McHuman

Nov 8, 2019
That's probably why. Emulators can often have weird text rendering.
This means you are not on a PC or a mac
And you are not on android
You're using an iphone? I think you're just out of luck, but you can go to settings and change the font size and maybe font itself. Try messing with that to fix it.
I think flash emulators also let you change default font settings, so if that fails you can try messing with the emulator itself.
No I'm on PC, I'm just using an emulator rather than trying to track down an old version of a Adobe Flash (I know there is one here but I got it before I ever decided to play CoC again), I just figured it was a HGG issue and not an emulator problem since I had no such issues with base CoC nor UEE. Though yeah yoinking the flash player linked in the main post and using it fixes the problem.

Flugelbozz

Nov 12, 2018
No I'm on PC, I'm just using an emulator rather than trying to track down an old version of a Adobe Flash (I know there is one here but I got it before I ever decided to play CoC again), I just figured it was a HGG issue and not an emulator problem since I had no such issues with base CoC nor UEE. Though yeah yoinking the flash player linked in the main post and using it fixes the problem.
Are you using Ruffle?

Mar 9, 2023
HGG mod?

Edit: Looked it up and... I'm not sure I want to play it. Guess I'll see if I get the vanishing chest contents bug in UEE...

Last edited:
Mar 9, 2023
...I tested things out and discovered that UEE and Xianxia will mess with the base game's and each other's saves (HGG won't if you're not using the swf version), so one should have all that backed up before trying out the mods.
(Still fairly off-put by HGG having *that* kind of content, even as a toggle...)

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
so which one of the mods has most content?
You can easily disregard UEE, Prison Mod, and Endless Journey, so it's a toss between HGG and Xianxia
Xianxia has more repetition, with pretty hollow battles with no scenes just to pad things out, but that aside, does have a lot of characters. The standard of quality is very low, but I think it might have more content.
HGG is more careful about quality, so it's a better mod, but I'd hazard to guess it's not as expansive.
If you're really hungry for CoC, play both, because they also have very different content from each other.

Reactions: bucefala
Mar 9, 2023
You can easily disregard UEE, Prison Mod, and Endless Journey, so it's a toss between HGG and Xianxia
Xianxia has more repetition, with pretty hollow battles with no scenes just to pad things out, but that aside, does have a lot of characters. The standard of quality is very low, but I think it might have more content.
HGG is more careful about quality, so it's a better mod, but I'd hazard to guess it's not as expansive.
If you're really hungry for CoC, play both, because they also have very different content from each other.
Why disregard those three?

Febui

May 6, 2022
Why disregard those three?
UEE, previously "Revamp", is from the 2010s and was the basis that HGG was built on. So HGG has UEE content + a bunch of its own.
Prison Mod is the first mod ever made. It only has a single thing added on top of the base game.
Endless Journey never got off the ground. It was going to be "Xianxia but if it was good" and there's just a very early alpha build out there floating around.

Reactions: PhazeUFO

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone actually added more of the missing scenes in the game such as the incest scenes for Helspawn? I was honestly a bit upset with the original with all the unfinished content from the original and I'm unsure which mod adds the most stuff that was missing (while possibly adding more).

Febui

May 6, 2022
Has anyone actually added more of the missing scenes in the game such as the incest scenes for Helspawn?
Is it really missing if it wasn't written in the first place? But yeah, the HGG mod adds that. Most mods don't because they were not allowed to on Fenoxo's forum. That one did because it wasn't on the forum to begin with. Also expands Helspawn in a few other ways, both sexually and not. But no Helspawn/Helia threesome.... Yet.
I know the HGG mod has an option to remove Urta, but are there any other changes about her in there?
The in-game credits has a search bar to see what else there is and.... nope. Looks like nothing.

Reactions: Anarchistic

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Does anyone know if it's possible to actually corrupt Marble now in the HGG mod? I know it wasn't written in the original, but I'm hoping for a full corrupt camp and not being able to properly corrupt Marble was always something that bugged me. Well... alongside corrupting other camp followers and more NPCs of course.

Also, does anyone have a wiki for the HGG mod or a list of the stuff that was added? I'm a collector of scenes and i don't want to miss any of the cool stuff here haha

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
Does anyone know if it's possible to actually corrupt Marble now in the HGG mod?
The in-game credits has a search bar to see what else there is and.... nope. Looks like nothing. You can "corrupt" her by feeding into her addiction instincts and letting her make you her milk-addicted lover rather than fighting the addiction. But you can't make her any worse, really.
I'm hoping for a full corrupt camp and not being able to properly corrupt Marble was always something that bugged me. Well... alongside corrupting other camp followers and more NPCs of course.
Could always write it yourself and submit the scenes to them ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Also, does anyone have a list of the stuff that was added?
Febui said:
The in-game credits

Reactions: Anarchistic

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
So it has been a while since I played CoC, but i don't remember progressing Helia being this difficult. I've been grinding plains for hours now trying to get her scene where she rapes the Minotaur to progress her content, but it keeps giving me her battle instead. I don't take the corruption options and instead Wait like the wiki says, but nope, the scene just never happens.
Managed to finally get the Helia scene, but man it took forever.
The same goes for Shiela where despite me being max corruption, she doesn't become a full demon. I'm honestly stuck and not sure if the HGG mod is bugged or I'm missing something here with this mod

Last edited:

Febui

May 6, 2022
So it has been a while since I played CoC, but i don't remember progressing Helia being this difficult.
Uhh, try going to [Stats] at the top, scroll down to Interpersonal Stats and look at Helia's Affection to see what % it is. It should all work like vanilla though.
The same goes for Shiela where despite me being max corruption, she doesn't become a full demon.
That's not how Sheila ever worked. She becomes full demon when her corruption is max, not yours(or it is instant if you let the imp fuck her). You will need full corruption to do that, of course, but she only reaches halfway between her current corruption and your current corruption when you fuck, so she has to be over 90 while you're at 100, I think.
Her breast size implies her current corruption, but the exact number is also in interpersonal stats where hel affection is.

Also what version are you using? 1.6.18.5 flash version?

Febui

May 6, 2022
The same goes for Shiela where despite me being max corruption
she only reaches halfway between her current corruption and your current corruption when you fuck
Actually, scratch that. Weirdness. At 90+ corruption, you will give her exactly 10 corruption and you will lose 10 yourself. But below 90, you cause her to jump halfway between. So you want 89 to corrupt her faster. I don't know why it's this way, but it's like that in vanilla too

4.90 star(s) 16 Votes