Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
So because why not I want to show off my Ninja Cleric build. Also for Crowd Control I replace that with Triple Threat when fighting Single enemies.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Magic and Tease skills seems to be broken in this game or maybe my current run's just lucky.
A healer that does both magic and tease damage is what I'm doing rn.
Cait who? never heard of 'em.

Reactions: Daddums

KloneZone

Apr 24, 2020
I'm going to say this I found Berwyn's Stone Elemental to be one of the best summons to use if you aren't using summons on your MC.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm going to say this I found Berwyn's Stone Elemental to be one of the best summons to use if you aren't using summons on your MC.
Relying on summons?
Tank all the damage and outheal their damage, be a true GIGACHAD.

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
Too many monologues and too pretentious writing. Only kitsune i like other than Kurako is the fox merchant, so chill all around that doesn't even read like one of Tobs'.
I'm still miffed at them for not allowing us to lewd Kinu, they don't really think wincest is bad either because there's plenty of it in the game: Phiria/Philander, Etheryn/Alissa, Arona/Hreta, Gwyn is shamelessly in love with her father, Miko/Mai threesome, you can have an orgy with Etheryn and her two grandmothers, one of them being a trap. I'm sure there's more.

Raf-Raf

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 4, 2019
I'm still miffed at them for not allowing us to lewd Kinu, they don't really think wincest is bad either because there's plenty of it in the game: Phiria/Philander, Etheryn/Alissa, Arona/Hreta, Gwyn is shamelessly in love with her father, Miko/Mai threesome, you can have an orgy with Etheryn and her two grandmothers, one of them being a trap. I'm sure there's more.
"Muh' Patreon says incest bad" is probably the bullshit excuse they'll tell us in response to that.

Daddums

Oct 26, 2019
They love it, but won't admit it. Kind of like whenever someone postures against something, but they're secretly really all up into that thing. Plus they hate their audience and like to torment them, so they get a sadistic pleasure there.

2.90 star(s) 104 Votes