Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Imma be real with you chief, that would be an insult to people who actually updates. This is what EA wouldve called "DLC."
In my eyes, this should've been included in the last "update."
At least better than TiTs development, which literally added ONE SCENE in the last update.

Also beginning to hate the fact that TiTs update list is literally a laundry list that, upon close examination, is 99% bug fixes :cry:

At least with CoC2, you don't get baited. The length of the update list is usually the length of the update (and short, but at least honest).

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
At least better than TiTs development, which literally added ONE SCENE in the last update.

Also beginning to hate the fact that TiTs update list is literally a laundry list that, upon close examination, is 99% bug fixes :cry:

At least with CoC2, you don't get baited. The length of the update list is usually the length of the update (and short, but at least honest).
for TiTS the reason its a giant laundry list of bug fixes is probably because they are working with people who are mostly used to working on flash. So they keep expecting to have the flash compiler catch thier bugs while js just says "go right ahead ill possibly catch it at runtime". Plus on top of that i think the js port was possibly done by 1 guy or something. Otherwise TiTS is almost on par with CoC2 with some updates.

InquisitorTobi

Mar 10, 2018

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
Having just gone through 2 of the new scenes(Nina's impregnation and one of Thalia's), I'm pleasantly surprised to find that the actual page lengths aren't chronicles long. Hardly any preamble. Like the scroll bar wasn't a millimeter long and there weren't giant walls of text or dense as fuck paragraphs. The text was actually broken up into something normal and digestible.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2021
Is this the FenDiscord or does Wsan have a personal one?
Having just gone through 2 of the new scenes(Nina's impregnation and one of Thalia's), I'm pleasantly surprised to find that the actual page lengths aren't chronicles long. Hardly any preamble. Like the scroll bar wasn't a millimeter long and there weren't giant walls of text or dense as fuck paragraphs. The text was actually broken up into something normal and digestible.
That's nice. I know people hate Observer for a lot of reasons, but most of those never really bothered me. My biggest complaint is just that the way he writes his smut sometimes. When he actually breaks it up into more readable chucks and doesn't chew the scenery as much he does a lot better imo.

3.00 star(s) 91 Votes