PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
This might be me, but about the only thing done right in CoC2 from what I remember when last I played it, was the transformation mechanic as compared to CoC and TiTS

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
This might be me, but about the only thing done right in CoC2 from what I remember when last I played it, was the transformation mechanic as compared to CoC and TiTS
I need an elaboration on how is this done right in the first place.
'Cause I am intrigued on the folks that see something unironically good in this "sequel".

Not only is transformations there for aesthetic purposes, it doesn't do anything in combat which breaks immersion.

Reactions: jfmherokiller

PixelLewd

Jan 31, 2022
I need an elaboration on how is this done right in the first place.
'Cause I am intrigued on the folks that see something unironically good in this "sequel".

Not only is transformations there for aesthetic purposes, it doesn't do anything in combat which breaks immersion.
In the sense that you don't have to save-scum or cheat as much to get your preferred tf result or race. That's it.
Still sadly the same basic tf system both the first and TiTs has/have in almost every other respect.

Edit: Should add I haven't touched any of the 3 games in like a year or more, and even kinda stopped keeping up with news and updates as much as I used to. So for all I know the systems have been downgraded or made worse than how I remember them

Febui

May 6, 2022
Still sadly the same basic tf system both the first and TiTs has/have in almost every other respect.
It is nice to have CoC mods. All of the big ones make TFs do more than pure aesthetics. In the hgg mod, claw-based bleed build is very viable, and having hooves gives you a kick. There's a lot of little stuff there, makes these things feel more complete.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
In the sense that you don't have to save-scum or cheat as much to get your preferred tf result or race. That's it.

Edit: Should add I haven't touched any of the 3 games in like a year or more, and even kinda stopped keeping up with news and updates as much as I used to. So for all I know the systems have been downgraded or made worse than how I remember them
In that case, yeah I agree since it's f-ing RNG. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:
It is nice to have CoC mods. All of the big ones make TFs do more than pure aesthetics. In the hgg mod, claw-based bleed build is very viable, and having hooves gives you a kick. There's a lot of little stuff there, makes these things feel more complete.
I guess they meant vanilla-only.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
if you want to more easily explore CoC1 the CoCX branch has a kind of built in nondebug scene hunter.

Koldath

Aug 12, 2021
quick question fellas,
i've been fucking around with the master files, is there way i could run it for testing purposes. i don't want to re-export it as an .SWF every time i want to test an update.
also how do i condense it into a SWF, do i just need to grab the offline flash?

Febui

May 6, 2022
testing and deploying?
Intellij, visual studio, any number of development programs.
If you're mucking around with hgg stuff, you'll want VSC with the lime extension, or you can do it from command line, since that is haxe and not actionscript
Someone posted the instructions in the hgg prolikewoah thread, so I happen to know. Here's a copy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps, I don't understand any of it myself.

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
Also for the people who wants to know what's planned or what's being added in Xianxia mod, it's better to join the discord.

And yeah the mod changes fast and exploration in this mod feels good too

Reactions: jfmherokiller

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Also for the people who wants to know what's planned or what's being added in Xianxia mod, it's better to join the discord.

And yeah the mod changes fast and exploration in this mod feels good too
im the crazy guy who added the moth race and i hope to keep the furry content and lore on track (as best as i can sanely).

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
im the crazy guy who added the moth race and i hope to keep the furry content and lore on track (as best as i can sanely).
Oh didn't know that, i'm pretty much lurking on the discord and mostly watching discussions where Kitsunes are involved kek

But anyway, good work y'a all on that mod, there's so much to do and it becomes only better and better, thanks for working on such a good mod.

Infinatious

Aug 10, 2017
How can i return my human form? Only omnibus in factory can do this?
She'll return one part back to human, aside from certain demonic parts, but this will also give you a permanent debuff (or buff, depending on your play style) which raises your minimum lust from 0 to 35. The only way to go back to being fully human is with the hummus item, which cannot be obtained normally and can only be obtained and used once without save editing. To obtain it, press the "up, down, left, right" arrow keys in that order. If you attempt to do this a second time on the same save, it will cause a bad end.

Reactions: dlmn

TGafy

May 14, 2020
She'll return one part back to human, aside from certain demonic parts, but this will also give you a permanent debuff (or buff, depending on your play style) which raises your minimum lust from 0 to 35. The only way to go back to being fully human is with the hummus item, which cannot be obtained normally and can only be obtained and used once without save editing. To obtain it, press the "up, down, left, right" arrow keys in that order. If you attempt to do this a second time on the same save, it will cause a bad end.
All this time playing this, and I didn't even know there was this cheat. Are there others?

TGafy

May 14, 2020
Just use a save editor and get rid of them.
Thank you. I've used it before. I just remember playing coc and trying to get the most out of every scene and it never occurred to me that there could be "cheat codes". Using the shortcut keys, obviously, but to venture out beyond them was not something I ever considered. Got me wondering if there's more.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
Thank you. I've used it before. I just remember playing coc and trying to get the most out of every scene and it never occurred to me that there could be "cheat codes". Using the shortcut keys, obviously, but to venture out beyond them was not something I ever considered. Got me wondering if there's more.
depending on what version of the game you are playing there is a lot more.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes