Oct 4, 2019
"Muh' Patreon says incest bad" is probably the bullshit excuse they'll tell us in response to that.
Yeah, their go-to is to cite Patreon saying that intergenerational incest is against their rules, so basically any parent/offspring incest. But it really doesn't hold up considering there are other games that either get away with it, or successfully moved to another platform. But they pretty much only care about the money, so they won't do anything to jeopardize that. I don't get Patreon's logic there either, seems if you are going to ban incest, you would ban all forms of it. Sibling incest is the most common, but it seems they are perfectly ok with that, hence the plethora of it in the game.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Yeah, their go-to is to cite Patreon saying that intergenerational incest is against their rules, so basically any parent/offspring incest. But it really doesn't hold up considering there are other games that either get away with it, or successfully moved to another platform. But they pretty much only care about the money, so they won't do anything to jeopardize that. I don't get Patreon's logic there either, seems if you are going to ban incest, you would ban all forms of it. Sibling incest is the most common, but it seems they are perfectly ok with that, hence the plethora of it in the game.
Subscribestar gang best gang.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
yeah but that proves my second point, the community will just mod the shit outta the game waiting on the updates
That's how it's always been.
The main dev creates broken and unsatisfactory shit.
The modding crew fixes it and gives us the shi- stuff we want. Scat was a fucking mistake.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
The thing I hate with this game is that's so a mess that you never know if you missed content and/or scenes.

Reactions: Tipster

Skandranon

Nov 28, 2016
I just think they're kind of boring. I found it difficult to get invested in their situation which makes the huge blocks of text accompanying every interaction with them rather hard to get through.
I have to this day never actually done any of the kitsune content beyond messing with the shopkeeper chick.

Should get on that one day soon.

Basty96

May 4, 2017
I feel like after the game is done, the community is gonna mod the shit outta the game and add a bunch of incest content. Or they are doing it right now because they are tried of waiting for updates :LUL:
well there's the guy who's writing an Incest Expansion for both versions of Kinu and someone who's writing a sheepgirl like the one in Fall of Eden

Reactions: namelessone22

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I only did the Kitsune for two things. To get the Chrysanthemum Petal and to unlock Kohaku and thats it. And I didn't do any of Kiyoko's content on my Ninja Cleric MC.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
"Although you can't seduce animals which I find to be bullshit since bestiality is a thing."
Rape demons invansion =/= best-iality.
Even they have standards.

An what animals also? Wolves in forest? Because thats a single animals type there are.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
Rape demons invansion =/= best-iality.
Even they have standards.

An what animals also? Wolves in forest? Because thats a single animals type there are.
Yeahhh, that might be an issue.
How come there ain't any bears or any other fantasy animals?
Chimera folks, dragon folks, where are the natural counterparts?

2.90 star(s) 103 Votes