• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Guys there are some Pictures linked to CoC on r34 that I could not find in game.
Are they on modded version of the game or what?
Examples are:

Reactions: Animalsfan5698

icegoalie35

Sep 6, 2018
Nope, it's just fan art.
Last time I checked, the only images the mods have are the tiny icons for characters.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Is there a way to explore all locations? or are there certain requirements need to be met? for some locations I searched a place for like 80 times till I discovered it.
Then closed the game without saving and never found it again even after 100 explorations...

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Is there a way to explore all locations? or are there certain requirements need to be met? for some locations I searched a place for like 80 times till I discovered it.
Then closed the game without saving and never found it again even after 100 explorations...
Theres no specific requirements, you're just unlucky. Discovering of any new location / place occurs during random encounters, and if Random Number God is particularly mean, you may waste a lot of time before you actually trigger it.

Occasionally happens with me, too; wasted tons of time searching for Tel-Adre in one game, and even more for Izma (character which randomly spawns on the Lake after you encounter sharks on the Boat at least once). Both were eventually found.

Jaybig

Sep 9, 2017
Theres no specific requirements, you're just unlucky. Discovering of any new location / place occurs during random encounters, and if Random Number God is particularly mean, you may waste a lot of time before you actually trigger it.

Occasionally happens with me, too; wasted tons of time searching for Tel-Adre in one game, and even more for Izma (character which randomly spawns on the Lake after you encounter sharks on the Boat at least once). Both were eventually found.
If there a map? I mean what location are available and how to reach to them?
If I'm to explore for example desert for 120th time I'd like to know if there is a location to look forward to...

James3

Dec 12, 2018
I love how the Kitteh mod now says "Unofficially Expanded Edition" and they feel the need to point out everything that was added. Did he miss the part where his is considered the most official of all the mods and that the level of content in the original is a JOKE by modern game standards? Great how the achievement "Toasts" just fly by once and are saved in a way that if you want to see them again to appreciate them more, "then FUCK YOU!:D". Anyway, I hope they fix the bug in his current version that resets items as soon as possible. It's not too bad to me at the point I'm at in the game, but the game keeping track of items is a major game element of rpgs.

Ahia

Jun 16, 2017
I've heard that the COC revamp mod adds a lot of new content. If you've finished the vanilla game, I'd highly recommend checking it out.

Sep 20, 2019
I've heard that the COC revamp mod adds a lot of new content. If you've finished the vanilla game, I'd highly recommend checking it out.
It does have a lot of stuffs, but i think the Achievement for that one for beating the demoness in her castle without doing HP Damage or HP Victory is Impossible to get because you can't skip killing the Statue that have the item needed to reach her :(

unkown231

Sep 24, 2018
View attachment 2002
Overview:
The original masterpiece from fenoxo a worthwhile text-based game​

Updated: 2017-02-10
Developer/Publisher:
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS
MEGA - - - -
Extras:
For the title - it is a flash game, so [Flash] tag should be appropriate. Like with .
no its because this is an SWF file and thats HMTL browser not flash, flash games can be played out side of the browser you dont even need internet for them but SWF can only be played in internet explorer also known as virus city

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
no its because this is an SWF file and thats HMTL browser not flash, flash games can be played out side of the browser you dont even need internet for them but SWF can only be played in internet explorer also known as virus city
SWF files are flash files. Also you can play them outside of your browser. Swiff Player, Irfan View, SWF File Player, VLC, and other programs will open the file.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
What modded game version of this has the prison? It was the mod version who's game files started with OCA right?? But the most current version doesn't seem to have the prison for me.

Tyrantnyx

Mar 2, 2018
What modded game version of this has the prison? It was the mod version who's game files started with OCA right?? But the most current version doesn't seem to have the prison for me.
I believe that's the hgg mod. I can't link to it because it's banned here.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes