Youshitsu

Dec 21, 2018
please, can someone explain to me why this dawnsword always sometimes and suddenly unequiped from my main hand and then it just stuck in the inventory can't be used again? is the sword it self " bugsword " or what? cause everytimes after either I do some fight with enemy, or laid around with other character it just suddenly unquiped and then stuck there. can't be used at all or am I missing something?? ask.PNG

Sep 20, 2018
Wait what did they do to Ryn?
Pretty much lost interest in that character instantly when we couldn't remove the D and install a V but still, i'm curious.
It's basically that,but in regards to there be a heir to the Winter City and how we the player will probably be "slap"for wanting Ryn to have veejay instead of us,also if we don't already have or grow a bergina then Ryn will probably go to to have a babe with her instead.

kazama19jin

Sep 25, 2019
When you say "steal" the OG charaters were part of a mod back then Arc remade them so they are different
It's basically that,but in regards to there be a heir to the Winter City and how we the player will probably be "slap"for wanting Ryn to have veejay instead of us,also if we don't already have or grow a bergina then Ryn will probably go to to have a babe with her instead.
Sounds like something Tobs would do,god forbid you say anything mean about their precious OC's

namelessone22

Oct 4, 2018
please, can someone explain to me why this dawnsword always sometimes and suddenly unequiped from my main hand and then it just stuck in the inventory can't be used again? is the sword it self " bugsword " or what? cause everytimes after either I do some fight with enemy, or laid around with other character it just suddenly unquiped and then stuck there. can't be used at all or am I missing something?? View attachment 1747994
I haven't tried it yet, but is there some kind of corruption limit (not to receive it) but once you're actually using the sword?
(Like the holy sword from the first CoC - it would unequip if your corruption went too high iirc?)

sskrx7

Feb 14, 2020
please, can someone explain to me why this dawnsword always sometimes and suddenly unequiped from my main hand and then it just stuck in the inventory can't be used again? is the sword it self " bugsword " or what? cause everytimes after either I do some fight with enemy, or laid around with other character it just suddenly unquiped and then stuck there. can't be used at all or am I missing something?? View attachment 1747994
I think it works like the sanctified gladius but instead of unequipping when the corruption is too high, it does it when it's too low.

Feb 5, 2018
I think it works like the sanctified gladius but instead of unequipping when the corruption is too high, it does it when it's too low.
Wrong dawnsword.

The dawnswords are based on personality, not corruption (if you pass 75 corruption and become dark knight personality, dawnsword will unequip itself, and becoming champion personality for corrupted dawnsword will unequip that as well)

Sep 21, 2019
Oh ok, I always thought the writing for the kitsune was weird. I won't jump on the hate train in this forum, not all of the kitsune content is bad but I mostly agree that the writing is pretentious.

Reactions: Coaxmetal
2.90 star(s) 107 Votes