Febui

May 6, 2022
where do you type debug? i can't seem to get it working
If the wand isn't appearing in storage, you probably forgot to turn debug mode on.
Debug mode is on, you can use the wand, or type debug anywhere. I haven't found a screen where it doesn't work

Febui

May 6, 2022
Does anyone have any tips for starting as a mage with the hgg mod?
Blind is OP. Sand witches can drop white books, which may grant that (random chance of any white spell you do not have, so you always get it in at most 3 books)
If you buy or obtain fox gems (drops from fighting kitsunes or less commonly from kitsune gifts if you talk to a kitsune and then choose to leave instead of fighting or accepting the offer). Take fox gems to Lumi (explore encounter, adds her to places when you find her) and you can turn them into mystic gems. When you get 9 tails from mystic gems, you get the twisted version of enlightenment, granting you [Terror], among other things, so you can 5-turn stun enemies with low intelligence. Very easy to maintain a stunlock on wild animals and other sub-human creatures.
But I admit it's tough to get that early. Very doable though. The deep woods have, what? Akbal lets you walk away when you meet him, fae do no harm, the hunter guy leaves you alone if you just stand your ground, and if you're really struggling you don't even have to fight the kitsunes to get the gems, the gifts you get from walking away after talking can give you them. It's actually pretty safe to gun for that really early.
Also check Tel'adre often for materials you can give to Rathazul for robes. Tough silk, dragon scales, ebonbloom. No need to fight high level enemies, potentially.

Really though, blind is all you need. I think more fun is hacking or ascending to give yourself the alternate spell set at the start. Inflame and plate are rough to have to cast for a while to gain mastery, which is how you unlock more of those spells, but it's jsut more fun doing spell-combos to get big attacks. It's way more satisfying than Black & White. But normally it is super end-game.

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So is the Xianxia mod still getting updates I looked it up in github and if what I was looking at is correct was last updated three months ago. Not sure if it's being updated somewhere else. Hell is the hhg mod getting updated either since I'm asking

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
So is the Xianxia mod still getting updates I looked it up in github and if what I was looking at is correct was last updated three months ago. Not sure if it's being updated somewhere else. Hell is the hhg mod getting updated either since I'm asking
Well I know Xianxia is still being updated the they have a forum on with a link to their discord

As for Hgg as far as I know its still being updated but besides updates to their , there is not really a place they discuss their plans, they update slowly like every few months, last one was in January

Febui

May 6, 2022
there is not really a place they discuss their plans, they update slowly like every few months, last one was in January
They have a thread on the animu image board site but announcing where you come from is a bannable offense. I can't post there myself because I'm a jackass that larps as the infamous f95 admin Hunter Biden during his confirmed meth binges. But I read it, so I know what's up sometimes.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
yes the CoCX mod is getting updated almost daily however we havent released a stable version in a while.

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Haven't tried this is a thousand years. This Xianxia mod is interesting, lot of improvements over the game I remember and finding the events you want isn't quite as infuriating. Lot of depth to the levelling system now. Seems like a far more interesting game than CoC2, though I guess that's kind of insulting since most games are better then CoC2.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Haven't tried this is a thousand years. This Xianxia mod is interesting, lot of improvements over the game I remember and finding the events you want isn't quite as infuriating. Lot of depth to the levelling system now. Seems like a far more interesting game than CoC2, though I guess that's kind of insulting since most games are better then CoC2.
XianXia is what CoC2 devs fear the most.
Peak power fantasy. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes