May 26, 2018
but the quality of such solution is pretty low
I disagree, The quality is up to the developers to decide on, you could use 4k resolution images for all of your parts, it would look great if done right, however it would be a hell of a lot of work and the game would easily total a few extra gigs by the end of it.
I meant for in-line art like the recent Brienne CGs.
The in-line art would be a whole lot more difficult to handle parts based, but it can be done, it's relatively simple to do with masking, cutouts, and layering, it just tends to get time consuming making sure everything lines up perfectly. for inlines it may be easier to just have a set of alternates based off of the current transformations you have on your character.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I disagree, The quality is up to the developers to decide on, you could use 4k resolution images for all of your parts, it would look great if done right, however it would be a hell of a lot of work and the game would easily total a few extra gigs by the end of it.
Of course, they could drop the rest of the game for a year to add that, then they would need another year to hook it up to the game engine that wasn't designed to support it, rework the game to include it in every event and scene so far and spend 2 times more time on every update to make sure it works with this system... why bother though when it's good as it is and even if they did that an average user would see only 1% of that system because he would stick to his preffered TF?

I personally ejoyed Indivi's Lust Doll, and the remake Lust Doll Plus.
It has just a tiny bit of art to give you an idea of the character's looks, but all of the scenes are text based.
I really like it and I've played the original Lust Doll before and Lust Doll Plus recently, but there is just not enough content in a single path. The game is great, but there is not enough of it.

Last edited:
May 26, 2018
Oh I'm not suggesting they do it with this game, though it would be worth the effort for a new game of a similar style.
The devs behind this already have enough trouble just continuing to work on games and complete them.

cantwakeup111

Mar 3, 2018
Honestly the Kiyoko storyline has ruined me. Whenever a new updates rolls in, i download it and all i do is spend time with my kitsune family. Then after about an hour i stop, rush the new content and anxiously wait for the next update to somehow have more kiyoko content.

tl;dr: there is literally no topping my kitsune slutwife

Reactions: enumate

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Thats hard to believe, like the entire beauty of this game is to transform the fuck out of yourself from generic races.
That's how it always is. Most people are boring.

Remember how you could be a bunch of races with unique and engaging backstories in Dragon Age: Origins? They cut all that in the cut-rate sequel because player statistics indicated that most players just played human characters.

Reactions: OofSs

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
I wish I hadn't read that lmao. Whatever inkling of respect I had for The Observer (as a writer) went straight down the toilet. He just sounds so damn pretentious in his responses.
I like how no one was having even that very mild callout of his unprofessionalism. I'm not sure if that person was walking on eggshells or just too polite to say "this isn't your personal fanfiction, you've got to deal with the gays and write to more than your OC and your attitude when people ask you to be a team player is embarrassing" but that sort of attitude along with just flat-out not liking his style has steered me away from his content.

Like imagine writing a generic daddy issues wolf boy and acting like refusing to do any m/m scenes with him is ~an issue of artistic integrity~. Just admit that it squicks you out and ask Wsan to write them, jeez.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is it just me, or the party tab look like it has space for just one more party member?

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
I like how no one was having even that very mild callout of his unprofessionalism. I'm not sure if that person was walking on eggshells or just too polite to say "this isn't your personal fanfiction, you've got to deal with the gays and write to more than your OC and your attitude when people ask you to be a team player is embarrassing" but that sort of attitude along with just flat-out not liking his style has steered me away from his content.

Like imagine writing a generic daddy issues wolf boy and acting like refusing to do any m/m scenes with him is ~an issue of artistic integrity~. Just admit that it squicks you out and ask Wsan to write them, jeez.
I myself like Kiyoko's content, but Kinu's really gets on my nerves, which is why i never waste my time with her, now, about the writers them selves, i had heard about how unprofessional some of them where and how they would talk shit, be rude, or just ignore people that gave their opinions about the content of the game, i agree with you, this is a product and to sell it to the most amout of people you need to fit the product to said people's tastes and fuck your opinion's about how, why and where things should be, fuck, as it was always said, THE COSTUMER IS GOD, the content creators of COC2 is one of the reasons i'm never gonna suport or buy this game, i like COC, i think it's a fun game, for the 1 or 2 hours of gameplay after a new patch and that's all.

Seriously, we all should just ignore the shit we don't like and play the ones we like and ignore the big can of worms that the creators and their opinions are.

Is it just me, or the party tab look like it has space for just one more party member?
That's for event characters, like some dungeons or quests that you get and a guest character helps you and also for summons

randomv

Jul 29, 2017
Played through the game as a Black Mage, thinking about trying a new class. Which class would you guys say is the most OP?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I've tried this on and off and while it is nice and similar to the first one, my biggest complaint is the character development. In the first game you could be good and evil and this game feels like it's mostly only good and chaotic good. I don't mind being good, It was initially how I played the first game till I did all the content for that path but it kind of felt like an entirely different game when playing as evil and the fact that this doesn't really represent that kinda sucks.

Reactions: enumate

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
I myself like Kiyoko's content, but Kinu's really gets on my nerves, which is why i never waste my time with her, now, about the writers them selves, i had heard about how unprofessional some of them where and how they would talk shit, be rude, or just ignore people that gave their opinions about the content of the game, i agree with you, this is a product and to sell it to the most amout of people you need to fit the product to said people's tastes and fuck your opinion's about how, why and where things should be, fuck, as it was always said, THE COSTUMER IS GOD, the content creators of COC2 is one of the reasons i'm never gonna suport or buy this game, i like COC, i think it's a fun game, for the 1 or 2 hours of gameplay after a new patch and that's all.

Seriously, we all should just ignore the shit we don't like and play the ones we like and ignore the big can of worms that the creators and their opinions are.

That's for event characters, like some dungeons or quests that you get and a guest character helps you and also for summons
This would've been remedied [for some] if there was a way to make Kinu your concubine.... really wanted to see that content....

Kalyadranoc

Nov 15, 2017
This would've been remedied [for some] if there was a way to make Kinu your concubine.... really wanted to see that content....
I find that dificult to happen, with incest being banned on patreon and i think the observer actually hates the idea, stuck up bitch that he is, savin is also a bitch about this kind of thing, he made Helia on COC1 and went full bitchy when people started to ask for a sexual relationship with helspawn

I myself would never want to sex Kinu, i just find the way she interacts with the PC to be a pain, especially in a society based on imperial japan, where men had so much power, of course, being based on it doesn`t translated fully to the game, also, the first time you ask about her lover\fiance she gets all bitchy, i would seriously bitch slap my daughter for talking to me like that, even more so because you just ask about the guy and say noting more, in the end i hate the fact that we lost child kinu, the older version of her sucks, also why can't i interact with all my children?? i fucked Kiyoko because i wanted to field both sides of a sports event for gods sake

Last edited:

enumate

Jun 12, 2020
Honestly the Kiyoko storyline has ruined me. Whenever a new updates rolls in, i download it and all i do is spend time with my kitsune family. Then after about an hour i stop, rush the new content and anxiously wait for the next update to somehow have more kiyoko content.

tl;dr: there is literally no topping my kitsune slutwife
I'm with you there, somehow the wholesomeness of her and the Kitsune Den really speaks to a deeper element of fantasy beyond the other outrageous stuff in COC2. Some of us just are into that kind of thing. Also she's in large almost completely opposite of Cait who people complain about cucking the MC.

While Kiyoko is the slutwife she's pretty set on the MC being the one and only plus how her body changes as she has more pregnancies + being able to mold Kinu's general personality is great. The idea of sleeping and entering some akin to an upper class Japanese resort where you greet your kid, spend time with the wife (don't even have to bang, you can just chat) before heading back out is a nice touch.

Reactions: Null115

M0nte

Oct 4, 2020
So I have been "talking" with Kinu, and I have to say, I just do not see most annoyances people have with her. I mean, yeah, her getting together with someone seconds after exiting the plane is jarring to say the least, but at least listening to her talking about Nakano is cute. And Nakano talking about her is also one of few times I can actually see what she sees in him.

And she does not feel antoganistic at all.She talks to you with respect (at least in Hime route) and only feels weirdded out or annoyed when you get somewhat "creepy". Like when you are checking her out since appearently my PC always looks like she is ready to get her rocks off. Which to be fair, Is how I would look if I was born in that world.
I feel that the problem with her is that she is grown up daughter in sex game, so yeah, it kind of sucks that you can go all incest on her. Which I would probably choose if she was an option. But I do find the contreversly hilarious here. You can feel the teasing that Observer writes in some her grown up scenes but at same time, I can respect that. He knows what people expect from us, so he launches some light jabs.And art of her does not help and it makes me hungry for oyakoden.
Some people find it dickish, and from reading about the drama here, I can understand why. But as someone who does not care about it and does not have any personal gripes with him, I just find it all hilarious. And honestly, if this brings out discussion, I do not mind talking with people here.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes