Biostar

Aug 4, 2017
2) Ok some of the wishes are honestly usefull, Think I'll go for the Regen and Teleport one next time I play (could go for more but eh, I'm a sucker for happy endings so I'm freeing the genie.)
Freeing the genie is the only way to actually get your wishes.
I dont have such an option, i have appearance, talk, and sex. And i tried every option, including talking about her treasure...
Did you actually update the game? Might be a bug if you did.

Oct 10, 2021
Is there an optimal amount of libido you need to have access to best versions of scenes or gameplay? I ask since sometimes it seems the MC taps out early.

Anon_3.141

Feb 12, 2018
Is there an optimal amount of libido you need to have access to best versions of scenes or gameplay? I ask since sometimes it seems the MC taps out early.
Assuming you don't ever intentionally go for more than 2 days without boning any of the characters, outside of sleeping a bunch in the Frosthound to skip time for the Wayfort Reconstruction and Temple Reconstruction stuff, 100 Libido is optimal for getting all scenes. Having high libido does not lock you out of any scenes, merely unlocks scenes and makes it take less time of not fucking at all to reach Pent Up (Previously known as Blue Balled) status, capping out at roughly 2ish days of not fucking at all when at 100 Libido (for the player, that is. For Ryn being at 100 Libido, but being told she's not allowed to sexually relieve herself except with you, it's instead about 1 day of no sexual relief to reach Pent Up status).

Oct 10, 2021
Teleportation is the best wish of the lot since it goes straight into the Ways instead of to a Waystone, an improvement over the item. It also frees up the inventory space you'd be using on carrying Embers. Two benefits for one wish.

The thunder spell needs to fire after one turn of charge up, not two. Does strong damage even without me building for magic. 150 damage without a point put into Willpower. Strong second wish.

Deep Pockets is nice as is, but a second page of inventory would have been better. It also has the RP of preventing Lyric from suffocating in your pack one day too. Mid wish.

Wealth is pointless since Oma fucks you over or you get the ring instead of a perk. RP and gameplay wise, the wealth wishes should've made Lyric max phat forever. At least we'd get a good crushing combat item out of it.

What ifs: Wish we could pull Calla back to Savarra so we can just end that plot thread. And who knows, maybe she wouldn't be shit (she would be). Oma's necklace should have become a useable key item, in the same way the wish enhanced Waystone Charm became. Her gifted resistances should've become an innate perk.

If Oma deliberately fucks you over on the first two wishes (let's not lie and say the MC did wrong here) and you free her on the third wish, the MC should get an option to tell her to fuck off. You ain't a friend, lady.

Last edited:

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Don't remind me about Berwyn, lost so much interest in this after that, had so much content and was my favorite follower, then they gut em because of some previous writer we don't even care about. smh. This game in general took a lot of weird turns that nobody asked for hence the ratings just dropping more and more. Trials in Tainted space is still pretty nice though, I've followed both of their game for so long that I've grown up with these games at this point, almost 10 years I've been playing trials in tainted space off and on.
berwyn was one of my favorites especially after we made them a pure female. yet we still dont get the dick removed from the damn elf girl -_-

Glittering_Rainbows

Jan 3, 2024
Apk can't be installed on Google pixel 8. Yes I know how to install apk’s. Yes I know to give permission to install them. Doesn't work.

Edit: I went to their website and downloaded the APK from them directly and it works.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2021
Brienne's marriage arc is both too long and not long enough. I blame myself for doing it fresh, as I had to grind out meeting and seducing her entire family. Wish Brienne's mom and sister got more non sex content. Training Rina for the colosseum is nice and so is the hint about Cassia being a former gladiator star. I like that her gifted equipment is the first set I've run into with a full enchantment if you wore them together. Equalizing agility and presence is a pretty awesome ability. Sort of wish there were more sets that did this.

Reactions: JungleNuts

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Brienne's marriage arc is both too long and not long enough. I blame myself for doing it fresh, as I had to grind out meeting and seducing her entire family. Wish Brienne's mom and sister got more non sex content. Training Rina for the colosseum is nice and so is the hint about Cassia being a former gladiator star. I like that her gifted equipment is the first set I've run into with a full enchantment if you wore them together. Equalizing agility and presence is a pretty awesome ability. Sort of wish there were more sets that did this.
I wish Brienne's family were written mo43 smartly and interestingly. I remember when I first went in, how it started made it seem like this was going to be some secret behind brienne's back type or stuff. "I secretly fucked youe mom.and sister and turned them into my cumsluts" type of thing. Imagine my disappointment.

Oct 10, 2021
I dont have such an option, i have appearance, talk, and sex. And i tried every option, including talking about her treasure...
Talk, then pick treasure conversation again, then pick the new button that pops up. It doesn't appear in the dialogue choices until you talked to Kobold Queen about her getting treasures from the minos. If this doesn't work then redownload the file because yours is broken.

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes