male genitals
I distinctly remember joy having no male parts

Febui

May 6, 2022
? I distinctly recall it as jojo being force fed the drink by the thief

I distinctly remember joy having no male parts
I just know how it was in Revamp. Maybe someone really bitter about it fixed the issues after Revamp rebranded to UEE, or in another mod. Because Revamp explicitly had an absolute mess for Joy. And everything else.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I just know how it was in Revamp. Maybe someone really bitter about it fixed the issues after Revamp rebranded to UEE, or in another mod. Because Revamp explicitly had an absolute mess for Joy. And everything else.
Fair enough.
There are so many mods and variants that it was probably fixed in one of them.

PhazeUFO

Sep 28, 2021
I also remember it as you did.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes