TGafy

May 14, 2020
depending on what version of the game you are playing there is a lot more.
I've played several versions. Completed the original, tried Xianxia (didn't appeal to me), and hgg too. There has to be a list somewhere with these cheats for the different versions, right?

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
I've played several versions. Completed the original, tried Xianxia (didn't appeal to me), and hgg too. There has to be a list somewhere with these cheats for the different versions, right?
sadly all of the versions diverged so far that not even the original save editor will work correctly. its very much touch and go in terms of cheats.

Trinox33

Jul 6, 2017
Thank you. I've used it before. I just remember playing coc and trying to get the most out of every scene and it never occurred to me that there could be "cheat codes". Using the shortcut keys, obviously, but to venture out beyond them was not something I ever considered. Got me wondering if there's more.
sadly all of the versions diverged so far that not even the original save editor will work correctly. its very much touch and go in terms of cheats.
If you put these into your folder with the CoCEd stuff, you should have an easier time editing. You may have to load the save twice to get it to work though.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Hey, I'm actually curious about help finding a mod for this game I came across years ago.

It added a whole dungeon area that you could get enslaved into from the desert, with a whole training area too.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
Hey, I'm actually curious about help finding a mod for this game I came across years ago.

It added a whole dungeon area that you could get enslaved into from the desert, with a whole training area too.
That sounds like the sand witch dungeon, which is a vanilla thing.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
That sounds like the sand witch dungeon, which is a vanilla thing.
No, it's not that. I only remember entering it by being captured in the desert, and they went on training you for a full minigame within the game. You could either escape after a while, or be let out to essentially do missions for them.

Febui

May 6, 2022
No, it's not that. I only remember entering it by being captured in the desert, and they went on training you for a full minigame within the game. You could either escape after a while, or be let out to essentially do missions for them.
"Prison Mod" was what it was called. It was the first mod of CoC ever made, centuries ago, when Fen was still working on the game too. It was never finished, so it's a buggy mess from what I've seen.

Reactions: asakoshura

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
"Prison Mod" was what it was called. It was the first mod of CoC ever made, centuries ago, when Fen was still working on the game too. It was never finished, so it's a buggy mess from what I've seen.
oh yes i heard rumors of that mod and the fact that it was at one point part of most forks until all agreed that it was very buggy and not finished so it was dropped.

asakoshura

Sep 17, 2020
Awh, that makes me sad. Didn't realize it was so buggy, but it's also been a long time since I last played it.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes