Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Assuming the thing you're having trouble with is figuring out how to run the game, and not how to actually play it once it's running: Run the .swf file of the main game or the mod you want to play in a Macromedia/Adobe Flash Player capable program of your choice. The latest official version of the plugin and standalone players is 32, and you can get the latter from on Adobe's site (the ones that say Projector or Projector Content Debugger without mentioning ActiveX or NPAPI are the standalone ones). I wouldn't recommend bothering with the plugins since basically all browsers have been deprecating support for Flash (and whatever Microsoft's Silver-something competition was), and are supposed to fully End-of-Life it around August.

There's other third party players available from places like NewGrounds, if you want to check those out. There should be a dedicated thread somewhere on the site under the Tools subforum listing them, and if you search this thread you should be able to find other people mentioning more.
Actually, CoC is, iirc, still an HTML game.... Which would not need all that.
Am I mistaken here?

Chingonerio

Oct 1, 2017
Actually, CoC is, iirc, still an HTML game.... Which would not need all that.
Am I mistaken here?
I don't think Corruption of Champions has ever been ported from Flash to HTML 5, not that it would be impossible to do so. But the main game and all the mods I've seen for it are wholly contained in swf files, outside of the optional image packs and the save editor (which reads and writes to sol files, which Flash programs read to and write to as a default).

If you're thinking it's an HTML game just because the "play online" versions are displayed on an HTML page: That's probably just because the Flash file's embedded on an HTML page. If you right-click the game itself it'll probably show you the Flash movie context menu, give or take a few options.
I cannot access the browser game again ..., why?
Have you checked that your browser is not prompting you to enable Adobe Flash Player plug-in? Most browsers have it disabled by default, and most ad-block plug-ins reinforce that blockage. Additionally, like I mentioned earlier, Flash is getting end-of-life'd by most browsers as we approach August. It could just be your browser of choice has decided to do it earlier.

Fenoxo's site uses PHP to mask its fetching of the swf files for its embeds, so it's also possible you're just trying to play when the PHP server fails, but I think that's unlikely.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Well I only found out we had this on the site recently. I have a question, I've restored Urta's fertility but I can't find a way to impregnate her, most of her options use condoms. I did some work before and noticed that maybe I could during a 3-way with scylia, but I think scylia left, are there other options? Also if there's a wiki/guide that details these things rather than cocxianxia or other such sites which go bulletpoints and vague.

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
Well I only found out we had this on the site recently. I have a question, I've restored Urta's fertility but I can't find a way to impregnate her, most of her options use condoms. I did some work before and noticed that maybe I could during a 3-way with scylia, but I think scylia left, are there other options? Also if there's a wiki/guide that details these things rather than cocxianxia or other such sites which go bulletpoints and vague.
Go to the bar at Tel'Adre during the day, speak to Urta, go back to her place, choose her vag.

Reactions: Furmilk

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
The hgg mod is the one full of pedo and snuff content.
Loli and its entirely optional from the start (being you can turn it off like alot of other things in the mod) and by far the most developed of all the mods here being a combination of them all plus with many new characters and many quality of life options plus very very frequent updates.

Tbh it's an entirely new game that dwarfs all other mods and especially the vanilla game. I'm just tired of all the scare tactics that are used against 4chan and 8chan seeing how most of internet culture and games and mods come from them. I guess f95 and 8chan allways had beef with each other.

Last edited:

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Loli and its entirely optional from the start (being you can turn it off like alot of other things in the mod) and by far the most developed of all the mods here being a combination of them all plus with many new characters and many quality of life options plus very very frequent updates.

Tbh it's an entirely new game that dwarfs all other mods and especially the vanilla game. I'm just tired of all the scare tactics that are used against 4chan and 8chan seeing how most of internet culture and games and mods come from them. I guess f95 and 8chan allways had beef with each other.
Well I'm no coward and am overly curious to a fault, even if I know I might not like what I see (except scat, that's an instant no). Is post #130 the mod in question? I'll give it a shot sometime tomorrow, sounds like fun.

Last edited:

Zalgo

Aug 4, 2017
Well I'm no coward and am overly curious to a fault, even if I know I might not like what I see (except scat, that's an instant no). Is post #130 the mod in question? I'll give it a shot sometime tomorrow, sounds like fun.
No its not also im not sure I can't link the mega pretty sure its banned.

Reactions: Furmilk
Mar 18, 2020
Hey! I know im late to the thread lol but if anyone with experience in this game, what is the build if i just wnat to be dominated as much as possible, and get as much foot content if it even relates to that, but basically just get dominated by the girls instead of me taking charge?

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Hey! I know im late to the thread lol but if anyone with experience in this game, what is the build if i just wnat to be dominated as much as possible, and get as much foot content if it even relates to that, but basically just get dominated by the girls instead of me taking charge?
If you want to be dominated, the easiest way is just to lose in combat. You can select the "fantasize" option to raise your Lust, while the enemy is also lowering your HP/raising your Lust with its attacks. When your HP hits 0 or Lust hits 100 (or whatever your maximum Lust cap has been raised to), you'll lose.
Loss scenes typically mean you get ravaged by the enemy, and you won't have the ability to fight back because you're too beaten up/horny to resist.
You don't need a specific build for this, as fantasize is a core action.

Do note that by losing, you won't be gaining EXP or loot items, and the foe will abscond with a small amount of your gems (currency). You'll also pass out for 8 hours after a loss (when a normal exploration "action" takes 1 hour if you win/no combat occurs). The passage of time generally isn't a big deal, but it is kind of a hassle when you can only take 2 actions between sunrise and sunset due to that 8 hour knockout.
You may prefer to lose voluntarily, see the loss scene(s), and then reload a saved game to get back to advancing your character "normally"/"properly" by winning (and there are some key fights scattered here and there that you HAVE to win, since losing results in a bad end).
Plus, there are quite a few male monsters too. If you don't want to be ravaged by those, you'll need to be able to beat them (or flee from them/just reload if you encounter one randomly).

Winning a fight while having some amount of Lust usually results in a choice of dominant scenes instead, since you defeated the foe, who will then be too beaten up/horny to resist your advances.
Some enemies can turn the tables on you during victory sex, but it's rare, and limited to certain foes and scenes.

There are also several NPCs who are primarily dominant partners even during consensual encounters (and some who can be made submissive, but will stay dominant-ish if you allow them to).

There isn't much foot-focused content, from what I remember. I can only recall two or three scenes.
Aside from a prevalence of furries/animal-morphs and a very large number of futas, CoC/CoC2/TiTS tend to spread specific fetishes pretty thin. There are lots of different fetishes represented overall, but many only appear on one or two NPCs who have a preference for it.

Mar 18, 2020
If you want to be dominated, the easiest way is just to lose in combat. You can select the "fantasize" option to raise your Lust, while the enemy is also lowering your HP/raising your Lust with its attacks. When your HP hits 0 or Lust hits 100 (or whatever your maximum Lust cap has been raised to), you'll lose.
Loss scenes typically mean you get ravaged by the enemy, and you won't have the ability to fight back because you're too beaten up/horny to resist.
You don't need a specific build for this, as fantasize is a core action.

Do note that by losing, you won't be gaining EXP or loot items, and the foe will abscond with a small amount of your gems (currency). You'll also pass out for 8 hours after a loss (when a normal exploration "action" takes 1 hour if you win/no combat occurs). The passage of time generally isn't a big deal, but it is kind of a hassle when you can only take 2 actions between sunrise and sunset due to that 8 hour knockout.
You may prefer to lose voluntarily, see the loss scene(s), and then reload a saved game to get back to advancing your character "normally"/"properly" by winning (and there are some key fights scattered here and there that you HAVE to win, since losing results in a bad end).
Plus, there are quite a few male monsters too. If you don't want to be ravaged by those, you'll need to be able to beat them (or flee from them/just reload if you encounter one randomly).

Winning a fight while having some amount of Lust usually results in a choice of dominant scenes instead, since you defeated the foe, who will then be too beaten up/horny to resist your advances.
Some enemies can turn the tables on you during victory sex, but it's rare, and limited to certain foes and scenes.

There are also several NPCs who are primarily dominant partners even during consensual encounters (and some who can be made submissive, but will stay dominant-ish if you allow them to).

There isn't much foot-focused content, from what I remember. I can only recall two or three scenes.
Aside from a prevalence of furries/animal-morphs and a very large number of futas, CoC/CoC2/TiTS tend to spread specific fetishes pretty thin. There are lots of different fetishes represented overall, but many only appear on one or two NPCs who have a preference for it.
alright, thanks so much for the details :DD then i guess ill just make a build with what i find suitable and play the game normally, losing and then reloading the save. Thank you :D

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Does anyone know how to increase height ?i got a midget right now, tried looking on the wiki have not found anything?
The easiest way would be to use the save editor to change your height and nothing else.

If you would like to fix your height without cheating, then in-game height changes are bundled into the effects of certain racial transformation items - some of them may adjust your height if you're significantly taller or shorter than the target race should be.

If you want to grow taller, Minotaur Blood is one possible option, with a maximum racial height of 9 feet. ProBova lets you grow up to 8 feet tall, LaBova/Purified LaBova up to 7 feet tall.
Of course, if you don't want any cow-person features, it'll be rather tedious to savescum until you grow as tall as you want, while only undergoing minimal transformations that can then be reversed by taking other transformatives (avoiding ones that would make you shorter again).

Once you reach your preferred height, you should avoid consuming transformatives that have a high chance to make you shorter, like Imp Food or Goblin Ale.

Reactions: 90t3DXtm3p

90t3DXtm3p

Jun 18, 2018
The easiest way would be to use the save editor to change your height and nothing else.

If you would like to fix your height without cheating, then in-game height changes are bundled into the effects of certain racial transformation items - some of them may adjust your height if you're significantly taller or shorter than the target race should be.

If you want to grow taller, Minotaur Blood is one possible option, with a maximum racial height of 9 feet. ProBova lets you grow up to 8 feet tall, LaBova/Purified LaBova up to 7 feet tall.
Of course, if you don't want any cow-person features, it'll be rather tedious to savescum until you grow as tall as you want, while only undergoing minimal transformations that can then be reversed by taking other transformatives (avoiding ones that would make you shorter again).

Once you reach your preferred height, you should avoid consuming transformatives that have a high chance to make you shorter, like Imp Food or Goblin Ale.
Thanks! :)

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019

just go to "hgg" yourself, and get it . . current version is 1.6.5.

Suit

May 11, 2019
I went to install the Android version the other day, but it seems to crash on load on the latest versions of Android. RIP.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes