GhostThief00

Mar 16, 2018
Anyone know which program to use to open the .7z file version of CoC2 or the .rar file? Or at the very least know how to make it playable through the use of WinRaR?

DudeManrod

Oct 17, 2017
New public version released. It would be nice if they put out a downloadable version themselves like they said they would. It's been "comming soon" since they first released the game

Violet5100

Apr 24, 2018
This may or may not be popular opinion, but I don't really like this game compared to the original. I feel the original's charm came from it being nearly an entirely text based adventure with nothing to distract from the actual descriptions and story. Similarly I also don't like the gameplay of CoC2... It's clunky in a bad way the same as TiTs is clunky in a bad way. I don't think I'll keep up with this game and stop my support. I tolerated TiTs because the dev wanted to take a new direction and I can respect that, but (No pun intented here) tainting CoC2 with the same bad gameplay and lack-luster story... I draw the line.

I guess as a game, it's well crafted for what it is. I wouldn't say not to play it, but I would say don't hold your breath about it's quality. I wish them all the best.

Wacre

Jun 2, 2017
Quality really dropped but hey as long furries keep being milked who cares for good gameplay? Just add recycled scenes and boring characters and call it a game

Debus

Jun 6, 2017
Still not sure about the game but it's way better than TITS which keeps spewing "lore" at you at a ridiculous rate.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
Still not sure about the game but it's way better than TITS which keeps spewing "lore" at you at a ridiculous rate.
TBF a sci-fi setting with multiple wildly different planets and whatnots is going to require a whole lot more exposition than your garden-variety FRPG world here which everyone who's played one game in the genre (and been out of the door a few times in their lives) can readily visualize without issues.

A lot of the TiTS lore *is* kinda ball-punchingly stupid mind.

Jan 10, 2019
Im not someone who hates people personally but Savin is someone who very much likes to interject his own fetishes into projects. I mean for christ sake,is it it really that hard to ask for not write right someone who has sex with 10 other dudes the moment you go away? I get that your character can technically be a slut but i just find it bizarre how he has a fixation on anal and refuses to write any sort of impregnation withoat being hedged on by fans.

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes