RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is there such a thing? A monster that does not want to fuck the pc?
there is the paqladin lady that wants to fuck the hornet companion but not the PC if you are male (pure lesbo) that comes to me immediately (since I target girl with abs, birenne/tui and azzy are my main girls :O)

btw is there a way to "sterilize" at least temporailly companions ?? I mean brienne is spending all her time preggo, and I would sterilize myself but then kyoko needs me to get her preggo so it's complicated. (I guess there isnt I checked the saves and there are no virility/fertility stats for companions, shame)

Unobtainium

Nov 4, 2021
Which was the life choice questioning scene, there do be contenders.
It was just a character commenting on mc's body since the stats are literally just me. Took me out the game for a moment and had me be like "damn what is wrong with me" for like 5 seconds.

there is the paqladin lady that wants to fuck the hornet companion but not the PC if you are male (pure lesbo) that comes to me immediately (since I target girl with abs, birenne/tui and azzy are my main girls :O)

btw is there a way to "sterilize" at least temporailly companions ?? I mean brienne is spending all her time preggo, and I would sterilize myself but then kyoko needs me to get her preggo so it's complicated. (I guess there isnt I checked the saves and there are no virility/fertility stats for companions, shame)
I'm like 90% sure Kiyoko doesn't care if your are sterile or not seeing as she can literally have children with you while she is an actual fucking ghost.

Reactions: Fikedever

Tsubuhaza

Sep 28, 2020
The only reason why I'd want a thicc Cait is to use her as bait for hunting the rare creatures that don't want to fuck you.
I personally imagine using her as ammo for a catapult could be pretty efficient.

I want to put some kitten in cait's belly.
I don't think they've added fatalities in yet. That and there's some funny business with her womb, I can't recall nor do I care to look it up.

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
I personally imagine using her as ammo for a catapult could be pretty efficient.

I don't think they've added fatalities in yet. That and there's some funny business with her womb, I can't recall nor do I care to look it up.

IIRC as a priestess of the god of pleasures since she sleeps everywhere she has a sterility spell cast on her not to get preggo.

I need the same for birenne, can't really have my main tank carrying my kids while tanking it doesnt feel right (insert cynical/dark jokes about how she can tank better with preggo belly because extra meatshield or shit like that. Not my cup of tea).

Maybe i'll just let her get preggo and set the timer to be so long it will be like she will never deliver them/get large, I wonder if it will work

Reactions: JungleNuts

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
The Brienne sex scene trigger is crazy, especially before they changed how the brown leaf or whatever worked

As soon as she pops out the last set of kids, you walk out the nursery, and bam, unwinnable boss battle

claralover

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
The Brienne sex scene trigger is crazy, especially before they changed how the brown leaf or whatever worked

As soon as she pops out the last set of kids, you walk out the nursery, and bam, unwinnable boss battle
i've just accepted it at this point, I dont think theres a way to turn it off anyways

2.90 star(s) 102 Votes