blackmasha

Jun 21, 2018
Either you are a yuge troll, or you need to get your eyes checked out....
I was talking about the egg mod, I simply misspelled it. apparently it is written with an H.

anyway we are talking about the same mod, so for you to argue that it has far more underaged stuff after I played through it, ye.. no, either I'm blind or you're lying or didn't play all of it and think it has more than it has. even your own very grown child doesn't have that much sexual content.

GS523523

Aug 23, 2020
I found a cool comic book series based on this game by VIPCaptions called .

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
sharing my save file for those who only wants the text scenes , dominant path, has cheat involved using CoCEd editor, the save file is not 100% finish, still hasn't finish the last boss to not finish the game, also I have gotten all of the camp followers except for two which requires an event, lovers and slaves. PS: the save only works for android I think.

Last edited:

organord

Jun 10, 2020
Can someone tell me how I can decrease the player character's breast size?
A bunch of different transformatives can do that as a side effect, but if you want to target and shrink a body part without potentially changing other bits, use .

Reactions: DerWahrePeter

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Wait am I crazy shouldn't there be a incest tag on this game? Haven't played this game in a long time but as far as I can remember couldn't you knock up the harpy and the insect (Think she was an ant) follower and then atleast have one scenario where you knock boots with the offspring? And the special goblin woman you can find looking around at one of the locations that you can knock up then your offspring end up reverse rapping you?

Last edited:
Reactions: vip1vip and Watters

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
Wait am I crazy shouldn't there be a incest tag on this game? Haven't played this game in a long time but as far as I can remember couldn't you knock up the harpy and the insect (Think she was an ant) follower and then atleast have one scenario where you knock boots with em? And the special goblin woman you can find looking around at one of the locations that you can knock up then your offspring end up reverse rapping you?
Nope. You're not crazy. There's also another incest scene with the minotaurs and involves getting repeatedly raped and impregnated by them. I think after giving birth to a minotaur 3 times, you can run across your sons who want some quality motherly bonding.

Reactions: vip1vip

organord

Jun 10, 2020
So this uses .swf files, which require adobe flash player. . . so can I just not play it now?
You can still get the standalone flash player from if you don't want to deal with third party programs.
"Download the Flash Player projector". Just pick the one matching your operating system and you're good to go.

For convenience, put the projector executable where your CoC swf is and simply drag the CoC swf onto the projector.
Or you can open the projector and drag the CoC swf into it, or use the usual file menu to navigate to the swf you want to run.

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for the trip about Flash. Tried running it on chrome just now, and was unable to. Guess Adobe flash has been completely removed as a plugin now.

4.90 star(s) 15 Votes