• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I was having some fun with the save editor while playing kitteh6660's mod for this game; but something blindsided me I can change stuff sure, but when I try to make changes to my inventory and I load the game it always reverts or whatever to the items I had before; I've closed the game & reopened it, I've tried a previous version, what's more is that anytime I make a change even if it's just to advance the day count by one those same three items return. I've exhausted the solutions I can think of help..
Look closely where the game is saving your game and where it is loading from...
it may be 2 different places.

RyukoNakamura

Sep 29, 2018
Um.. Why not just update it to the most recent version so we can all download it from here? it's grown rather extremely since 2017

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
Um.. Why not just update it to the most recent version so we can all download it from here? it's grown rather extremely since 2017
The version on Fenoxo's site is 1.0.2 which is the same version here. Are you maybe thinking of some mod or Corruption of Champions II?

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
What's the difference between Drider and spider-morph. Tigershark-morph and shark-morph?

Carion_Crow

Apr 10, 2018
What's the difference between Drider and spider-morph. Tigershark-morph and shark-morph?
Driders are a giant spider from waste down, spider morph is humanoid shape with a spinneret (spider butt) where a tail would be. Shark morph is a humanoid with a shark tail growing from the tailbone and a shark fin in the center of the back. Tiger sharks are the same as normal sharkmorphs just bigger and striped.

Reactions: Megumin.

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
Is there a way to buy snake oil or la bova?

Does going in heat do anything?

Last edited:

MistressSara

Aug 27, 2017
Is there a way to buy snake oil or la bova?

Does going in heat do anything?
i haven't played this game for a while now, but i think you can't buy snake oil or la bova.
Regarding heat, anytime you face a male opponent youre lust increases even without him teasing you, depending on your corruption you can't run away (i think).

Last edited:

Megumin.

Donor
Jan 12, 2018
I got the red dress from the fox guy, but I don't want it. It says it has a base value of 1200. But the pawn shop in the city only gives me 600$ for it. Is there a place I can sell it for higher?

dankblinker

Apr 27, 2018
If I were to use the browser to play the game, how would I import my saves from an earlier version of the game?

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Something I could never understand:The shark-girl bad end seems to always happen in half the times you fuck them than the Wiki says it does for me, and take twice as long for the cooldown, no matter which version of the game I use. I think I vaguely recall this happening with at least one other thing.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I think I remember trying that before, but I'm not sure what I did wrong. Is there anything specific I have to do with said file?
you have to save it to a location, then load it from a location
I've never gotten a save to file file to load anything but a corpse with 0 for all of the stats and that's after struggling with it to get it to load the file at all.

Reactions: gogdreg

MonsterV

Jun 23, 2019

here's the changelog page for the /hgg/ mod with download link added
Development continued on for a month and a half after 8chan was knocked off the air
Development has been halted since 2 months ago no idea if there are plans to keep it going

Last edited:

Toonces

Aug 6, 2017

is the one I play with
Last updated Sept 26
generally have to go to the forums to get image pack for alot of images

Reactions: Animalsfan5698
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes