Archimus

Jul 14, 2018
Thanks for the trip about Flash. Tried running it on chrome just now, and was unable to. Guess Adobe flash has been completely removed as a plugin now.
You can download the Flashplayer debug program from:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then you drag and drop the .swf onto the downloaded .exe or open it and select the .swf file to run.

This will perfectly run CoC with the in-game sprites - I don't see any images but I don't remember if 1.0.2 of CoC ever had images as it's been a while since I last played.

Otherwise the .apk version is quick and also portable for Android phones.

To run the .apk version on PC or the iOS version without jailbreaking is a bit more work but the information is easily found in a search.

Reactions: LymeCookie

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
If you're looking for a mod for this game I'd suggest the /hgg/ mod. Just have a look through the options first before you play it since there's some content toggles you might want to mess with.

destroyerofassholes

Oct 23, 2019
CoC1 was a weird game, of a different time. It was unabashed in its depiction of consent, or lack thereof. In CoC2 all rape is essentially written off as "in this world's culture, the victor can fuck the loser lol, so no consent required it's not rape it's cultural". It's dumb as fuck.

In CoC1 not only is rape very much a thing, but the game treats it as what it is. And "corruption" has more of a say in CoC1 than in 2. In 2 it really does nothing other than making you an asshole. In 1, a lot of characters have corrupt routes.

I'm not sure if it's a better game. Overall writing wise, CoC2 is probably more polished as the devs have more experience.

Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
Why not? It was made by people on "/hgg/" so it gets its name. Personally, it doesn't faze me, since game titles tend to be pretty dumb.

Reactions: Red Sand

James3

Dec 12, 2018
What are the last names of the save to file files? I want to try saving to file again.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
Why not? It was made by people on "/hgg/" so it gets its name. Personally, it doesn't faze me, since game titles tend to be pretty dumb.
Well is it a mod of the Kitteh mod like Xianxia's? I've been trying to avoid that build since they fucked the ability to save items with something in their underlying save structure and seem to have no intention of fixing that. Been playing up to a point on Vanilla and need a mod that doesn't have that problem. Bare in mind that not all players have that problem, but for the ones that do, it's permanent.

Eksra

Sep 2, 2017
Well is it a mod of the Kitteh mod like Xianxia's?
They were a couple years ago, but cut off and phased out most of Kitteh's content scrapes. I'm not sure much of Revamp remains.
I've been trying to avoid that build since they fucked the ability to save items with something in their underlying save structure and seem to have no intention of fixing that.
I've never heard of this bug, in my experience they push a fix to their git less than a day after any bug is mentioned. If it's there, you'd be the reason they fix it.

James3

Dec 12, 2018
They were a couple years ago, but cut off and phased out most of Kitteh's content scrapes. I'm not sure much of Revamp remains.
So it could still have the bull-shit with underlying saved data?

I was disappointed when I saw the new gallery on the main page of CoC2 and realized they had gone the same route. I hope nothing fucks up in a way that involves that data on that 1.
I've never heard of this bug, in my experience they push a fix to their git less than a day after any bug is mentioned. If it's there, you'd be the reason they fix it.
Sometimes they do, sometimes they just stay silent forever about something and don't fix it.

Last edited:

Fishmael

Jul 16, 2018
If you're looking for a mod for this game I'd suggest the /hgg/ mod. Just have a look through the options first before you play it since there's some content toggles you might want to mess with.
Do you have a link as to where I can find this particular mod? Tried doing a search for it a while back but had no luck in finding it.

m1piffles

Mar 1, 2018
CoC1 was a weird game, of a different time. It was unabashed in its depiction of consent, or lack thereof. In CoC2 all rape is essentially written off as "in this world's culture, the victor can fuck the loser lol, so no consent required it's not rape it's cultural". It's dumb as fuck.

In CoC1 not only is rape very much a thing, but the game treats it as what it is. And "corruption" has more of a say in CoC1 than in 2. In 2 it really does nothing other than making you an asshole. In 1, a lot of characters have corrupt routes.

I'm not sure if it's a better game. Overall writing wise, CoC2 is probably more polished as the devs have more experience.
On the submissive corruption side, I've liked playing feminine characters that get defeated and slid down a slippery slope ever since CoC1, so for me it can be a real mood killer in CoC2. Unless there's some kind of magic, pheromones, corruption, whatever, my fresh-off-the-boat character who's designed to get into scenarios of dubious consent before they start admitting they like it is all of the sudden a raging cockslut whenever someone defeats them.

It's annoying, and it's made me have to specifically target losing to the 'right' enemies just to rp my own descent. I get that they have to worry about Patreon and their writers interests, but it sucks hard in that aspect compared to 1.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
And "corruption" has more of a say in CoC1 than in 2. In 2 it really does nothing other than making you an asshole.
I honestly haven't played CoC 2 yet, but this is the reason that I'm not excited to do so.
Like you have Cait, who is a pure character, who, as a priestess of her "religion", teaches that people should embrace their horniness and fuck anytime they feel like it. And then you have Kasyrra, who is a corrupt character, who brainwashes people into becoming addicted to sex and fucking whenever they feel like it.
Like, what's the difference, other than the issue of consent?

In CoC 1 you start with a pure virgin realm, and everytime you have sex you feel like your character is drifting from his holy mission.
In CoC 2 corruption is pretty much just a Good/Evil alignment bar. And that kills the core fetish of the first game.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there any romance/relationship building in this game like there is in CoC2? Or at the very least, are there any Followers or NPCs you can develop a deeper relationship with beyond just plain sex?

• Sad
Reactions: le

Whyllow

Apr 18, 2018
Just out of curiosity, is there any romance/relationship building in this game like there is in CoC2? Or at the very least, are there any Followers or NPCs you can develop a deeper relationship with beyond just plain sex?
Short answer: yes (as far as these things go in this genre, that is)

Longer answer: more than one, actually. As long as you remain true to your initial 'mission'.

Jul 15, 2017
Just wondering if anyone knows how to extract parts from one mod and add them to another?
I want to add some stuff to the Revamp that was removed from the original I still have from years ago. I have the source code from both.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 15 Votes