Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
here are a image pack,mods and the save editor

BTW - It should be "noted" somewhere, ( Like maybe on the OP page, Reason=Stave off unnecessary frustrations o_O:LOL: ), this is no longer available . . . site was/is "Closed" !

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Rigght, I need a slight bit of help figuring out this fucking file I'm a bit confused on HOW I'm ment to be able to play it.. Like alot, I'm very confused here Lmfao.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Rigght, I need a slight bit of help figuring out this fucking file I'm a bit confused on HOW I'm ment to be able to play it.. Like alot, I'm very confused here Lmfao.
Just FYI, I'm not using this particle version,( I'm using the 'hgg' version, it's got MORE content!), but I'm pretty damn sure it'll work just fine. Have used it for other games of this type , too, All's fine there too .

I'm currently using "Flash Player 26" from Adobe, and it's still available.
It has worked fine for me so far.

Also noted, at their site,(community.adobe.com)*, is a newer version, "Flash Player 32 Beta ".
Have no idea how well this Beta version works with this game though,
(didn't take the time to look at it, cause "Flash Player 26" is working fine for me).

Hope this helps some . ;)

* google this, to get the actual link

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
One particle thing about this version(?), is : (and could be applied to any versions, probably)

After you discover the "Town Ruins", it seems 95% of the time, Amily, finds you First, before you find anything else.

If, you decide to follow her path, this happens:

Every time you re-visit the "Town Ruins", after meeting Amily, that's the ONLY option you have !

You can no longer 'search' for anything, like the "Armour Rack", or the "Weapons Rack", till after Amily moves/leaves the Town, (or, goes to your camp) !

Which can be a very looooong time, which in turn, can make the "Racks" virtually useless to some players (like me ).
(meeting "Shouldra", later, is less problematic, IMO )

A solution would be :

After your meeting with Amily, (and you decide to follow her story path), on your next visit to the Town Ruins, you'd get the choices of either :

1 - Visit Amily Button = See her for what ever choices there are (depending on the story-path you choose).
2 - Search Town Button = Search for stuff for your Camp, (as in looking for those Racks), but could also lead to more "encounters", like Shouldra, or even some Imps, or Goblins, etc.

3 - Shouldra Button = if, as an idea, maybe put her as a choice, to encounter/interact with, rather than a random encounter, as is currently.

SO, for anyone connected to, or knows some one that is, could get this Solution / Suggestion , to the people who are involved in these, Corruption of Champions Projects, for a possible consideration . . . Please, do so.

Thanks.:)

Reactions: Owl_Mask

organord

Jun 10, 2020
CoC1 has been completed for ages. The UEE mod is no longer in development either. You can try your luck with the /hgg/ mod folks (or the Xianxia mod, assuming you can stomach the writing quality), or you can figure out how to mod it in yourself.

In light of that, it's going to be simpler and quicker to just savescum the Town Ruins explorations to pick up the racks before meeting Amily for the first time. Meet Shouldra and get her to possess you too, if you're interested in her content.
CoC1's game format makes it exceptionally easy to savescum, so it's not as if it's a major hurdle.

If Amily has already been met, the racks aren't really critical in any case. Since the game is content-complete, you can pin down exactly which weapon and suit of armor you'll be using for your final build, and everything else can be sold as you acquire an incremental replacement for it.
If you really want to keep a "special"/significant one-off piece of equipment (like the beautiful sword for example), you can keep it in your regular storage chest until you get the weapon rack later.

Edit: The easiest option by far would be to just use the save editor to add the racks, if you really, really want them immediately and don't want to deal with tedious savescumming/rushing the Amily recruitment path.

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
CoC1 has been completed for ages. The UEE mod is no longer in development either. You can try your luck with the /hgg/ mod folks (or the Xianxia mod, assuming you can stomach the writing quality), or you can figure out how to mod it in yourself. *

In light of that, it's going to be simpler and quicker(?) to just savescum the Town Ruins explorations to pick up the racks before meeting Amily for the first time. Meet Shouldra and get her to possess you too, if you're interested in her content.
CoC1's game format makes it exceptionally easy to save-scum, so it's not as if it's a major hurdle.

If Amily has already been met, the racks aren't really critical in any case. Since the game is content-complete, you can pin down exactly which weapon and suit of armor you'll be using for your final build, and everything else can be sold as you acquire an incremental replacement for it.
If you really want to keep a "special"/significant one-off piece of equipment (like the beautiful sword for example), you can keep it in your regular storage chest until you get the weapon rack later.

Edit: The easiest option by far would be to just use the save editor to add the racks, if you really, really want them immediately and don't want to deal with tedious save-scumming/rushing the Amily recruitment path.

True, true, and true, one could do, all , or any of those things.
Also, one could do like I just did , and put it out there, in case others, like me, were dealing with the same issues.

Also, it never hurts anyone, to put it out there/here, in case some one who can do something about it, sees it.

"quicker to just save-scum the Town Ruins explorations to pick up the racks before meeting Amily for the first time. "

You really believe that, huh ? , the random %, will try hard, to foil that :rolleyes:. . . . . Thus it can get VERY tedious and boring, but one can do that , yup.

*PS - If, I could 'Mod' it, I would have already, and would have posted it here for others to use, or not . . having more choices is usually good. :)

YoungBlooded

Feb 2, 2020
Just FYI, I'm not using this particle version,( I'm using the 'hgg' version, it's got MORE content!), but I'm pretty damn sure it'll work just fine. Have used it for other games of this type , too, All's fine there too .

I'm currently using "Flash Player 26" from Adobe, and it's still available.
It has worked fine for me so far.

Also noted, at their site,(community.adobe.com)*, is a newer version, "Flash Player 32 Beta ".
Have no idea how well this Beta version works with this game though,
(didn't take the time to look at it, cause "Flash Player 26" is working fine for me).

Hope this helps some . ;)

* google this, to get the actual link
Nice, I'm trying to use the Swf File and can't actually open it.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Okay, I've just started a new play-through, and my MC just got impregnated vaginally.

Does anyone who plays this game, remember what the "stages of pregnancy" are ?

There is at the least 4, or 5, one or two-line, descriptions of each stage, letting the player know how soon the "birthing" is at that point.

I thought at one point, I had seen a "listing" of those "stages of pregnancy" descriptions, but I tried to "Google" it with little success .
( I'm still looking, as I'm posting this )

I think it might have been at that other, popular, extensive CoC Mod project site that was recently(a year or 2 ago) taken down, ( thought it was archived somewhere ? )
and no, it's not the "UEE" Mod version. I think it was a "Return to" or "Revival" Mod ?( the "Revamp" Mod ), something like that, the information at that mods side was a bit more helpful than the "Smutosaur" wiki was at that time. (my opinion)

So, if anyone knows of a listing, or where one can be found, it'd be darn-right helpful. :)

EDIT #1 : was just looking over at the former "Fenoxo" mods site, and noticed a chat about " CoC: Revamp" Mod, that's the one I was thinking of . :)

Last edited:

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
BTW - Over on that former "Fenoxo" site, UI.X, there in a Dev, know as " Kitteh6660" that is creating a CoC mod, Flash conversion to HTML .

They claim to include many features from many of the other CoC mods, including "CoC:Revamp", "hgg-CoC mod", "UEE-mod", etc.

Any one interested in the "future/longevity" of "CoC", should check it out for themselves.
It's in the, Corruption of Champions: " Mods & Unofficial Resources " section of that site.

EDIT : It seems this project is currently DEAD ! :oops: . . . . (What a shame . . . :( )

Last edited:

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
"snuff content" ? really ? never have come across such content "there" before, and have not seen a "toggle" for it either.
PS - it's "Loli" . . but I'm guessing those with "Anti-Loli" mind-set, it's the same :oops: !
egg mod is bad anyway, the content written is very short, there's very little of it, even if you really want Loli stuff. it's suppose to be this huge overhaul, it's not. corruption of champions 2 is better and bigger in every way possible, tho no loli content if that's your thing, not sure there are mods for it. which is a shame, I mean there's no point in pregnancy in those games if you can't actually get a kid and turn him into a party member or a sex partner.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
egg mod is bad anyway, the content written is very short, there's very little of it, even if you really want Loli stuff. it's suppose to be this huge overhaul, it's not. *corruption of champions 2 *is better and bigger in every way possible, tho no loli content if that's your thing, not sure there are mods for it. which is a shame, I mean there's no point in pregnancy in those games if you can't actually get a kid and turn him into a party member or a sex partner.
Are you sure you've actually even played the "hgg" version ? :oops: There's plenty of "Loli". (if, that's what you want, and you have to "enable" it , it's not set by default).

But, I'm thinking your more of a *Fenoxo Fanboi, so you'd be against anything that wasn't his stuff anymore . . . . especially if it's better, than what he left it as, mostly/largely unfinished .

But of course, that's my opinion, after reading your post. :cautious:

* It's not even the same game, anymore!
It's just using the title, hoping to get people to play it, cause they're thinking, it's an evolution/next-step/more of the same style, of the original game . . . . . Don't be Fooled People !
It has More in Common with "TITS", than it does with "Corruption of Champions" !

blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Are you sure you've actually even played the "hgg" version ? :oops: There's plenty of "Loli". (if, that's what you want, and you have to "enable" it , it's not set by default).

But, I'm thinking your more of a *Fenoxo Fanboi, so you'd be against anything that wasn't his stuff anymore . . . . especially if it's better, than what he left it as, mostly/largely unfinished .

But of course, that's my opinion, after reading your post. :cautious:

* It's not even the same game, anymore!
It's just using the title, hoping to get people to play it, cause they're thinking, it's an evolution/next-step/more of the same style, of the original game . . . . . Don't be Fooled People !
It has More in Common with "TITS", than it does with "Corruption of Champions" !
did you check out the egg version? I did, not my thing but I read as much content as I could. it's lacking, maybe if the game itself was better. your Loli stuff is kinda short, it's not written like the quality and amount we get for the current games. the best part of that mod was probably the ability to sleep with your own offspring yet even that content is super short and low in amount.

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
did you check out the egg version? I did, not my thing but I read as much content as I could. it's lacking, maybe if the game itself was better. your Loli stuff is kinda short, it's not written like the quality and amount we get for the current games. the best part of that mod was probably the ability to sleep with your own offspring yet even that content is super short and low in amount.
Well, YOU replied to my post, which was referring to the "hgg" version, NOT the "egg" version. [Face-palm]
Which means, you have no idea what you think your talking about . :ROFLMAO:

Before you 'call-out' someone, make sure you know what the subject is ! D**b A** F*N*X* F**B** !
Over and Done .

Last edited:

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
because this game wasn't full of creatures? COC2 is better period. it has a lot and I mean A LOT more content to play with, more options, it is also better written.
It might have a lot, but almost NONE of what it has is CoC. What it DOES have, is mostly TiTS-inspired. It's more a TiTS sequel with the CoC name to get idjits to think it's the sequel to the better of his games.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes